PKR and PT3

muttley

Re: PKR and PT3

Thought not. Pity, because I quite like the feel of it. Basically, I'm looking for a new site that gives rakeback AND takes PT3. I was using Full Tilt, but didn't sign up with rakeback. Same for PokerStars, though I only signed up there to have a look and have never played for cash.

Thought not. Pity, because I quite like the feel of it. Basically, I'm looking for a new site that gives rakeback AND takes PT3. I was using Full Tilt, but didn't sign up with rakeback. Same for PokerStars, though I only signed up there to have a look and have never played for cash.
PokerStars doesn't do rakeback. If you e-mail full tilt, tell them you like their site etc + ask them if they have any rakeback available to existing players, they'll e-mail back saying you've been added to a list incase they decide to offer it in the future. Then eventually they'll e-mail you offering rakeback. It may be that you have to play on their site a bit 1st in order for them to offer it, I'm not sure.

PokerStars doesn't do rakeback. If you e-mail full tilt, tell them you like their site etc + ask them if they have any rakeback available to existing players, they'll e-mail back saying you've been added to a list incase they decide to offer it in the future. Then eventually they'll e-mail you offering rakeback. It may be that you have to play on their site a bit 1st in order for them to offer it, I'm not sure.
Thanks. I'll try that and let you know if it's successful.

Re: PKR and PT3 Here's the reply I got from FT

Although Full Tilt Poker does not offer rakeback directly to players, our preferred affiliate partner RakeBackPros.com offers rakeback to players who sign up through their website with Full Tilt Poker. We?ve sent your player details to RakeBackPros.com and they will be in direct contact with you.
So maybe I'll be getting rakeback! :hope

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PKR and PT3 I received this e-mail today

You are now eligible to receive rakeback on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker. To accept this offer you can sign up for a rakebackpros account at RakeBackPros.com with your existing Full Tilt username.
Looks like I'm playing at FullTilt.....thanks deadlydaveLDN :ok

Re: PKR and PT3 There are a few threads re PKR on the PT3 forum - but alas it isnt at the top of their list. Another option might be one of the iPoker sites - Im on a number all of which happly run with PT3. TBH I much prefer FTP tho - 27% rb through The Hendon Mob - I think they can arrange it sometimes for existing players.