Venezuela-17th Jan

I came across a great price this morning of evens on Caracas and I knew it was too big but didn't get around to betting until now and Paddy Power also realised it was too big and reduced it to 5/6.I would have priced it somewhere around the 4/5-5/6 mark so a lot of the value has gone.I still think it's worth a little bit but not as much at this price(as I don't generally like taking away teams at less than evens). Caracas are a class above Llaneros and played in the Copa Libertadores,losing out to Gremio of Brazil on away goals(1-1 and 0-0).They currently lie 3rd in the table on 35pts but recently have been going through a sticky patch(3-0-3).They should get back on track here after a few weeks break against bottom of the table(7pts) Llaneros.The home teams recent form reads 0-0-6 and they're 1-3-5 at home. I don't have any team news but I'm going 1/10 on the form and stats.......good luck to you all.....

Re: Venezuela-17th Jan

you okay mate after your last good tip i saw im going on this with big money maate thanks for the info :clap
Before you go plunging in off the deep end please read my tip in the UK and IRISH section for the Welsh league that I posted on the 12th dec.If you still want to go ahead then,don't blame me but good luck to you eitherway.....