Formula 1 management games

Guest OhRightThenTed

Re: Formula 1 management games Ive got 1 called F1 manager. I think its 2-3 years old . I love these kind of games..very addictive :notworthy

Guest OhRightThenTed

Re: Formula 1 management games Its more of Highlights really. My old comp couldnt play the graphics cos my card was so piss and so was the comp :sad Under the "action" you get the race order and fastest lap and all that bollox. Gotta put money into researching better parts and all that. Think you deal with sponsors also....

Re: Formula 1 management games Might be going in heavy on Kimi myself. Great young driver who has the agressive attacking style that you need against the likes of Schumacher. Some many drivers nowadays seem scared on the track when Schumacher's around but Kimi rarely let him get away with anything. He's definately future champion material. Heard the new McLaren is going to give everyone a run for their money too.

Re: Formula 1 management games I honestly believe Button has a shot. As for the other drivers: M Schumi. We all know he is the man. However, I believe the Bridgestone tyres are going to be way off and leave him lagging botton end of the top 6. They have been testing totally on there own (which is fairly normal, but they normally do a few tests with the other teams) and I feel there times have disappointed them a little. Barri. If the Ferrari is good, Schumi wins, Barri hasn't a chance. Montoya. Interesting one this. The 'Hammerhead' looks a cracking car and should be there or there abouts. The imminent move to McLaren may mean that the team starts to favour Ralf (JPM thinks this is happening anyway) and Montoyas motivation could wane if he has a poor start. I'd like you to remember back to his final season in America. He was the defending champ, but had an awful season as he was distracted by the move. I also think he breaks too many cars. Ralf. What the hell is up with Ralf? He ended last season awfully and has recently admitted that he used to let Michael win and not try to pass him |I (who didn't think that was happening anyway?). Now he says that is over. Still can't trust Ralf to win/attack enough to win the championship. Kimi. Great season last year. But what can we make of the new McLaren? He breaks the lap record at Valencia then that complains that he needs more power :\ . A couple of seasons ago Mercedes had some serious engine problems and with the new regulations if they try to squeeze too much from the new one there could be a few blowups. Also, it is a little discouraging that he only won one race last season. Is he the clinincal winner that Mika was? DC. Oh dear, old DC. Main problem is qualifying. I believe that during the race he is actually faster than Kimi but starting 8th or 10th he has no chance. Any chance of things improving this time? No. With the new qualifying format there will be more pressure and more to think about which will hurt DC. Alsono. Another who had a cracking season last time. I have no doubt that he has the talent to win the WC, but the problem could be the car. It has been sh!t hot in testing, and all seems well and good. But the major factor in the rise of Renault IMHO has been Mike Gascoyne. He designed the new car but then left for Toyota. This leaves doubts in my mind over the development of the car throughout the season. Should go close tho :ok . Trulli. Qualifying expert. Poor in races (remember Silverstone last year?). Will still be number two to Alonso. All this I believe gives Button a shot. Being the team leader will give him a lot of confidence and licence to "give it large". The car has been improving steadily over the past few years ad the new one looks a belter. I know some of the testing times have been done on low fuel but some certainly have not. BAR have switched from Bridgestone to Michelin this season which will really help them.