RedKings SnG Decathlon (Freeroll)

GaF

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: RedKings SnG Decathlon (Freeroll I think)

just got same email from eurobet so it looks like network wide
Are people attempting this multiple times using different sites? Not sure I can see any practical reason not to ..... they specifically say you can play as many times as you like - you dont claim anything - so after that it's just up to them whether they count 1 per person or 1 per alias :unsure

Just about to play the Stud hi/lo. I can't catch glceud: I need a win to overtake TQM and 3rd or better to overtake w1nsome.
Only managed 5th. :sad Texas Hold'em NL 2nd (81 pts) Texas Hold'em Fixed Limit 3rd (64 pts) Texas Hold'em Pot Limit 5th (36 pts) Omaha Pot Limit 2nd (81 pts) Omaha Shorthanded Pot Limit 4th (49 pts) Omaha high/low Pot Limit 1st (100 pts) Omaha high/low Fixed Limit 2nd (81 pts) 5 card DRAW Pot Limit 1st (100 pts) 7 card stud Fixed Limit 7th (16 pts) 7 card stud hi/lo 5th (36 pts) That's 644 points total. Barely even beat Guppie. :loon How poor is that? :$

Re: RedKings SnG Decathlon (Freeroll I think) I think the top 3 PLers so far are: glceud: 740 TQM: 691 w1nsome: 669 :clap It'll be interesting to see the leaderboard when they post it: I have no idea at all what kind of score you'll need to be in the prizes. Judging from the speed at which the tourneys have been filling up, I think there are probably quite a lot of players.

cant even remember wihich ones ive played' date='i know i got 4 1sts and 2 5ths a 6th ,cant remember i was just messing around ,anyway to find out ,apart from emailing redkings ???[/quote'] You can find the tournies you have played in your hand history which is stored in your pc somewere.:\

:clap It'll be interesting to see the leaderboard when they post it: I have no idea at all what kind of score you'll need to be in the prizes. Judging from the speed at which the tourneys have been filling up, I think there are probably quite a lot of players.
What do you mean you cant work out what sort of score you need, call yourself a mathematician? Be suprised if under 700 is good enough and pretty sure 900+ needed to win

Re: RedKings SnG Decathlon (Freeroll) Bloody hell...great admiration for those who are hitting the high scores. :clap:notworthy:clap Multitabling 3 different formats was a stupid idea on my part...but wasn't willing, or able, to play single games. Right, now that the excuses are done: Corals/ DemonDodger NoLimit Holdem 3rd 64 PotLimit 3rd 64 Limit 10th 1 Omaha SH 3rd 64 Omaha PL 6th 25 Hi/Lo PL 3rd 64 Hi/Lo Limit 1st 100 Stud8 9th 4 Stud 5th 36 Draw 2nd 81 total: 503 :eyes

Re: RedKings SnG Decathlon (Freeroll) Obviously I am a monkey who can't play poker properly and that's the main reason I could only finish 4th, 4th, 5th, 6th in the SNGs I played tonight :$ However the Ongame software is tilting beyond belief :spank Playing only 4 tables at a time grinds my machine to a halt and causes me to time out several times :eyes Won't be playing there again in a hurry. Full Tilt all day for me....and value added tourneys at other sites. PS. Finally the torture has ended, my first ever Limit Holdem SNG and I took 1st. Never again!!

Re: RedKings SnG Decathlon (Freeroll) latest standings

1too****8202kulli****8073G3Z****8014-b1****7925xpres****7866loo****7837bobve****7788Liimi****7679Minttu****76310fivepe****75511LetzPl****75012Kandi****74113Gyul****73814ousd****73315Gavi****73116floyd****72117chasey****71718Loui****71619Twenty****71620pekoni****71421corn****70922fisky****70923chem****70724Pou****70725hira****70626AAnu****70527ryoga****70328kuzn****69929IHad****69630rasva****69531AA-kli****69532shulg****69433CaLL****69434Liimi****69335hsv f****69136PLTQ****691

Re: RedKings SnG Decathlon (Freeroll) Close, but no cigar. Too many 2nd's Bwin - AAdetrick No Limit Holdem 2nd 81 PL Holdem 2nd 81 5 Card Draw 2nd 81 Limit holdem 3rd 64 PLO 4th 49 PLO S/H 4th 49 PLO Hi/Lo 1st 100 FLO Hi/Lo 3rd 64 7 card stud 3rd 64 7 Card Stud Hi/L 1st 100 total - 733

Re: RedKings SnG Decathlon (Freeroll)

Cannot possibly score 984! The Redkings shows leader as 894, so must be just a mistake.
Was just trying to work out whether you can score 894 as well - at first I thought you couldn't, but you can.... He got 7 wins, a 2nd, a 3rd and a 4th: (7*100)+81+64+49 Do we believe that? Or maybe some kind of collusion going on? (I'd assume OnGame will look at the winners games closely....if they've colluded to get that score, I'd expect them to be found out...)

Re: RedKings SnG Decathlon (Freeroll)

Do we believe that? Or maybe some kind of collusion going on?
Especially when you sharkscope him - his STT record at OnGame is 69 played, average stake $3, ROI -23% for a loss of $67. His MTT record is as bad - 50 games played at an average stake of $5, ROI -49% for a loss of $128