** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Half Time Result

BeXXs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Half Time Result Saturday results: 10) Stoke vs Liverpool Stoke HT 4.7@Betfair :@ -2 pts 11) Frankfurt vs Bremen Lay Bremen HT 2.74@Betfair :loon +1.14 pts 12) Hannover vs Hertha Hannover HT 3.05@Betfair :@ -2 pts 13) Chelsea vs Sunderland Lay Chelsea HT 1.67@Betfair :@ -2 pts 14) Tottenham vs Hull Lay Tottenham HT 1.73@Betfair :loon +2.61 pts 15) Bilbao vs Real Lay Real HT 2.32@Betfair :loon +1.44 16) Barcelona vs Sevilla Sevilla HT 9@BWin :@ -2 pts 17) Nancy vs Lyon Nancy HT 5@Betfair :@ -2 pts 18) Valenciennes vs Toulouse Valenciennes HT 3.3@Betfair :@ -2 pts 19) Grenoble vs St Etienne Grenoble HT 3.5@Betfair :@ -2 pts 20) Lille vs Paris Lille HT 2.76@Betfair :loon +3.34 Not a good day with a loss of 5.47 pts. But we maintain a (very) small profit overall. The Serie A sunday afternoon games are in second half and can be updated, but since im going to place a few more bets this evening, i will update all sunday games together when they are finished. av. odds: 3.13 strike rate: 8/20 current bank: 100.62 pts profit: 0.62 pts yield: 1 %

Re: Half Time Result Primera Division games for today: 21) Atl Madrid vs Gijon Gijon HT 6.5@BWin 22) Malaga vs Getafe Malaga HT 3.6@Betfair 21) Mallorca vs La Coruna Mallorca HT 2.99@Betfair In the Malaga vs Getafe match i only managed to place 1.94 pts.

Re: Half Time Result Im sorry that i posted the Bolton game a bit too late, i just forgot that i had placed this bet. And im sorry that i mixed my numbering up totally. The last two evening games: 27) Napoli vs Palermo Napoli HT 2.9@Betfair 28) Bordeaux vs Marseille Bordeaux HT 2.88@Betfair

Re: Half Time Result I had no time yesterday, therefore the sunday results come a bit delayed. 21) Chievo vs Juventus Chievo HT 4.8@Betfair :loon +7.22pts 22) Fiorentina vs Bologna Bologna HT 8.4@Betfair :loon +14.06pts 23) Atl Madrid vs Gijon Gijon HT 6.5@BWin :@ -2 pts 24) Malaga vs Getafe Malaga HT 3.6@Betfair :@ -1.94 pts 25) Mallorca vs La Coruna Mallorca HT 2.99@Betfair :@ -2 pts 26) Bolton vs Arsenal Lay Arsenal HT 2.12@Betfair :@ -2 pts 27) Napoli vs Palermo Napoli HT 2.9@Betfair :@ -2pts 28) Bordeaux vs Marseille Bordeaux HT 2.88@Betfair :loon +3.57pts After the bad saturday we have a very good sunday, primary due to Chievo and Bologna, who both won their first half as a big underdog (regarding the odds). Sundays profit is 14.91 pts for an overall yield of 28%, av. odds: 3.22 strike rate: 11/28 current bank: 115.48 pts profit: 15.48 pts yield: 28 %

Re: Half Time Result I have decided to change my staking plan a bit. The bets that have been placed and assessed will not be affected by this change. The new plan looks like this. I consider the following intervals: ...-83-91-100-110-121-133-146-161-... (The next number is always 1.1 times the previous one, rounded to the nearest integer.) I will always bet 2% of the lower bound of the interval my current bank is in. In other words: I adjust my stake whenever i have won or lost approx. 10%. Since my current bank is 115.48 pts, the next bets will be placed with 2.2 pts.

Re: Half Time Result I am really sorry. My little son kept me up all night, so i have slept the afternoon and woke up too late to post my bet on the Bologna vs Atalanta game in time. I apologise for this and will add a screenshot as a proof (if someone can tell me how to do it). I bet 2.2 pts on all selections for today: 29) Bologna vs Atalant Bologna HT 3.4@Betfair 30) Sochaux vs Lille Sochaux HT 5.6@Betfair 31) Paris vs Monaco Monaco HT 6@Betfair 32) Nice vs Auxerre Auxerre HT 4.2@Betfair 33) Lorient vs Lyon Lorient HT 4.2@Betfair 34) Liverpool vs Tottenham Liverpool HT 3.2@Betfair

Re: Half Time Result yesterdays results: 29) Bologna vs Atalant Bologna HT 3.4@Betfair :loon +5.01pts 30) Sochaux vs Lille Sochaux HT 5.6@Betfair :loon +9.62pts 31) Paris vs Monaco Monaco HT 6@Betfair :@ -2.2pts 32) Nice vs Auxerre Auxerre HT 4.2@Betfair :@ -2.2pts 33) Lorient vs Lyon Lorient HT 4.2@Betfair :loon +6.69pts 34) Liverpool vs Tottenham Liverpool HT 3.2@Betfair :loon +4.6pts After the very good sunday we have an even better wednesday with a total profit of 21.52 points! Im well aware that i will not maintain the actual yield (not even close), but it feels really good to see it at over 50 % after a somewhat decent amount of bets. av. odds: 3.36 strike rate: 15/34 current bank: 137.00 pts profit: 37.00 pts yield: 54 %

Re: Half Time Result

Congrats' date=' BeXXs :clap....... I agree that 50% yield is unsustainable. But most system authors would give their right arm to be producing this yield after 34 selections. :ok[/quote'] Thanks, Grex. At least i have a ton of bets to miss before the yield can cause concern again :cheers

Progress (22/01/10): bets: 34 av. odds: 3.36 expected strike rate: 10.1/34 achieved strike rate: 15/34 staked: 69.14 pts starting bank: 100 pts current bank: 137.00 pts profit: 37.00 pts yield: 54 %
Taking into account Betfair commission, and putting all bets on level stakes, this is actually what i've calculated your system info to be at present (based on the info you've provided): Bets: 34 P/L: 19.11 Yield: 56% Average Odds: 4.07 (but should you really be looking at an average "spread" between backing and laying anyway?) Split between backing and laying: Backs Bets: 28 P/L: 17.09 Yield: 61% Average Odds: 4.50 Lays Bets: 6 P/L: 2.02 Yield: 33% Average Odds: 2.04 Well Done (but you should really keep an automatic spreadsheet to minimise on errors - you're doing yourself an injustice)

Taking into account Betfair commission, and putting all bets on level stakes, this is actually what i've calculated your system info to be at present (based on the info you've provided): [...] Well Done (but you should really keep an automatic spreadsheet to minimise on errors - you're doing yourself an injustice)
Thanks for working this out, lunatism! A few notes on your points: - Of course i have a spreadsheet that does the work for me. I neither have the time nor feel like doing the calculations on my own. - I have included the commission in the profit of all bets (as you can see since the profit of a won bet is not (stake)x(odds-1) Therefore i am a bit confused that you compute a higher yield than i do. - For the average odds: I only use them to compare my achieved with the expected strike rate. But to get the expected strike rate, i think you need to take the odds without commission, because the commission does not affect the fair odds. On the other hand, if you want to know what strike rate you need to achieve to make a profit, then you certainly have to include the commission into the odds.

Thanks for working this out, lunatism! A few notes on your points: - Of course i have a spreadsheet that does the work for me. I neither have the time nor feel like doing the calculations on my own. - I have included the commission in the profit of all bets (as you can see since the profit of a won bet is not (stake)x(odds-1) Therefore i am a bit confused that you compute a higher yield than i do. - For the average odds: I only use them to compare my achieved with the expected strike rate. But to get the expected strike rate, i think you need to take the odds without commission, because the commission does not affect the fair odds. On the other hand, if you want to know what strike rate you need to achieve to make a profit, then you certainly have to include the commission into the odds.
well, as i said - it's based on the data you posted, but with all that manual input...possible I entered a number or two wrong? :tongue2 I'll double check it all in a bit and then post my spreadsheet for your viewing pleasure ;) Did you backtesting have both backing and laying in it? And were the relative differences in strike rate and yield similar to what you have now? How does commission affect your strike rate? And to calculate commission, usually just 5% is taken off, so all you'd need to do is add 5% to your total...

well, as i said - it's based on the data you posted, but with all that manual input...possible I entered a number or two wrong? :tongue2 I'll double check it all in a bit and then post my spreadsheet for your viewing pleasure ;)
Thanks for the effort luna. That table really looks better than my input ;) One thing i notice that might cause the difference in our yields: you assume a constant stake on both back and lay bets. But on a lay bet i stake an amount that risks the number of points i would have bet on a back bet. For example: Lay Inter vs Siena @1.65 On this selection i have bet 3.08 points, because this gives me a liability of 3.08*0.65=2 pts, e.g. the amount of points i wanted to risk on my bets.
Did you backtesting have both backing and laying in it? And were the relative differences in strike rate and yield similar to what you have now?
Yes and no. If two outcomes represented value in the backtesting, i counted both of them as back bets. In this way i kind of simulated a lay bet. I did not computed strike rates in the backtesting. I might do it tomorrow if i find the time for it (and if im not too sleepy due to my son)
How does commission affect your strike rate? And to calculate commission, usually just 5% is taken off, so all you'd need to do is add 5% to your total...
Commission does not affect my strike rate, but it might effect the expected strike rate, since there are basically two ways to account for the commission. Lets assume you bet 1 point at odds of 2 and win this bet. 1st: you first compute your win and afterwards include the commission. So you win 1*(2-1)=1 point before and 0.95*1=0.95 points after including commission. You count the odds of this bet as 2. 2nd: you include the commission in your odds: if you win a bet with odds of 2, you dont get 1 but only 0.95 points. Hence youre essentially betting with odds of (0.95+1)/1=1.95 and count this number as your odds. With the first way you can compute the expected strike rate if the odds were fair odds. With the second way you can compute the strike rate needed to achieve a profit in the long run. Thats what i had in mind in my prior post. One other thing: how did you compute the average odds? Did you take the lay odds as they are or did you turn them into appropriate back odds (thats what i do)?

FIXTURE

SELECTION

BOOKIE

ODDS

RESULT

RETURN

1) Stoke vs Fulham Stoke HT 3.75@betfair

Back Stoke

Betfair

Back

2) Arsenal vs Everton Everton HT 9@Bet365

Back Everton

Bet365

Back

3) Inter vs Siena Lay Inter HT 1.65@Betfair

Lay Inter

Betfair

Lay

4) Villareal vs Almeria Almeria HT 8@Bet365

Back Almeria

Bet365

Back

5) Genua vs Catania Genua HT 2.5@Bet365

Back Genoa

Bet365

Back

6) Udinese vs Lazio Udinese HT 2.95@Expekt

Back Udinese

Expekt

Back

7) Gijon vs Getafe Gijon HT 3.6@Betfair

Back Gijon

Betfair

Back

8) La Coruna vs Osasuna La Coruna HT 2.94@Betfair

Back La Coruna

Betfair

Back

9) Juventus vs Milan Juventus HT 3.35@Betfair

Back Juventus

Betfair

Back

10) Stoke vs Liverpool Stoke HT 4.7@Betfair

Back Stoke

Betfair

Back

11) Frankfurt vs Bremen Lay Bremen HT 2.74@Betfair

Lay Bremen

Betfair

Lay

12) Hannover vs Hertha Hannover HT 3.05@Betfair

Back Hannover

Betfair

Back

13) Chelsea vs Sunderland Lay Chelsea HT 1.67@Betfair

Lay Chelsea

Betfair

Lay

14) Tottenham vs Hull Lay Tottenham HT 1.73@Betfair

Lay Tottenham

Betfair

Lay

15) Bilbao vs Real Lay Real HT 2.32@Betfair

Lay Real

Betfair

Lay

16) Barcelona vs Sevilla Sevilla HT 9@BWin

Back Sevilla

Bwin

Back

17) Nancy vs Lyon Nancy HT 5@Betfair

Back Nancy

Betfair

Back

18) Valenciennes vs Toulouse Valenciennes HT 3.3@Betfair

Back Valenciennes

Betfair

Back

19) Grenoble vs St Etienne Grenoble HT 3.5@Betfair

Back Grenoble

Betfair

Back

20) Lille vs Paris Lille HT 2.76@Betfair

Back Lille

Betfair

Back

21) Chievo vs Juventus Chievo HT 4.8@Betfair

Back Chievo

Betfair

Back

22) Fiorentina vs Bologna Bologna HT 8.4@Betfair

Back Bologna

Betfair

Back

23) Atl Madrid vs Gijon Gijon HT 6.5@BWin

Back Gijon

Bwin

Back

24) Malaga vs Getafe Malaga HT 3.6@Betfair

Back Malaga

Betfair

Back

25) Mallorca vs La Coruna Mallorca HT 2.99@Betfair

Back Mallorca

Betfair

Back

26) Bolton vs Arsenal Lay Arsenal HT 2.12@Betfair

Lay Arsenal

Betfair

Lay

27) Napoli vs Palermo Napoli HT 2.9@Betfair

Back Napoli

Betfair

Back

28) Bordeaux vs Marseille Bordeaux HT 2.88@Betfair

Back Bordeaux

Betfair

Back

29) Bologna vs Atalant Bologna HT 3.4@Betfair

Back Bologna

Betfair

Back

30) Sochaux vs Lille Sochaux HT 5.6@Betfair

Back Sochaux

Betfair

Back

31) Paris vs Monaco Monaco HT 6@Betfair

Back Monaco

Betfair

Back

32) Nice vs Auxerre Auxerre HT 4.2@Betfair

Back Auxerre

Betfair

Back

33) Lorient vs Lyon Lorient HT 4.2@Betfair

Back Lorient

Betfair

Back

34) Liverpool vs Tottenham Liverpool HT 3.2@Betfair

Back Liverpool

Betfair

Back

OVERALL

44%

56%

BACKS

39%

61%

LAYS

67%

34%

right, i've updated the table so that it now shows returns based on liability for the lays, but as i'm sure you'll notice, even if in individual matches this returns different profit, the overall difference is miniscule (unless, again, i've miscalculated - but you can check them :tongue2) I'm probably just not reading things properly, but I still don't understand how commission has anything to do with strike rate. A win is a win, you will always make profit if you win, and if you lose, you will always lose money. It's a simple 1 or 0. So your strike rate is total 1's over 1's plus 0's, where does commission come into this? Commission could affect your expected yield - but that's different. And IMO you SHOULD take into account commission for expected yield, because you would never hit your expected yield (you'd always be minimum of 5% down if you hit the exact number of wins predicted) unless you were winning more games than predicted.

right, i've updated the table so that it now shows returns based on liability for the lays, but as i'm sure you'll notice, even if in individual matches this returns different profit, the overall difference is miniscule (unless, again, i've miscalculated - but you can check them :tongue2)
Thanks again for your efforts. I do not get how you compute the profit of a lay bet. Lets take Inter vs Siena with odds of 1.65 as an example. If your liability should be 1 point for a lay bet at odds of 1.65, than the stake and therefore the profit has to be 1.54 points. 1.54 = 1/0.65 How do you get to 1.47 points instead? And you do not compute the average odds correctly. First, you cannot take back and lay odds both as they are. You have to turn the lay odds to appropriate back odds by applying the formula (back odds) = (lay odds) / (lay odds-1) Second, you do not compute average odds by taking the means of the individual odds. You have to take the harmonic mean of them instead.
I'm probably just not reading things properly, but I still don't understand how commission has anything to do with strike rate. A win is a win, you will always make profit if you win, and if you lose, you will always lose money. It's a simple 1 or 0. So your strike rate is total 1's over 1's plus 0's, where does commission come into this? Commission could affect your expected yield - but that's different. And IMO you SHOULD take into account commission for expected yield, because you would never hit your expected yield (you'd always be minimum of 5% down if you hit the exact number of wins predicted) unless you were winning more games than predicted.
Youre right, commission does not affect my strike rate. But what do we need the strike rate for? I use it to get another measure for the success of my system by comparing it with the strike rate i can expect if the odds i bet at were fair odds. If my strike rate is above this expected one, my systems seems to be not too bad at least, even if the profit might be negative. For example, take a series of 10 won bets at odds of 1.5 and 10 lost bets at odds of 4. The average odds are 2.18 ( 2.18=2/(1/1.5+1/4) ) , and the expected strike rate is 46% (0.46=1/2.18 ). Your profit is -5 points (-5=10*0.5-10) and your strike rate is 50% (0.5=10/(10+10) ). So you have a negative profit, but a better than expected strike rate. This might indicate that the systems works, but variance has affected it (by only letting the bets with small odds come good) And in the computation of this expected strike rate, the commission might alter things dependent on which of the two ways (described in my prior post) you choose to account for it.

How do you get to 1.47 points instead?
Taken off 5% commission 1.47 = 1.54/1.05
And you do not compute the average odds correctly. First, you cannot take back and lay odds both as they are. You have to turn the lay odds to appropriate back odds by applying the formula (back odds) = (lay odds) / (lay odds-1)
I never mix back average and lay average odds (the it was in the post, but it was just because i dragged down the cell when making the formulae)
Second' date=' you do not compute average odds by taking the means of the individual odds. You have to take the harmonic mean of them instead.[/quote'] In sure that's exactly how most people compute average odds, but maybe you're right and i'm the only one.

Re: Half Time Result I risk 2.66 pts on all of todays selections: 35) Bochum vs Schalke Bochum HT 5.5@Betfair 36) Bremen vs Bayern Lay Bayern HT 2.94@Betfair 37) Man Utd vs Hull Lay Man Utd HT 1.52@Betfair 38) Dortmund vs Hamburg Lay Hamburg HT 4.1@Betfair 39) Valladolid vs Barcelona Lay Barcelona HT 1.75@Betfair 40) La Coruna vs Bilbao La Coruna HT 3.2@Betfair

Taken off 5% commission 1.47 = 1.54/1.05
I see, but why do you not take off 5% commission in the back bets?
I never mix back average and lay average odds (the it was in the post, but it was just because i dragged down the cell when making the formulae)
Ok.
In sure that's exactly how most people compute average odds, but maybe you're right and i'm the only one. Good, we agree on this - but in each of your last 3 posts, commission appears linked to strike rate via association. So all i'm doing is trying to make sense of what you were saying, I guess it's just me mixing strike rate and expected strike rate:
well, its not your fault. i think its more that i was not able to explain my point properly.
So to paraphrase - you're using the odds set by bookies to determine how successful your system should be? Why don't you generate your own fair odds and do it that way? Because isn't the whole point of this to be betting on value anyway? Now you seem to be suggesting that your setting your targets based on known not fair odds, rather than fair ones you could generate yourself? Or isn't there some other way in which you could calculate your expected strike rate?
Youre right in the bolded part, and thats what im doing of course. But you can never be sure how close your own odds are to fair odds. What most people do is to quantify the success of their system with the yield. I agree that the yield is the most important factor of the success of a system. But a positive yield is not the only thing that can indicate the success of the system. There are other factors that can be considered, and it can not harm to observe these. And one of them is the comparison of the achieved and the expected strike rate.
one more thing :tongue2 If you were posting your results to a proofing site (which is kind of like what you're doing now - putting them out there for the public to see, they would take off the 5% commission):
In all selections, as well as in the progress, i have included the commission.

I see' date=' but why do you not take off 5% commission in the back bets?[/quote'] woops - could this be "the" reason we get different totals?! ;)

FIXTURE

SELECTION

BOOKIE

ODDS

RESULT

RETURN

1) Stoke vs Fulham Stoke HT 3.75@betfair

Back Stoke

Betfair

Back

2) Arsenal vs Everton Everton HT 9@Bet365

Back Everton

Bet365

Back

3) Inter vs Siena Lay Inter HT 1.65@Betfair

Lay Inter

Betfair

Lay

4) Villareal vs Almeria Almeria HT 8@Bet365

Back Almeria

Bet365

Back

5) Genua vs Catania Genua HT 2.5@Bet365

Back Genoa

Bet365

Back

6) Udinese vs Lazio Udinese HT 2.95@Expekt

Back Udinese

Expekt

Back

7) Gijon vs Getafe Gijon HT 3.6@Betfair

Back Gijon

Betfair

Back

8) La Coruna vs Osasuna La Coruna HT 2.94@Betfair

Back La Coruna

Betfair

Back

9) Juventus vs Milan Juventus HT 3.35@Betfair

Back Juventus

Betfair

Back

10) Stoke vs Liverpool Stoke HT 4.7@Betfair

Back Stoke

Betfair

Back

11) Frankfurt vs Bremen Lay Bremen HT 2.74@Betfair

Lay Bremen

Betfair

Lay

12) Hannover vs Hertha Hannover HT 3.05@Betfair

Back Hannover

Betfair

Back

13) Chelsea vs Sunderland Lay Chelsea HT 1.67@Betfair

Lay Chelsea

Betfair

Lay

14) Tottenham vs Hull Lay Tottenham HT 1.73@Betfair

Lay Tottenham

Betfair

Lay

15) Bilbao vs Real Lay Real HT 2.32@Betfair

Lay Real

Betfair

Lay

16) Barcelona vs Sevilla Sevilla HT 9@BWin

Back Sevilla

Bwin

Back

17) Nancy vs Lyon Nancy HT 5@Betfair

Back Nancy

Betfair

Back

18) Valenciennes vs Toulouse Valenciennes HT 3.3@Betfair

Back Valenciennes

Betfair

Back

19) Grenoble vs St Etienne Grenoble HT 3.5@Betfair

Back Grenoble

Betfair

Back

20) Lille vs Paris Lille HT 2.76@Betfair

Back Lille

Betfair

Back

21) Chievo vs Juventus Chievo HT 4.8@Betfair

Back Chievo

Betfair

Back

22) Fiorentina vs Bologna Bologna HT 8.4@Betfair

Back Bologna

Betfair

Back

23) Atl Madrid vs Gijon Gijon HT 6.5@BWin

Back Gijon

Bwin

Back

24) Malaga vs Getafe Malaga HT 3.6@Betfair

Back Malaga

Betfair

Back

25) Mallorca vs La Coruna Mallorca HT 2.99@Betfair

Back Mallorca

Betfair

Back

26) Bolton vs Arsenal Lay Arsenal HT 2.12@Betfair

Lay Arsenal

Betfair

Lay

27) Napoli vs Palermo Napoli HT 2.9@Betfair

Back Napoli

Betfair

Back

28) Bordeaux vs Marseille Bordeaux HT 2.88@Betfair

Back Bordeaux

Betfair

Back

29) Bologna vs Atalant Bologna HT 3.4@Betfair

Back Bologna

Betfair

Back

30) Sochaux vs Lille Sochaux HT 5.6@Betfair

Back Sochaux

Betfair

Back

31) Paris vs Monaco Monaco HT 6@Betfair

Back Monaco

Betfair

Back

32) Nice vs Auxerre Auxerre HT 4.2@Betfair

Back Auxerre

Betfair

Back

33) Lorient vs Lyon Lorient HT 4.2@Betfair

Back Lorient

Betfair

Back

34) Liverpool vs Tottenham Liverpool HT 3.2@Betfair

Back Liverpool

Betfair

Back

OVERALL

44%

52%

BACKS

39%

55%

LAYS

67%

34%

Nope, must be something else. Now it's the other side of your 54%....:loon

Nope, must be something else. Now it's the other side of your 54%....:loon
This difference might be justified with the fact that i have bet 2.2 points on bets 29) to 34) instead of the usual 2 points. Indeed, ive just checked this, and if we adjust the stake of bets 29-34, we get a yield of 54 % :clap

Re: Half Time Result Not much time, ill post the update of yesterdays game later. Todays selections, this time in a much more readable table form.

Nr Date League Home Away Selection Pts Risk Odds Bookie
41 24/01/10 SA Siena Cagliari Away HT 2.42 3.75 Betfair
42 24/01/10 SA Palermo Fiorentina Home HT 2.42 3.5 Betfair
43 24/01/10 SA Genua Atalanta Lay Away HT 2.42 5.4 Betfair
44 24/01/10 SA Inter Milan Home HT 2.42 3.35 Betfair
45 24/01/10 PD Gijon Santander Home HT 2.42 3.2 Betfair
46 24/01/10 BL Hoffenheim Leverkusen Lay Away HT 2.43 3.3 Betfair

Re: Half Time Result Here are the results of the weekend selections.

No Date Lge Home Away Selection Stake/ Liab. Odds Bookie Res W/L Str Rate Bank Yield
35 23/01/10 BL Bochum Schalke Home HT 2.66 5.5 Betfair L -2.66 15 / 35 134.34 48%
36 23/01/10 BL Bremen Bayern Lay Away HT 2.66 2.94 Betfair L -2.66 15 / 36 131.68 43%
37 23/01/10 PL Man Utd Hull Lay Home HT 2.66 1.52 Betfair L -2.66 15 / 37 129.02 38%
38 23/01/10 BL Dortmund Hamburg Lay Away HT 2.66 4.1 Betfair W 0.82 16 / 38 129.84 37%
39 23/01/10 PD Valladolid Barcelona Lay Away HT 2.66 1.75 Betfair L -2.66 16 / 39 127.17 33%
40 23/01/10 PD La Coruna Bilbao Home HT 2.66 3.2 Betfair L -2.66 16 / 40 124.51 29%
41 24/01/10 SA Siena Cagliari Away HT 2.42 3.75 Betfair L -2.42 16 / 41 122.09 25%
42 24/01/10 SA Palermo Fiorentina Home HT 2.42 3.5 Betfair W 5.75 17 / 42 127.84 31%
43 24/01/10 SA Genua Atalanta Lay Away HT 2.42 5.4 Betfair W 0.52 18 / 43 128.36 31%
44 24/01/10 SA Inter Milan Home HT 2.42 3.35 Betfair W 5.4 19 / 44 133.76 36%
45 24/01/10 PD Gijon Santander Home HT 2.42 3.2 Betfair L -2.42 19 / 45 131.34 32%
46 24/01/10 BL Hoffenheim Leverkusen Lay Away HT 2.43 3.3 Betfair L -2.43 19 / 46 128.91 29%

Re: Half Time Result To clean up the 'mess' with my manual input, i post a table with all bets that have been placed so far.

No Date Lge Home Away Selection Stake/ Liab. Odds Bookie Res W/L Str Rate Bank Yield
St. 100 0%
1 05/01/10 PL Stoke Fulham Home HT 2 3.75 Betfair W 5.23 1 / 1 105.23 261%
2 09/01/10 PL Arsenal Everton Away HT 2 9 Bet365 L -2 1 / 2 103.23 81%
3 09/01/10 SA Inter Siena Lay Home HT 2 1.65 Betfair W 2.93 2 / 3 106.15 103%
4 09/01/10 PD Villareal Almeria Away HT 2 8 Bet365 L -2 2 / 4 104.15 52%
5 10/01/10 SA Genua Catania Home HT 2 2.5 Bet365 W 3 3 / 5 107.15 72%
6 10/01/10 SA Udinese Lazio Home HT 2 2.95 Expekt L -2 3 / 6 105.15 43%
7 10/01/10 PD La Coruna Osasuna Home HT 2 2.94 Betfair L -2 3 / 7 103.15 23%
8 10/01/10 PD Gijon Getafe Home HT 2 3.6 Betfair W 4.94 4 / 8 108.09 51%
9 10/01/10 SA Juventus Milan Home HT 2 3.35 Betfair L -2 4 / 9 106.09 34%
10 16/01/10 PL Stoke Liverpool Home HT 2 4.7 Betfair L -2 4 / 10 104.09 20%
11 16/01/10 BL Hannover Hertha Home HT 2 3.05 Betfair L -2 4 / 11 102.09 9%
12 16/01/10 BL Frankfurt Bremen Lay Away HT 2 2.74 Betfair W 1.09 5 / 12 103.18 13%
13 16/01/10 PL Tottenham Hull Lay Home HT 2 1.73 Betfair W 2.61 6 / 13 105.79 22%
14 16/01/10 PL Chelsea Sunderland Lay Home HT 2 1.67 Betfair L -2 6 / 14 103.79 14%
15 16/01/10 PD Bilbao Real Madrid Lay Away HT 2 2.32 Betfair W 1.44 7 / 15 105.23 17%
16 16/01/10 L1 Valenciennes Toulouse Home HT 2 3.3 Betfair L -2 7 / 16 103.23 10%
17 16/01/10 L1 Grenoble St Etienne Home HT 2 3.5 Betfair L -2 7 / 17 101.23 4%
18 16/01/10 L1 Nancy Lyon Home HT 2 5 Betfair L -2 7 / 18 99.23 -2%
19 16/01/10 L1 Lille Paris Home HT 2 2.76 Betfair W 3.35 8 / 19 102.57 7%
20 16/01/10 PD Barcelona Sevilla Away HT 2 9 Bwin L -2 8 / 20 100.57 1%
21 17/01/10 SA Chievo Juventus Home HT 2 4.8 Betfair W 7.22 9 / 21 107.79 19%
22 17/01/10 SA Florenz Bologna Away HT 2 8.4 Betfair W 14.06 10 / 22 121.85 50%
23 17/01/10 PD Malaga Getafe Home HT 1.94 3.6 Betfair L -1.94 10 / 23 119.91 43%
24 17/01/10 PD Mallorca Deportivo Home HT 2 2.99 Betfair L -2 10 / 24 117.91 37%
25 17/01/10 PL Bolton Arsenal Lay Away HT 2 2.12 Betfair L -2 10 / 25 115.91 32%
26 17/01/10 PD Atl Madrid Gijon Away HT 2 6.5 Bwin L -2 10 / 26 113.91 27%
27 17/01/10 SA Napoli Palermo Home HT 2 2.9 Betfair L -2 10 / 27 111.91 22%
28 17/01/10 L1 Bordeaux Marseille Home HT 2 2.88 Betfair W 3.57 11 / 28 115.48 28%
29 20/01/10 SA Bologna Atalanta Home HT 2.2 3.4 Betfair W 5.02 12 / 29 120.5 35%
30 20/01/10 L1 Sochaux Lille Home HT 2.2 5.6 Betfair W 9.62 13 / 30 130.11 50%
31 20/01/10 L1 Paris Monaco Away HT 2.2 6 Betfair L -2.2 13 / 31 127.91 45%
32 20/01/10 L1 Nizza Auxerre Away HT 2.2 4.2 Betfair L -2.2 13 / 32 125.71 40%
33 20/01/10 L1 Lorient Lyon Home HT 2.2 4.2 Betfair W 6.69 14 / 33 132.4 48%
34 20/01/10 PL Liverpool Tottenham Home HT 2.2 3.2 Betfair W 4.6 15 / 34 137 54%
35 23/01/10 BL Bochum Schalke Home HT 2.66 5.5 Betfair L -2.66 15 / 35 134.34 48%
36 23/01/10 BL Bremen Bayern Lay Away HT 2.66 2.94 Betfair L -2.66 15 / 36 131.68 43%
37 23/01/10 PL Man Utd Hull Lay Home HT 2.66 1.52 Betfair L -2.66 15 / 37 129.02 38%
38 23/01/10 BL Dortmund Hamburg Lay Away HT 2.67 4.1 Betfair W 0.82 16 / 38 129.84 37%
39 23/01/10 PD Valladolid Barcelona Lay Away HT 2.67 1.75 Betfair L -2.67 16 / 39 127.17 33%
40 23/01/10 PD La Coruna Bilbao Home HT 2.66 3.2 Betfair L -2.66 16 / 40 124.51 29%
41 24/01/10 SA Siena Cagliari Away HT 2.42 3.75 Betfair L -2.42 16 / 41 122.09 25%
42 24/01/10 SA Palermo Fiorentina Home HT 2.42 3.5 Betfair W 5.75 17 / 42 127.84 31%
43 24/01/10 SA Genua Atalanta Lay Away HT 2.42 5.4 Betfair W 0.52 18 / 43 128.36 31%
44 24/01/10 SA Inter Milan Home HT 2.42 3.35 Betfair W 5.4 19 / 44 133.76 36%
45 24/01/10 PD Gijon Santander Home HT 2.42 3.2 Betfair L -2.42 19 / 45 131.34 32%
46 24/01/10 BL Hoffenheim Leverkusen Lay Away HT 2.43 3.3 Betfair L -2.43 19 / 46 128.91 29%