Jamies Selections.

Jamie

Re: Jamies Selections. 1-40 Muraabet (Yarmouth) Half-brother to several winners, notably high class miler Shibil; shaped like a certain future winner when third in an above-average 1m soft-ground maiden at Newmarket recently, sticking to his task well after being prominent throughout; drop back in trip unlikely to pose too many problems and his run came over soft ground, so conditions today won't be new to him and clearly one to consider with that experience under his belt. 7/4 2-00 Lord Gale(Cheltenham) Shaped like a stayer in his bumpers and duly ran some modest rivals into submission on his first start at 3m on hurdling debut (value for much more than 5l winning margin); not devoid of speed either and looks a really good prospect for a stable flying high at present. 5/4 2-50 Kerashan (Yarmouth) N/B Two creditable efforts so far, had subsequent Salisbury winner The Composer just behind in fourth when second in maiden over this trip at Kempton last month but unproven on this much softer going. Run green when put under pressure after travelling well buried in behind the leaders. That race experience would have done him the world of good, and I expect him to go very close, however I would keep an eye out for derby entry Forgery. 5/1 3-45 Comply Or Die (Cheltenham) NAP Fourth in the SunAlliance Hurdle here last March the pick of some notable efforts over hurdles but looks set to raise his game further over fences judged by recent chasing debut at Bangor (2m4f), where he jumped like an old hand en route to a comfortablesuccess; longer trip here in his favour and looks exciting. 11/8 Also, Im not tipping this, but its one ive been told to note. Its running in the 3-00 @ Sedgefield tomorrow. Its trained by Howard Johnson. Now a Girl who I speak to over the internet has a friend in the HJ yard, and tells me they hold this horse in very high regard. Now this horse may need its first run, however. The ground will be very soft tomorrow indeed, and its by saddlers wells, which should mean it would relish the conditions, and looks very generous @ 11/2.:gimme

Re: Jamies Selections. Also, Im not tipping this, but its one ive been told to note. Its running in the 3-00 @ Sedgefield tomorrow. Its trained by Howard Johnson. Now a Girl who I speak to over the internet has a friend in the HJ yard, and tells me they hold this horse in very high regard. Now this horse may need its first run, however. The ground will be very soft tomorrow indeed, and its by saddlers wells, which should mean it would relish the conditions, and looks very generous @ 11/2.:gimme I take it you are talking about Julius Ceasar

Re: Jamies Selections. 3-20 Sharplaw Star (Lingfield) Raced only at 5f on good/faster, not having to run up to form of her third in Queen Mary when landing the odds at Beverley after three-month break last time; has the highest BHB rating of these and ought to go well. Been told again this should win cosily. 5/4 5-00 No Guarantees (Stratford) Absolutely trotted up in Irish point in March and stable has already produced a couple of similar types to win similar races to this in recent months; likely to go very well and be hard to beat. 9/4 :)

Re: Jamies Selections. Another Pathetic day, bad run of form for me, those of you who know me, know I aint this bad, so im hoping it will get better tomorrow.:unsure 5-10 Moon Catcher (Wetherby) I have been informed that this horse is massively overpriced here, and if he runs to half of his already shown ability, he will absolutely saunter up here. The price looks very generous, in a less than moderate affair. I have tipped more horses on my forums, but im just sticking this one here, as its my main pick, :ok

Re: Jamies Selections.

Another Pathetic day, bad run of form for me, those of you who know me, know I aint this bad, so im hoping it will get better tomorrow.:unsure 5-10 Moon Catcher (Wetherby) I have been informed that this horse is massively overpriced here, and if he runs to half of his already shown ability, he will absolutely saunter up here. The price looks very generous, in a less than moderate affair. I have tipped more horses on my forums, but im just sticking this one here, as its my main pick, :ok
This is more like it, 7/4 winner. Hope some of you got on!! :ok

Re: Jamies Selections. Im Back. 2-35 Idle Power (Lingfield) E/W In good form this year with four wins over this trip and 7f on turf and AW but didn´t get home having helped force a strong pace at Wolverhampton last time; no surprise to see him fare better this time. 8/1 2-50 Be Fair (Huntingdon) Top bumper horse and patiently campaigned when put over hurdles, winning three minor events here (unbeaten on this track) before acquitting himself with great credit in a valuable Punchestown event in April; versatile as regards trip, goes well fresh andexciting prospect now switched to fences. 9/4 3-10 Peeress (Lingfield) NAP Useful sort at up to 1m and, although well drawn, met early trouble and fared best of those to come from off the pace in hot handicap when last seen in July; sire gets plenty of AW winners and sure to go well. Been given some good info on this, that it will win. crossfingers.gif 13/8

• 5 weeks later...

Re: Jamies Selections.

:lol werent me mate ;) its that mrjt he's a twat someitmes when pissed ;) Its like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. JT is the mad one. Mike is the calm sensible one. Good Luck mate :ok
Noooooooooooooooo :rollin This thread is doomed.:cry

Re: Jamies Selections. 2-40 Kandjar D'Aullier (Plumpton) Had a very strong word for this, this morning. Apparently it didn't acclimatise when first coming over here, but its now very much acclimatised and is ready to run riot as it were. Its rated at around 145 (According to Alan King) and is running off 115. Therefore its got around 30lb to play with. I got on this morning at 2/1. Its around 5/4 in local bookies and firms other than betfair, but its shorter on Betfair. Also Jonjo O'Neill withdrew his horse this morning after hearing the message for this horse.;) 4-50 Lara Falana (Wolverhampton) E/W Holds her form quite well and came good again in 1m2f handicap on this surface at Lingfield in July; given a break since below-par show later that month and will need to be close to peak fitness to take this prize. Also had a small e/w message for this, this morning. The jockey booking does take my eye though. Eddie Ahern whos on fire at the moment, and 10/1 looks Cushty.:ok :hope

Re: Jamies Selections. No Problem Gaz, was getting abit worried before-hand. Started drifting like a barge on betfair, but it won like a real good thing despite a bad jump 3 out. Won with plenty in the tank, and is one to follow and could be out again in quick succession, and should win.;)