** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rugby Internationals

England v New Zealand: First Scoring Play - England Penalty - 3.2 SportingBet Sorry I am not allowed, under the competition rules, to have more than one bet on the match. If I was, at 1/10, I would be very tempred to lay New Zealand. Yes they are undoubtedly favs to win but (should one say "as ever") the media are going overboard on just how bad England are.(They do this in all sports - and go the other way when things are going better.)England DID beat Argentina and New Zealand have been beaten themselves quite a lot recently, by their standards. 1/10 in a two horse (or more importantly in this case two team) race is almost walk-over territory. However I am not "wasting" my selection on that but taking 3.2 about what I think is virtually an even money chance. If the ref is on the ball England should have a number of penalties early as NZ go over the top at the ruck - and anywhere whithin 40/45m should give Mr Wilkinson the chance to increase his bag of points. We shall see!

Re: Rugby Internationals Australia vs Scotland - Ladbrokes 1.9 - Scotland +11pts I don't think that there may be that much between these sides and am very tempted by a straight Scotland win which is as high as 6.8 at Betfair. Still not entirely convinced by the Australian front five despite all the plaudits. However I will take the cowardly way out and take the handicap!

Re: Rugby Internationals Shouldn't have been so lily-livered! Well done the Scots - their pack was immense.No doubt media calls soon for Andy Robinson to manage England! England played OK and I did lay NZ - and made a decent profit closing it out shortly after half-time so a smiley day for once. When the Six Nations comes around I think there will be some interesting choices to make.....roll on the New Year.