Best Sporting system ?

Re: Best Sporting system ? Wow... only 97% rate of winnings :$ I cannot imagine any system that gets even close to 80%, let alone 97% over a proper period of running it. I'm not even gonna click on the link just in case it leads me to a bunch of adware but how much are they asking you to pay for this millionaire making scheme blue lion?

Re: Best Sporting system ? I tend to agree with HampshireIan...... I haven't opened the link, but any system which achieves 97% strike rate is either backing at very short odds, or laying at very long odds.... either way, the 3% failure can quickly wipe out any profit from the 97% successes.

Re: Best Sporting system ? hi blue lion, I have done a lot of research on this system, and one very important thing that is not mentioned is that it is a martingale system. A martingale system involves doubling your bet when you lose in order to recover losses. The system works in a series of 3 bets. So you will be given pick: A- La lakers -5 points against Orlando Magic. Lets say you bet £20 at odds of 2.0 If bet A wins the series ends. If bet A loses you go to bet B B- La lakers -7 points agaisnt Chicago Bulls. You would now bet £40, the 20 you lost plus your new 20. If B loses you go to C C- La lakers -5 agaisnt Boston Celtics. You would now bet £80, the 60 you lost plus you new 20. If this bet loses then your down potentially a lot of money. Ive heard people on forums boast about how good it is, however i also heard stories about him leaving out a loss at the beginning of last season, which he hasnt included in his record. If you look around you may find his picks for free, there was a thread started on a forum one time with all of his picks for free. Take care and happy punting:ok

Re: Best Sporting system ? I follow this system for about a month and provided good results. There are rumours about one loss last year but so far it works fine. There is a thread on rxforum dedicated specially to this.They put the sytem's daily picks and you can judge for yourself. http://therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=685101&page=234 With a proper money management it could be very profitable.

Re: Best Sporting system ? blue_lion121 banned for posting a link containing an affiliate id code, and now you know why this thread was started in the first place, so Mr. Blue_lion can make some money from the rest of you. Nothing wrong with that in itself, but if you make it appear like a question it's spam, plain as that. ( follow cavenecades link if interested what it's about )

Re: Best Sporting system ?

It's fairly easy to have a 97% hit rate, for example only bet on matches with odds 1.01 and you should get 97% or more (or less...) Unfortunately you'll still lose money.
Sure, but this guy is claiming to do it with NBA, NFL and NHL. Some of the tougest leagues in the world to make a profit on :) I went to this scammers website, and its a really funny read, and I have to give it to the guy. Very well made as well. Tons of fake winning tickets with HUGE amounts, fake screen shots of bookmaker balances, fake letters from "customers" who have won millions with his tips, and so on.. VERY american, and sorta funny to read. Its the sports touter classic scam: "I found a way to win millions every year, and because i'm already rich enough, I'm willing to sell it to you for only XX". You just have to read the first few pages on thrx to see how many have been scammed, and how he cheats with his records and so on. Only advice to give, is to stay away! If someone really have a none stop winning betting system, you can be sure that he will not be selling it on a website for very little money.

Re: Best Sporting system ? I'm not pleading for the system.I'm just using it and share my opinion. I've been using it since December 7. You don't have to pay $200 to get the picks. A few guys at rxforum are making a great job by buying the system and sharing the picks for free. Please be careful I'm playing ONLY the NBA system not the NHL as it is far more profitable. The idea is simple : 1. Bet on the given games on handicap by buying 3 points. For instance on December 7th Nuggets were underdog at (+4). Buy 3 points up to (+7) .Buy the 3 points regardless the team is dog or not.The odds if you buy the 3 points are around 1.53 at Pinnacle. 2. Set a stake for the A bet. For instance bet $10 on Nuggets at (+7). If you win move to the next bet. If you lose bet A, the B bet is on the next match of Nuggets, stake $27 to win $15 ($10 is your loss on A bet and $5 the expected profit) If you lose bet B, the C bet is on the third match of Nuggets, stake $49 to win $27 (loss on bet B). My stake on C bets are only to get back the stake on B bet without profit but that's personal choice. However C bets are rare if you read carefully their thread. Below I gathered for you the results on the last 2 months. November (+ 3 points) 1 A Hawks +11.5 Win 3 A Hawks +10 Win A Suns +6 Win A Nuggets -1.5 Win 6 A Raptors +7 Win 7 A Nuggets +5.5 Loss 10 B Nuggets +0.5 Win 9 A Jazz -1.5 Win 11 A Warriors +7.5 Loss 13 B Warriors +7 Win 13 A Raptors pk Win 13 A Mavericks -7.5 Win 13 A Tblazers pk Win 17 A Bulls +1 Win 17 A Pistons +13.5 Win 21 A Bucks +6.5 Win 24 A Nets +16.5 Win 24 A Knicks +17.5 Win 25 A Mavericks +7 Win 27 A Suns -6 Win 29 A 76ers +15 Win 30 A Pacers +5.5 Loss December (+ 3 points) 2 B Pacers +4.5 Loss 4 C Pacers +11 Win 1 A Celtics -1 Win 1 A Heat +9 Win 5 A Magic -6 Win 5 A Nuggets +7 Win 6 A Cavs -3.5 Win 7 A Nuggets -4 Win 7 A TBlazers +0.5 Loss 9 B TBlazers -0.5 Win 9 A Warriors +3 Win 12 A Lakers +5 Loss 15 B Lakers -6.5 Win 15 A Pistons +8.5 Loss 16 B Pistons +8.5 Win 16 A Clippers +4 Win 16 A Jazz -5.5 Win 18 A Kings +2.5 Loss 19 B Kings +9.5 Win 19 A TBlazers +12 Win 19 A Hawks -1.5 Loss 22 B Hawks -5.5 Win 20 A Cavs -0.5 Loss 21 B Cavs +5.5 Win 22 A 76ers +3.5 Loss

Re: Best Sporting system ? Forgot to mention one of the best threads on rxforum. http://therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=662733&page=669 This guy Brandon Lang is fantastic. He is the best at picking loosers I ever seen.You simply have to fade his picks, betting on opposite with the exact amount of units advised. Profit +400 units on December, + 1300 on 2009 !

Forgot to mention one of the best threads on rxforum. http://therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=662733&page=669 This guy Brandon Lang is fantastic. He is the best at picking loosers I ever seen.You simply have to fade his picks, betting on opposite with the exact amount of units advised. Profit +400 units on December, + 1300 on 2009 !
Unless you have been granted permission you won't be thanked for linking to other forums. Brandon Lang is well known and was the source material for a film starring Matthew McConaughey and Al Pacino called Two for the Money.

Re: Best Sporting system ? Check the thread carefully. They quote Lang's e-mail with his picks and you bet the opposite. For instance last nights plays are at page 660 post #16480. His plays were : UTAH UTES NC CHARLOTTE 49ERS SANTA CLARA BRONCOS 15 units each. You pick the opposite : California Golden Beavers (-2) Old Domonion (- 7.5) San Jose State pk 15 units each. Two of them won giving a profit of 15 units.

Unless you have been granted permission you won't be thanked for linking to other forums. Brandon Lang is well known and was the source material for a film starring Matthew McConaughey and Al Pacino called Two for the Money.
I am sharing systems proven to give consistent profits over time, not advertising affiliate links. I want to give something back because I receive so much from this forum.

I am sharing systems proven to give consistent profits over time' date=' not advertising affiliate links. I want to give something back because I receive so much from this forum.[/quote'] That's fair enough mate but the mods and owner won't like links to other betting forums being posted. If you posted the plays up here instead that I'm sure would be fine.

Re: Best Sporting system ? Like with any martinegale system, its ofcause just a matter of time before you hit a longer losing streak than 2-3 games. Buying the +3 point blindly makes little sence, since most of the time it have negative value in the NBA to buy points(except around some key numbers), but this is ofcause done to make it look better(longer between the losing streaks). If you go read in those threads on the rx, you will also see how people have hit those longer losing streaks and gone broke sooner or later. To think that it almost never happens that a team loses ATS (+3 pts) more than 2 times in a row, is just silly. This is a just another variant of the system where you play against a team getting sweept in a serie. Its been around for decades, and never made anyone rich. But selling such a "winning system" to dreamers can make you pretty rich :lol

"This guy's like a machine, all he does is work out and pick winners":D

That's fair enough mate but the mods and owner won't like links to other betting forums being posted.
In most cases the very first post would be removed as spam, which is why you rarely see threads like this on PL, however every now and then, like in this case, an interesting discussion emerges, so as long as links are relevant, on topic, and support the discussion rather than an individual agenda, bring it on. p.s. who reads a small obscure US forum like the RX anyhow ;) Personally i think it's a total scam, most people are mugs (present company excluded :lol) and lose money for a couple of simple reasons. Naivity, lazyness, stupidity, gamblers fallacy, GREED, to name but a few. This is accelerated with a culture of "perceived authority" , just because someone posts on a forum and tells a decent story he is perceived to be an authority. Just like in journalism, science, education: if the presentation is right the perception of authority is there. Doesn't matter if the person is actually as dumb as a donkey or even if what the person is saying is true or not. "Don't believe everything you read in the papers" comes from somewhere. People will follow perceived authority. To have a sense of how powerfull this is just think of the events and manipulation of information that has lead to all the wars in recent history. Hitlers propaganda machine is now considered one of the most powerfull ever. And how about "weapons of mass destruction"... enough said. There's only one person making money from this "system" and that's the seller.

In most cases the very first post would be removed as spam, which is why you rarely see threads like this on PL, however every now and then, like in this case, an interesting discussion emerges, so as long as links are relevant, on topic, and support the discussion rather than an individual agenda, bring it on. p.s. who reads a small obscure US forum like the RX anyhow ;)
The actual link was totally off-topic from the initial discussion. Fading Brandon Lang who most people associate with the worst of the worst touts wise. As far as therx is concerned I used to look at it an awful lot more than I do now as knowledge of U.S. sports was pretty decent. Not so much into tailing these days though so the odd glance is all I afford the place now. An awful lot of muppets there along with a couple of sound minds.

Re: Best Sporting system ? Fair point mates. The quality of discussions found here on PL is one of the reasons for my membership.

Returning to Morrison’s NBA system. Suppose you started at November 1st with a bank of $400 and staked $10 per A bet as in my previous example. Until today you would be up at least $180 (if you are conservative enough to keep the same stake).One series pending, the B bet on 76ers will be Saturday night. Now they say the worst case scenario is to have a C bet series lost per season. That means a loss of $90 at $10 stake per A bet. Only in the last two months the system has a profit enough to cover 2 lost series. Last NBA season had 80 series so long enough to add up the gain. So far it looks promising but will see in spring. Below is an example of the profit at $10 per bet odds 1.5 (usually better at Pinny).

November (+ 3 points)

1 A Hawks +11.5 Win + 5 profit 3 A Hawks +10 Win + 10 A Suns +6 Win + 15 A Nuggets -1.5 Win + 20 6 A Raptors +7 Win + 25 7 A Nuggets +5.5 Loss 10 B Nuggets +0.5 Win + 30 9 A Jazz -1.5 Win + 35 11 A Warriors +7.5 Loss 13 B Warriors +7 Win + 40 13 A Raptors pk Win + 45 13 A Mavericks -7.5 Win + 50 13 A Tblazers pk Win + 55 17 A Bulls +1 Win + 60 17 A Pistons +13.5 Win + 65 21 A Bucks +6.5 Win + 70 24 A Nets +16.5 Win + 75 24 A Knicks +17.5 Win + 80 25 A Mavericks +7 Win + 85 27 A Suns -6 Win + 90 29 A 76ers +15 Win + 95 30 A Pacers +5.5 Loss December (+ 3 points) 2 B Pacers +4.5 Loss 4 C Pacers +11 Win + 95 (only stake recoverd) 1 A Celtics -1 Win + 100 1 A Heat +9 Win + 105 5 A Magic -6 Win + 110 5 A Nuggets +7 Win + 115 6 A Cavs -3.5 Win + 120 7 A Nuggets -4 Win + 125 7 A TBlazers +0.5 Loss 9 B TBlazers -0.5 Win + 130 9 A Warriors +3 Win + 135 12 A Lakers +5 Loss 15 B Lakers -6.5 Win + 140 15 A Pistons +8.5 Loss 16 B Pistons +8.5 Win + 145 16 A Clippers +4 Win + 150 16 A Jazz -5.5 Win + 155 18 A Kings +2.5 Loss 19 B Kings +9.5 Win + 160 19 A TBlazers +12 Win + 165 19 A Hawks -1.5 Loss 22 B Hawks -5.5 Win + 170 20 A Cavs -0.5 Loss 21 B Cavs +5.5 Win + 175 22 A 76ers +3.5 Loss

P.S. This “obscure” thread on rx has 340.000 views.!

P.S. This “obscure” thread on rx has 340.000 views.!
Yeah, not a lot going on there is there :lol That in itself is again testiment to the power of perceived authority. First you have the guy saying it's a 97% win system, whooooooo, then there's a bunch of people talking about it on a forum, hmmmmm then another forum and now it's up to 340000 views, whaheyyy must be something good there then. Don't be a sheep, think for yourself.