** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grex's HOMES; 558 selections; +5.1% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 384 bets; +10.3% yield And here is the promised graph..... it demonstrates a steady increase in the Bank over the first 3 seasons. 2012/13 was a losing season.... as is this season. so far. qyem_e29_ucn57.png Anyway, onto this weekend. There are 3 selections from the EP. There were 3 games from IA that stayed stubbornly just below the cut-off Bet365 odds of 1.45. nfbr_b35_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 384 bets; +10.3% yield

...... there were 3 games from IA that stayed stubbornly just below the cut-off Bet365 odds of 1.45.
..... and the two played so far both lost.... Milan-Genoa (1-1), Napoli-Parma (0-1)..... Roma & Cagliari play tomorrow. I just realised that Torino-Catania played today should have been selected (bet365 odds on Friday evening were 1.80)... and, of course, Torino won 4-1 :\ Anyway, a better weekend, with all three selections from the EP winning (but only just for Man City :p) rqe2_baa_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 392 bets; +10.2% yield

I see United done you a couple of times. Got me once. Hope for better result tomorrow.
Agreed..... I am afraid United aren't the "home banker" they used to be :\ I realise that West Brom - Norwich should have been included in this weekend's selections...... o3r4_484_ucn57.png

Am Newbie' date='Please how do you find the statistic & the analysis for the home team to win in home?[/quote'] Hi, Gmanc, and :welcome to Punters Lounge. The "strategy" is explained in Posts 1 and 2. Basically, the selections are based on Bet365 odds approx. 24 hours before kick-off. Any home team in the EP or IA that has odds of between 1.45 and 1.80 is selected. However, after yesterday's results, I am thinking of changing the criteria to "any home team in the EP or IA that has odds of between 1.45 and 1.80.... except Manchester United" :lol. Mind you, they weren't alone..... all three selections lost :wall

Well' date= that was a real kick in the balls. How can so many odds-on favourites fail to win..... this is football, not bloody horse racing :\ tcol_9d6_ucn57.png
That's a shocking run since the end of November! Surely the law of averages means that with short-priced home favourites you are due a few weeks of positive returns after that. I know you are scathing of Martingale, and I would agree with you, but it could be tempting to up the stakes for a bit of loss recovery......

I know you are scathing of Martingale' date=' and I would agree with you, but it could be tempting to up the stakes for a bit of loss recovery......[/quote'] Never, never, never, never..... now, watch out for a full house this weekend :p Actually, it looks as though there will only be one selection this weekend (Lazio)... the 400th :loon

Re: Grex's HOMES; 401 bets; +8.5% yield I will be travelling south over the Christmas period to get away from the 'orrible European weather, so I am posting selections early. I don't like doing this, as it is a departure from the "system"...... but "needs must" ;) I take this opportunity of wishing all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a PROSPEROUS 2014. nfbr_879_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 401 bets; +8.5% yield Hello, guys; it's again the time of the year when we choose primus inter pares here on the forum! You might remember that we have over 20 categories to award the winners, and one of them proudly belongs to this part of the forum - we will select the thread that presented the best system / strategy here, according to the opinion of its visitors. If you're reading these words, that means you've visited this thread, and maybe you like it? If so, why wouldn't you take a minute to nominate it for an Oscar?! That way, you will reward author of this thread for his efforts, and in the same time you will help yourself with a thrill of lottery: anyone who nominates a member who actually goes on to win that award will be placed in a draw, and two lucky members will win £25 cash via Moneybookers. So get nominating! Please visit this thread and post your nomination there, under category "Best thread in Systems & Strategy". Remember: You can nominate at most 2 users per category. You don't have to nominate users in all categories - if you don't have any idea who to nominate in some category just leave it alone. Nominations will close on Dec 31st 2013 at Midnight, after that the nominations will be counted and the 4 top nominated users and ties in each category will take part in vote poll for two weeks. All nominations must be for current and active members, others will be disregarded. Thank you all, and enjoy the Holidays! :ok

• 2 weeks later...

....... I am thinking of changing the criteria to "any home team in the EP or IA that has odds of between 1.45 and 1.80.... except Manchester United" :lol.
Why didn't I follow my own advice ;) Two from Serie A for Sunday and Monday...... nfbr_fc4_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 401 bets; +8.5% yield I am in a part of the world with internet connection problems. There would have been only one selection this weekend, and it has already started....... Man United v Swansea. It is half-time and the score is 0-0. Given United's recent form, I wouldn't be surprised if it stays that way..... or Swansea win :\

Re: Grex's HOMES; 401 bets; +8.5% yield Just got back to "civilisation" after a 22 hour plane journey..... so, I have a decent internet connection again. There is only one selection for the weekend....... Chelsea @ 1.73 (Ladborokes). I will do a proper post on Sunday, including an update on previous results.