Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

Nice boost' date=' well done :)[/quote'] Thanks mate, was never expecting it to be 2-1 after about 15 mins, but had chosen the game beforehand and I'm stubborn enough to take it anyway :tongue2

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Hi cool idea scotty! Me and a friend are kinda copying your idea (except picking our own bets and not posting on here coz that would be harsh). I was just wondering, what was your selection process in picking burnley-tottenham? My friend picked that match (but hes a tottenham fan) but i went for everton-portsmouth at 130. Surely my money was a lot safer (more like a 200 shot) or do you have any selection criteria? Just wondered if i was missing the point, i know its just for fun though :cow Thanks for the idea anyway :clap We are making 3 or 4 games a day lol and i'm banking 1/4. I just pick on past results (recent results only) position in the league and home and away form respectively.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

Hi cool idea scotty! Me and a friend are kinda copying your idea (except picking our own bets and not posting on here coz that would be harsh). I was just wondering, what was your selection process in picking burnley-tottenham? My friend picked that match (but hes a tottenham fan) but i went for everton-portsmouth at 130. Surely my money was a lot safer (more like a 200 shot) or do you have any selection criteria? Just wondered if i was missing the point, i know its just for fun though :cow Thanks for the idea anyway :clap We are making 3 or 4 games a day lol and i'm banking 1/4. I just pick on past results (recent results only) position in the league and home and away form respectively.
Hey Orinoco, I do have selection criteria for games. I'm not going to divulge much other than saying it's usually when I expect 1 side to win. In that game I was expecting a Spurs win, but wasn't to be. Still the bet was safe-just! Good luck in your quest to make some decent dough! :cheers