** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying False Favourites

loocie

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying False Favourites

Hello, Todays selection: :clap 2009-11-10 15:30 Hunt EXOTIC MAN [email protected] on BETDAQ finished 5th. PL: +1.90 Betfair is down this morning, so I had a look at BETDAQ. If you lay later @Betfair please make sure you lay below or equal 5.0. Cheers, Loocie
Stats: Won/Loss: 19/5 Strike rate: 79.17% Starting bank: 100 points Current bank: 112.96 points Current liability per selection: 5.50 points Cheers, Loocie

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Laying False Favourites Hello, December is almost over. Let's have a look at the numbers: We had 7 selections, with one was out of the odds range. All other selections produced a nice profit. Total December profit is +13.49 points. Last month we made a loss, but our patience paid off and we fought back into the profit zone. Caused by weather some meetings will be cancelled, so I think will have again just a small number of selections in the next two months. No problem with that. We will bet on pure value. For 2010 I will change the staking a little bit. At the moment I am risking always 5% of the starting bank at the beginning of the month. I will raise this to 10%. Current bank is 117.63 points, so 10% is 11.7 and to simplify matters I will stake 12 points liability per selection. Current stats: Stats: Won/Loss: 21/5 Strike rate: 80.77% Starting bank: 100 points Current bank: 117.63 points Current liability per selection: 12.00 points I wish all of you a prosperous new year! Cheers, Loocie