Turkey 4-6 November

Friday 4 December 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifBesiktas JK v Diyarbakirspor (18:00 GMT) 1.25 5.9 13 104.64 %
Saturday 5 December 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifKasimpasa SK v Sivasspor (11:30 GMT) 2.2 3.35 3.75 101.97 %
maximize.gifEskisehirspor v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 GMT) 4 3.4 2.05 103.19 %
Sunday 6 December 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifGaziantepspor v Antalyaspor (11:30 GMT) 2.05 3.3 3.75 105.75 %
maximize.gifGençlerbirligi SK v Denizlispor Kulübü (11:30 GMT) 1.53 4 7 104.50 %
maximize.gifKayserispor v Bursaspor Kulübü (11:30 GMT) 2.4 3.25 3 105.77 %
maximize.gifTrabzonspor v MKE Ankaragücü (14:00 GMT) 1.61 3.75 5.9 105.52 %
maximize.gifGalatasaray SK v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (18:00 GMT) 1.3 5.3 11.5 104.49 %

Re: Turkey 4-6 November I believe that this week Besiktas will win (1.25 from hititbet.com) with high confidence and I want to add another matches from turkish second division , Karabukspor - Hacettepe => 1 1.30 . I trust that so much. Karşıyaka - Kocaelispor => 1 1.25 . almost for sure . ,,,, all odds are from Hititbet.com , good luck every1

Re: Turkey 4-6 November Besiktas look like they'll cruise it tonight. - Out of the last 10 games, they've won 9. - Only conceded 2 in the last 10. - Only conceded 2 all season domestically at home. - Won the last 8 in a row in the league. - They have the tightest defense in the league while Diyarbakirspor have the third worst scoring record. There isn't much value to be had backing them in a single so perhaps -1 is your best bet. 1-0 and 2-0 could be decent value at 5's and 4's. Under 2.5 goals in the game at evens looks like a decent bet also considering how low scoring their games are.

Re: Turkey 4-6 November

What the hell happened - no wonder you guys didn't make the World Cup! Next time back up your confidence. Glad I didn't bet on that one. Turkish teams are time-flies.
Did you only signed in to post that crap, for I can't see your contribution? Somehow you ''sound'' sad about Besiktas, and I do believe that no matter what you said above, home team must have been in one of your accumulators - in that case I understand you been bitter... If you didn't bet on Besiktas as you claim above, then it is BAD NEWS - in my opinion sick brain like you does not belong here as there is no excuse being happy that someone here lost money :puke Absurd and idiotic!

Re: Turkey 4-6 November Hi guys, I usually post in the UK thread so I apologise in advance for not contributing anything to this thead. We can't receive Turkish league where I live :cry My question was if there is any value in Fenerbache away for 1,93 @ Betsson? I think they played fairly well against Twente who are running hotter than the son at the moment.

Hi guys, I usually post in the UK thread so I apologise in advance for not contributing anything to this thead. We can't receive Turkish league where I live :cry My question was if there is any value in Fenerbache away for 1,93 @ Betsson? I think they played fairly well against Twente who are running hotter than the son at the moment.
well fenerbahce is at away Eskisehirspor this weekend and its odd should be high I think about 1.8-2.0 ... Imo fenerbahce will win although they dont play well in turkish super league but their rival besiktas lost 2 points so they will do their best to win this match

well fenerbahce is at away Eskisehirspor this weekend and its odd should be high I think about 1.8-2.0 ... Imo fenerbahce will win although they dont play well in turkish super league but their rival besiktas lost 2 points so they will do their best to win this match
Please...we need information(that the bookies are not aware of if possible)My grandmother could tell me that Fenerbache should win because they will be trying to make up for the 2 points lost by Besiktas yesterday.....

I believe that this week Besiktas will win (1.25 from hititbet.com) with high confidence and I want to add another matches from turkish second division , Karabukspor - Hacettepe => 1 1.30 . I trust that so much. Karşıyaka - Kocaelispor => 1 1.25 . almost for sure . ,,,, all odds are from Hititbet.com , good luck every1
Another pointless post,small odds and no information....what about the turkish lower leagues?

Away from home we do perform very, very bad. I am happy I did skip them in my system - it may eat my whole bank if I did not skip this match today. Really cannot understand what is up with our guys - Good that we have a small break soon.
Didn't see you in Bundesliga this weekend :unsure Alraedy on hollidays? ;)

Another pointless post' date='small odds and no information....what about the turkish lower leagues?[/quote'] well I am rookie atm in this forum ,,, let me describe my last remaining bet karşıyakaspor-Kocaelispor @1.25 Hititbet Kocaelispor is playing their matches with their youth squad because the club got a huge financial crisis all the First team players left club already, the team will relegate for sure . Also the local turkish Betting (leggal bet ) here took off Kocaelispor's matches from their betting list that is posted every weekend. Karsiyakaspor will WIN since they don't sell the match you know.

well I am rookie atm in this forum ,,, let me describe my last remaining bet karşıyakaspor-Kocaelispor @1.25 Hititbet Kocaelispor is playing their matches with their youth squad because the club got a huge financial crisis all the First team players left club already, the team will relegate for sure . Also the local turkish Betting (leggal bet ) here took off Kocaelispor's matches from their betting list that is posted every weekend. Karsiyakaspor will WIN since they don't sell the match you know.
Thanks,that's much better.Sorry for giving out...good luck.They played their last game with a full team.Did the players leave recently?

Re: Turkey 4-6 November Kayserispor - Bursaspor Under 2.5 @ 1.65, Betclic Local derby. Great season so far for both teams, hosts are 3 pts behind leaders Fenerbahce while Bursa is only 2 pts behind. Both teams have been underish lately, Kayeri has solid defense but their offense should suffer today cause they miss their best striker Cangele. Stadium will be packed and i don't expect to see too much goals in this clash. Draw is very possible but i'll go with safer option this time.

Re: Turkey 4-6 November Galatasaray vs. IBB It's such an important game for Galatasaray that Fenerbahce and Besiktas couldnt have won this week both. In midweek Galatasaray won against Greek Giants Pana 1-0 at home and it is absolutely a boost for players confidence.. Tonight there are plenty of regular missings for IBB.. Striker Gokhan Kaba , midfielder Ali Guzeldal , Striker Hervem tum , influential forward Ibrahim Akin , Zeki Korkmaz , Okan Buruk (former Galatasaray and Inter Milan midfielder) and Taner Gulleri who scored 4 times last season in a game with Kocaelispor against Galatasaray at Ali Sami Yen Stadium.. According to official line-ups , Galatasaray will be placed on the field like ; Leo Franco - Ugur Ucar , Servet Cetin ,Mehmet Topal ,Hakan Balta - Baris Ozbek , Mustafa Sarp - Arda Turan - Elano Blumer , Harry Kewell - Nonda.. On fire full back Sabri Sarioglu is suspenped while Turkish international Gokhan Zan is out due a shoulder injury. Kader Keita is sidelined and expected for a late come in.One of 2 central defenders , Mehmet Topal , is not a central defender but a defensive midfielder.. This may help Galatasaray control the ball and improve passing style.. Abdullah Avci , IBB's manager , is a former employee of Galatasaray Youths , last year and the off season he was speculated to have been appointed as Galatasaray manager .. Anyway i dont wanna flood it with details.. Galatasaray have so much to show up against so a weakened IBB side.. They can cover the handicap. They must. Galatasaray -1,5 (AH) @ 2,00 Bet365

well I am rookie atm in this forum ,,, let me describe my last remaining bet karşıyakaspor-Kocaelispor @1.25 Hititbet Kocaelispor is playing their matches with their youth squad because the club got a huge financial crisis all the First team players left club already, the team will relegate for sure . Also the local turkish Betting (leggal bet ) here took off Kocaelispor's matches from their betting list that is posted every weekend. Karsiyakaspor will WIN since they don't sell the match you know.
Paddy Power were the only one I could find quoting last night @ 1/4 but those odds were too small for me with unconfirmed info.Well done anyway 2-0 win.....

Galatasaray vs. IBB Galatasaray -1,5 (AH) @ 2,00 Bet365
1-1 FT. The game was fuc*in a joke! Galatasaray had many chances up front while IBB had no attempts on goal for 70 minutes.. Arda Turan hit the post twice besides few chances up front . So Kewell and Nonda do.. And finally in the last seconds of injury time , a youngster brought up the equaliser for IBB.. It's obviously clear that Gala have a serious problem of holding the game when they get the lead.. As a difference from any other team on this planet , Gala defends by attacking better then defending.. The more defensive midfielders are sent to the pitch in order to control the game , the more attempts on goal opposition take.. Even it is a suffering underdog. LOST

1-1 FT. The game was ******* a joke! Galatasaray had many chances up front while IBB had no attempts on goal for 70 minutes.. And finally in the last seconds of injury time , a youngster brought up the equaliser for IBB.. It's obviously clear that Gala have a serious problem of holding the game when they get the lead.. As a difference from any other team on this planet , Gala defends by attacking better then defending.. The more defensive midfielders are sent to the pitch in order to control the game , the more attempts on goal opposition take.. Even it is a suffering underdog. LOST
Not only Gala,Fener too.Very bad results for both clubs.Besiktas can become champion this season if they play like that

Not only Gala' date='Fener too.Very bad results for both clubs.Besiktas can become champion this season if they play like that[/quote'] Yep. The way they play is much better than the other two exception of converting chances and putting the ball back of the net. But the board is a big blow for them. The fans hate the chairman , and the new board will be voted in january ( if i m not worng on the date). Things are so complicated in Turkish Super Leauge. Everybody (player,fans,boarder,manager) talks about referee after all games and nothing is clear. The possible transfer in january window will fix some problems and make the things clear. Untill then it s definitely an unpredictable league..

Re: Turkey 4-6 November IBB everytime had been trouble for big teams against so far, yea the score is surprising anyway but Gala is not playing so good also , I think it is better betting on non-major clubs in turkey, like kayserispor, bursaspor, when they are at home , with better odds.

Re: Turkey 4-6 November Tradition continues and haunts Galatasaray; once again they lost points after Fenerbahce in the same fixture. Its frackin unbelievable and nonsense. I'm planning to play double chance against my own team if Fener lose points in the upcoming weeks. I won't be too surprised if one day bookies exclude double chance bets in Galatasaray games after Fenerbahce's point losses.. :loon