** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Superlig 17-18/10

Saturday 17 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Denizlispor Kulübü v Bursaspor Kulübü (14:00 BST) 3.85 3.35 2.2 101.28 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Kasimpasa SK (18:00 BST) 1.32 5.4 13.5 101.68 %
Sunday 18 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Sivasspor (13:00 BST) 2.15 3.35 3.6 104.14 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Manisaspor (13:00 BST) 2.39 3.25 3.15 104.36 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v MKE Ankaragücü (13:00 BST) 2.21 3.25 3.6 103.80 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Fenerbahçe SK (14:00 BST) 5.75 3.7 1.68 103.94 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Diyarbakirspor (16:00 BST) 2.15 3.25 3.5 105.85 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Trabzonspor (18:00 BST) 1.68 3.75 5.3 105.06 %

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 gala didnt play good football last match.. but last match, gala played without 3 important missings.. gökhan zan(defence), sabri (defence), keita(striker).. all of them are ready for this match.. gala always plays very impressive at home.. keita,arda,baros, elano our great attack players.. and gala has to win this game before fenerbahöe derby.. trabzon will play without yattra.. he is very important missing.. no chance in ali sami yen hell.. gala straight wins; 1.65 betsson gala -1 handicap ; 2.5 betsson gala first half; 2.15 betsson

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 I wish you all a nice and succesful weekend. Denizlispor v Bursaspor There are some right moments to back some teams. Its the right one for Denizlispor. Thye have all injured players back and they are facing Bursaspor. Bursa is for sure in good run but will miss their main goalkeeper and star forward for this game and Denizli is winless since the start of the season and they 6 points because of 3 draws and a given 3 points by the federation since Ankaraspor is relegated by decision. Hungry Denizli at home against weakend Bursa is a good combination.Even though, I'll go with safer option and choose ; Denizli (+ 0,25) AH @1.94 - Slobet 10/10 p.s. The game will be on TV which is not usual since only the games of 4 big teams are on tv usually. Besiktas v Kasimpasa I was expecting to see the odds going up . Now its value. No need to say a lot bhut funny to find a value bet consedering the game. Bookies underestimating the scoring power and defense weaknesess of the teams juding by recent weeks but everything should Over 2.5 Goals 1.95 - Slobet 10/10 Galatasaray v Trabzonspor Safest bet of the week. No excuses left for Galatasaray after the break and all the injuries are back. After the 2 draws and a loss, now they will bounce back but dont see that without conceding. Over 2.5 Goals @1.67 - Slobet 10/10 I also expect a big chubby draw in Antalya v Diyarbakir game but I need to search more before using it. Good Luck !:hope

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 Beşiktaş Rüştü İ.Toraman Sivok Ferrari Ãœzülmez Ekrem Ernst Yusuf Tabata Bobo Nobre Teknik Direktör: Mustafa Denizli Kasımpaşa Tolga Barış Sancak Yasir Sedat Emre Toraman Özgür Erhan Moritz Keller Azar Teknik Direktör: Yılmaz Vural kasımpaşa has very awfull defence.. barış, sancak and yasir are not enough for beşiktaş..but kasımpaşa showed that they have good attack players like moritz, azar and keller.. beşiktaş will play very offencive team.. yusuf,tabata,nobre and bobo are going to play together.. kasımpaşa has to play for 3 points.. and kasımpaşa will play open football here.. both team to score; 2.20 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 GAZİANTEPSPOR Mahmut J.Cesar Deumi Erkan Olcan Hakan Jorginho Murat Ceylan İvan Beto Cesar Souza T.D: Jose Couceiro FENERBAHÇE Volkan Gökhan Önder Bilica Carlos (Andre) Kazım Baroni Mehmet Topuz Emre Vederson Semih T.D: Christoph Daum fener will play without 3 important players.. and these are most important players for fener.. captain alex de sousa ( midfield) and everything of this team.. david guiza (striker) , diego lugano( defence).. and i dont think that dos santos will play cause he came back from brizilian national team and he is very tired.. fener didnt play good football away match this season but fener was so lucky.. especially on antalya match.. antalya gave present 3 points + 90.. gaziantep is very dangerous team... yes tabata was sold to beşiktaş but antep will play for a victory today.. there is no injury or suspended players for today.. antep wins; 5.00 bet365

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 This season Fenerbahçe looking to don't concede goal. Lugano will not play, this is a handicap but I don't think that Gaziantepspor can score to Fenerbahçe. David Güiza injured but supporters are too happy about this situation. Because Semih will play. So I think Güiza isn't a big missing on the contrary advantage. Güiza is moving in the channels but incapable on the finishings. Alex is the biggest missing. Fenerbahçe is can't playing clearly without Alex. But Emre is on form and he can play like Alex. I hope Özer Hurmacı will play this match. Alex's injure is a handicap for Fenerbahçe's offence but advantage for team deffence. If play Emre or Mehmet Topuz or Özer Hurmacı, all of them are making team deffence but Alex... Alex is not running to back so I'm saying again Antep can't score. Home team score UNDER 0,5 @2,50 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 Genclerbirligi vs. Sivasspor After departure of manager/poet Bulent Uygun, new manager Muhsin Ertugral will be in charge at visitors. It's a well known fact that after such changes players play for their contracts and produce results for few weeks, though i doubt if that'll be the case here. I have to admit i'm not following Sivasspor closely and i haven't watched them ninety minutes this season, though their results are miles away from being impressive. Genclerbirligi on the other hand, strong, consistent team, under German trainer Thomas Doll they're the surprize of this year after last season's last week relegation-avoiding-action for those who're following them from distance. They'll be pushing for an European slot it appears so far and i'm sure if nothing special happens they possess enough power to grab what they're going for. This week simple choices are catching my eye and this is one of them, i'll be going for Genclerbirligi win with medium stakes aswell.

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 Kayserispor vs. Ankaragucu Ankaragucu is weak. That's my opinion and i'll be backing it even after their famous -or notorious Galatasaray game. It was a big surprize, which happens sometimes in football and still doesn't mean Ankaragucu is strong. They had their moment and i feel they'll suffer from famous-victory-hangover for some time. Kayserispor on the other hand, 13 points out of 5 games, nice form. Mostly reliable team Kayserispor is, weakling against stronger teams, taking their trade over consistent form over minors. To be honest, i find value over Kayserispor win. I'm going to take it with medium stakes.

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 Istanbul BSB vs. Manisaspor In the first sight, just another underish game. Home side is well known with their cautious approach, visitors will be pleased with a safe draw and one points. Nothing special with these two teams that can turn the balance for favour of one side. My bets for this game will be First half draw, 9/10 under, 7/10 final score draw, 7/10

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 Galatasaray vs. Trabzonspor After three games without win, major slip-up for a team started with such a pace, this game is just what Galatasaray need to recover. Not any major injuries expect for those who had been unavailable for few centuries such as Linderoth, not any tired players or something, players and management have what they need to win this game and prove they're still up and fighting. Final score of Fenerbahce game will also be important, if rivals drop some points against Gaziantepspor, players will be extra motivated to win the game. For those who'll bet on the last minute. I watched visitors against Genclerbirligi three weeks ago. They're strong and perfectly capable of scoring, that's for sure. Their weaknesses on defence and on goal ended up for them a 2-2 draw in the game they were leading 2-0 in the first half. So as you see we have everything we need to reach the conclusion of a big fat OVER here. Over 2,5 goals, 9/10 over 3,5 goals, 7/10 Galatasaray to win, 7/10 1/1, 5/10

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 ANTALYASPOR vs DIYARBAKIRSPOR 13th placed Antalyaspor will be hosting 14th placed Diyarbakırspor at Antalya Atatürk Stadium. Antalyaspor has been in a losing run for their last 3 fixtures and they have lost against Trabzonspor, Fenerbahce and Sivasspor. The morale level in the team is not very high. Antalyaspor collected 9 points so far and they were against very poor opponents. Their first 3 points came from Ankaraspor game, where they have actually lost by 0-1 at home but federation has relegated ankaraspor and given their opponents all 3 points. Their next 3 points were against Kasımpaşa which is described as the worst team of the league. and their last 3 points were taken from a 10-men team, Ankaragucu. On the other hand, Diyarbakırspor is also getting very inconsistent results. They have conceded a total of 7 goals in their last 2 fixtures and scored only 1 goal at their last 4 matches and it was from a penalty kick. But for this game they will welcome back their important striker Tazemeta, who will lead other strikers Desire Job and Mendoza and create a very powerful attacking force. I believe Diyarbakırspor will be able to get at least one point here.

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10 Good stuff my friends :clap I agree that Fenerbahce will have a difficult match this weekend with important players missing, but we still own quality to beat Gaziantep. Close match that one, Gaziantep will be motivated to stop Fenerbahce record infront of home crowd. Key to succeed will be other players taking responsibility, such as Emre who is supposed to play Alex role, Mehmet Topuz and others also own quality to decide the match. Expecting a draw or a close win for Fenerbahce in this match, hoping for a win personally since Fener will head Galatasaray next weekend and it is not that clever to lose points this week. :ok

Re: Turkish Superlig 17-18/10

fener will play without 3 important players.. and these are most important players for fener.. captain alex de sousa ( midfield) and everything of this team.. david guiza (striker) , diego lugano( defence).. and i dont think that dos santos will play cause he came back from brizilian national team and he is very tired.. fener didnt play good football away match this season but fener was so lucky.. especially on antalya match.. antalya gave present 3 points + 90.. gaziantep is very dangerous team... yes tabata was sold to beşiktaş but antep will play for a victory today.. there is no injury or suspended players for today.. antep wins; 5.00 bet365
:ok:ok:ok :clap :beer