Betfair Challenge - Schedule w/c 08/09/09 - 14/09/09

GeordieGaz

Tuesday 8th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 9th September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 10th September: 20:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 11th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 12th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 13th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 14th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule

Re: Betfair Challenge - Schedule w/c 08/09/09 - 14/09/09 Cheers Gaz :ok I would stress that I have had no confirmation from Betfair on the schedule for this week. The only change I'm expecting is the Thursday Night game - my hope is that it will be PLO again and an 8pm start. The friday night game was requested as a $5+50c NLH Heads Up Freezeout Tournament starting at 20:30.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Schedule w/c 08/09/09 - 14/09/09 - THURSDAY GAME NOW 8PM! :hope our (freezeout) game appears within the next 30 mins or so :hope Out of curosity - anyone any idea how, in principal, a HU MTT rebuy works? :unsure If your opponent keeps rebuying - do you have to keep knocking him out :unsure

Re: Betfair Challenge - Schedule w/c 08/09/09 - 14/09/09 - THURSDAY GAME NOW 8PM! Last week Betfair thought it was all ok - and I didnt notice it was a rebuy till it was in the lobby - so that was a misunderstanding/miscommunication. This week, I've no idea why it isnt there yet (Betfair never confirmed it would be) - I've been chasing it up, but they havent got back to me :sad

Re: Betfair Challenge - Schedule w/c 08/09/09 - 14/09/09 - THURSDAY GAME NOW 8PM! Ok - no sign of it, so I'm going to announce a replacement game. 275990 $5+50c Turbo NLHE - 5 minute blinds, 1500 starting chips. Currently "Announced", registration starts at 20:00 and game starts at 21:00 Appreciate it;'s not the best game (Turbo) - but is the only candidate I can see.