** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Final Attempt : Trading on betfair

lockw

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Final Attempt : Trading on betfair Bet 18. Millwall v AFC Wimbledon Lay the draw @ 4.4 for 7,35 Liability: 24,99 Millwall have been outstanding lately with wins over leeds at home and today with Steve Morison(2 goals), Neil Harris(6 goals) in the line up ( info on official site this makes this a bet for me plus the quality difference between the 2

Re: Final Attempt : Trading on betfair

Bet 18. Millwall v AFC Wimbledon Lay the draw @ 4.4 for 7,35 Liability: 24,99 Millwall have been outstanding lately with wins over leeds at home and today with Steve Morison(2 goals), Neil Harris(6 goals) in the line up ( info on official site this makes this a bet for me plus the quality difference between the 2
Backed the draw @ 3.00 for 4,50 with intention of backing again for a minimal amount to win or to minimize loss

Re: Final Attempt : Trading on betfair

Bet 19. Deportivo v Murcia Lay the draw @ 4.4 for 7,30 Liability: 24,82 Deportive always in good form at home plus murcia conceding alot @ home and away
Backed 2.8 for 1,95 Backed 2.82 for 2,05 With intention of backing again if scored :hope

Re: Final Attempt : Trading on betfair Waiting for another goal for nigeria untill 50th minute then i'm going to back the draw. Reasoning is that Nigeria is all over Spain and Spain only has one striker up front.. so i think there's more chance for a goal by Nigeria than Spain. :hope Cmnon Nigeria