Roland Garros 2004!

lest start with some early round easy money! :drums Safin, Mantilla, Corretja treble at 2.12 Blue SQ - 10pts :unsure Lunacy. Safin is world class and shudnt lose to Calleri, he has a far better record here and is a decent price IMO. Corretja is playing a guy who books his plane ticket back here for the tuesday in advance. Mantilla is playing a guy who cant really play tennis to any sort of standard, Mantilla would have more chance of losing hitting the ball agaisnt a brick wall in his back garden than losing to Jeff Salzenstien. Max bet for me. Burgsmuller to beat Mahut @ 8/11 paddys - 10pts Burgsmuller is a decent clay courter and has done well here. Mahut gets a wild card every year and goes out in the first round every year as well, I think his dad is on the entries commitee, like Vicente, I am told Burgsmuller is playing with a racket and not a hockey stick, which makes the price even more appealing. :nana Vicente to beat Gicquel @ 5/6 paddys - 10pts Quite astounded at this prices. Vicente is playing a guy who is allergic to winning, as far as Im aware the spaniard will be playing with a racket so I will back him to beat Gicquel, Gicquel has never beat anyone of note and to be honest probably never will. Gicquel is only here due to the fact he faced 3 very poor qualifiers. :\

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Roland Garros 2004! Couldnt agree more on Vicente and Burgsmuller Matt, I'm gonna be knocking on the door of the bookies at 10am in the morning for a large double on those two :eek :loon Bookies seem to have completely lost the plot :nana Also appealing to me is Costa @ 4/9 and Coria @ 1/6 should be free money :hat

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.