Coming soon to this ATR forum

We don't often do this but i wanted to let all the viewers to ATR know what is coming up in the next few weeks. Cheltenham 2010 I first visited the festival in 1990 & went back in 1991. These days i prefer to study hard & watch the action from my armchair. This year we will launch our Cheltenham 2010 forum earlier than usual. I expect it should be ready by the beginning of November. Please remember this is put together exclusively by certain mods and has been a great extra feature in our quest to beat the bookies! By starting earlier, we can look at key trials etc plus any early ante post bets. Your contributions will be most welcome. :ok Key Jumps races This is something i have been thinking about to improve ATR, it will consist of a thread for each race probably 2-3 weeks before the race is due to be run. Early discussion can take place regarding the key horses in the race & hopefully some decent ante post bets advised. Some like to wait for the final decs & there are others who love a punt at big odds a few weeks before. We can cater for both! I will also include trends for each race in turn. The races under consideration are Paddy Power Gold Cup, Hennessey Gold Cup, Relkeel Hurdle, Greatwood Hurdle, King George plus many others. I hope you agree these are exciting additions to the forum & can only improve what we already have. We are also open to new ideas from anyone, so please either post here or PM me or another ATR mod with the details. :ok Another idea i have is to start some form of PL racing club, this is very early days & i have to think about it a bit more, but it will include regular meet ups at racetracks local to where people live i.e South - Ascot, Sandown etc North - Pontefract, Haydock, Wetherby etc. Making it regional (poss. South, Midlands, North, Scotland) makes it much easier to get to without having to worry about travel. If we could get 10 along to each meeting, it will be a good day out with like minded people.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.