Saturday 31 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v NK Medimurje (15:00 GMT) 1.57 3.8 6.25 105.95 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiva v NK Zadar (15:00 GMT) 2.1 3.4 3.95 102.35 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v Dinamo Zagreb (17:00 GMT) 2.87 3.25 2.6 104.01 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v NK Slaven Koprivnica (19:30 GMT) 2 3.4 3.8 105.73 %
maximize.gif HNK Å ibernik v Karlovac (19:30 GMT) 2.05 3.4 3.75 104.86 %
maximize.gif NK Varteks v NK Osijek (19:30 GMT) 2.37 3.25 2.8 108.59 %
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v NK Croatia Sesvete (19:30 GMT) 1.57 3.8 5.75 107.34 %

Re: Croatian 1 HNL 30-31/10 Due to NK Inter Zapresic match today, board managment decided to give an ultimatum to players, so they have to win next two games. If they do not win, they income salaries would be cut off, IMO thats one pretty good motive for them, nobody want's to be without his monthly income's. so from me: NK Inter - Istra 1961 [email protected] 9/10 NK Inter [email protected] 7/10

Re: Croatian 1 HNL 30-31/10 Just some early thoughts about the biggest derby in Croatia: Hajduk Vs Dinamo... Usually it's a tough game, since these are indeed the two best clubs in Croatia (many players currently playing in the Premiership origin from these clubs: Eduardo, Modrić, Čorluka, Kranjčar, Kalinić...) and the atmosphere is always heated up. But... This time, the stadium of Poljud in Split will be almost empty, their supporters "torcida" are boycotting the match because of some foul plays by management and underachievments by the well payed team (players and coach Reja). Hajduk is currently 10th, and Dinamo first, so it may look obvious, but beware, Dinamo's top striker Mandžukić is injured, along with the defender Kovač, and both of them are the key players. Home team is of very low morale, lost the last game against promoters Karlovac and it's not hard to imagine what effect the boycot of Torcida will have on them. I've seen matches which Hajduk won by sheer force and inspiration given by their fanatical supporters, and although I support Dinamo, sometimes I had to admire the Torcida. I might put some money on Dinamo (the odds on Dinamo are a fair price) , but be cautious.

Re: Croatian 1 HNL 30-31/10

Due to NK Inter Zapresic match today, board managment decided to give an ultimatum to players, so they have to win next two games. If they do not win, they income salaries would be cut off, IMO thats one pretty good motive for them, nobody want's to be without his monthly income's. so from me: NK Inter - Istra 1961 [email protected] 9/10 NK Inter [email protected] 7/10
1-0 FT 83' Golem :cow:cow:clap:cow:cow it was good game for hosts and they deserved to win by bigger margin if only Jonjic could score from a penalty in 2nd minute of the game, so 3 poin's stay in Zapresic, and I think that Scoria can start looking for a new job. His day's are numbered at Istra.

Re: Croatian 1 HNL 30-31/10 Hajduk v Dinamo Draw @ 3.25 Unibet This will surely be one of the strangest derbies in history of rivalry between these two clubs. Fans of both teams are creating very nervous atmosphere and despite the result things wont change untill people who are leading their clubs don't go away. Dinamo is definetly better team but, like Hajduk, they are also not in the best form. Without these key players it's really hard to expect a "beauty". In long history of derbies there was always been more fighting on the pitch then real football and i expect the same tommorow. Hajduk will surely be very aggressive cause that's the only way to cover the lack of quality while Dinamo will hardly score without Mandžukić. Lots of fouls and maybe no goals is what i expect tommorow, so under and straight draw are my picks for this match. Cibalia v Medjimurje Cibalia @ 1.55 Unibet Nothing should surprise you in this unpredictable league so you always have to be careful, there are not many games which can be called "bankers" but this one could. Simply, there's not a one single thing on Medjimurje's side, even h2h speaks in Cibalia's favour, they won last 3 games in Vinkovci with 2 or more goals without conceding a goal, and last 4 overall. Under those circumstances, i would be really shocked to see Medjimurje winning their first away point in this game. This game is made for -1 asian h'cap but since i'm off to a trip tommorow i'll just grab these modest odds with full stake. I expect odds to drop down untill the kick-off, cause realistic price is somewhere around 1.35-1.40. Šibenik v Karlovac Over 2.5 @ 2.20 bet365 It's very dangerous to give such odds on over in this league. I know that basically both of these teams are underish but this match could easily turn to highscoring one, cause Šibenik is playing more and more offensive, they are in a very good form and full of confidence. Karlovac is surely the nicest surprise of the season. Although some people don't like them for playing defensive minded football, i think that they are just adapting the situation and the opponent. Šibenik will probably have the initiative but Karlovac is very dangerous from counter attacks and set-pieces. There are only few matches for which these odds can be given and this is not one of them. Lokomotiva v Zadar Lokomotiva @ 1.93 bet365 Lokomotiva is slowly becoming a very stabile club who now surely belongs to this league qualitywise. After initial shock and three defeats from three games they recovered and now are on a great streak, losing only to Hajduk and Dinamo, both 1-0. Loko are in fact Dinamo 2, before Dinamo decided to make them their sattelite they were somewhere between 3rd and 4th league. Now there's most of Dinamo potentials, young players who still cant get the chance playing for Dinamo, and few experienced, older players are added to help their development. And we could see last week in Osijek how Lokomotiva looks without their two experienced key players Sopić and Bule. They are both back for this match though, and Lokomotiva wants to start another positive streak in this game. Zadar had perfect chance to grab their second away win two weeks ago at Inter when they had 3-1 lead on half time, but they failed to keep it and lost 4-3 in the end. Last week they played 1-1 against Rijeka but that's not some special achievement cause Rijeka is also in very bad condition. Zebić can't count on Jozinović and Šiklić. Lokomotiva is becoming more and more consistent and is very hard to beat now for any team when they have their key players on their disposal. I watched them several times this season and some players(Vrsaljko, Antolić...) are very promising and will have a bright future. On the other hand, Zadar is not playing good and that a fact. They receive too many cheap goals and their defense is not stabile at all. Up front they have two solid strikers but weak backup in the middle so Lokomotiva is IMO better team in general, and should in this game. Opening odds were at 2.10 and i didn't had time to write preview at that time but 1.93 is decent enough but i will lower my stakes cause this was a 9/10 bet.