WSOPE FREEROLL WPT Magazine - 14th September

swampster

Page 23 of the new issue of WPT POker (Brit players cover), giving away a package to the £1,000 event at the WSOPE. 1st place gets a a seat plus £300 expenses. 2nd-5th get a $109 buy-in to Betfair's daily $18K GTD, 6th-9th each get a $55 buy-in to Betfair's daily $5k GTD Turbo. FREEROLL is password-protected but you can find it by visiting your local newsagent, depositing £3 of your hard-earned into the nice man's hand and purchasing a copy. Better still, subscribe :) Cheers Jon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WSOPE FREEROLL WPT Magazine - 14th September Intended to pick up a freebie at DTD last week but I had to spend my afternoon reading Bluff magazine instead as that was the only one they seemed to stock. :( And I'd already got the password online for their free tourney. :lol

Re: WSOPE FREEROLL WPT Magazine - 14th September

Page 23 of the new issue of WPT POker (Brit players cover), giving away a package to the £1,000 event at the WSOPE. 1st place gets a a seat plus £300 expenses. 2nd-5th get a $109 buy-in to Betfair's daily $18K GTD, 6th-9th each get a $55 buy-in to Betfair's daily $5k GTD Turbo. FREEROLL is password-protected but you can find it by visiting your local newsagent, depositing £3 of your hard-earned into the nice man's hand and purchasing a copy. Better still, subscribe :) Cheers Jon
Am I the only person thats never seen a copy of this magazine stocked any were? Bit loathe to spend £27(min subscription) on something that I have no idea what the content is. Having said that I am getting a bit fed up of the repetitiveness of the Dennis publications so I am a prospective buyer. Surely a 3 issue deal would drum up some business you might not get otherwise? Could just paypal you £3 for the password if the mags crap;)

Re: WSOPE FREEROLL WPT Magazine - 14th September nope, that deal is finished, we're on 13 issues for £17.99. And you should be able to find it in WH SMITHS and big cardrooms - can't understand why you can't find it in the shops. Agree on the 3 issue deal, although this is generally a Dennis Publishing deal that they do on a whole range of their magazines.

nope, that deal is finished, we're on 13 issues for £17.99. And you should be able to find it in WH SMITHS and big cardrooms - can't understand why you can't find it in the shops. Agree on the 3 issue deal, although this is generally a Dennis Publishing deal that they do on a whole range of their magazines.
Got a link to that deal? That sounds ok. Not a city slicker so not in the big W.H. Smiths often, but suprised I've never seen it at airports or train stations. Local newsagent here just sells the Christain Herald, Peoples friend, the West Highland Free Press and black puddings, so not much use really.

If it's full of Romanians' date=' hopefully there'll be spaces opening up shortly before the start. :hope[/quote'] So if the pw has been posted on an open forum somewhere, are non-UK players going to be deregistered by Betfair, or will the prizes go to the highest finishing UK player? Or does the magazine not mind who wins?

Re: WSOPE FREEROLL WPT Magazine - 14th September just been donked by minnario on my table me 66 flop 343 he has AK i bet pot and he raised all in rivers K :wall:wall down to 900 all in with QJ against dimchik with KJd flops flush again another foreigner:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Re: WSOPE FREEROLL WPT Magazine - 14th September Decided the way to go with this was to loosen up a bit :eek and get a bit of practice for tomorrow's 6-max (as I have 3 or 4 discons and only 1 other UK at the table) so am now chip leader on my table, though a long way off the tourney leaders. More fun this way anyway. :ok