Sweden Allsvenskanliga
Ispacer.gifIspacer.gifIspacer.gifIspacer.gifIspacer.gifIspacer.gif
30 Aug 22:00Kalmar FF v HammarbyIspacer.gifstop_watch.gif1.534.006.50
30 Aug 23:00Halmstad v BK HackenIspacer.gifstop_watch.gif2.403.302.90
31 Aug 01:30IFK Goteborg v ElfsborgIspacer.gifstop_watch.gif2.503.302.80
01 Sep 01:00Brommapojkarna v Orgryte ISIspacer.gifstop_watch.gif2.003.403.75
01 Sep 01:00GAIS v DjurgardenIspacer.gifstop_watch.gif2.003.403.75
01 Sep 01:00Malmo FF v HelsingborgIspacer.gifstop_watch.gif2.203.403.20
01 Sep 01:00Orebro SK v Gefle IFIspacer.gifstop_watch.gif1.903.404.20[url="http://www.688365.com/home/mainpage.asp#]
It looks like Hacken is much better than Halmstad, but the odds on say home team is favorite, I don't understand this. Anyone have some info about this game?

Re: Sweden Allsvenskanliga Aug 30

Thanks for that XZTA' date=' unfortunately it still does not work.[/quote'] Try another browser, it doenst work for me either when im using firefox Todays match between Malmö FF and Helsingborg is a derby. Both teams miss players. Malmö FF: Injured: Johan Dahlin (GK), Daniel Andersson (Captain), Dejan Garaca, Ivo Pekalski Suspended: Gabriel Helsingborg: Injured: Henrik Larsson, Marcus Lantz, , Rasmus Jönsson, Johan Eiswohld, Samuel Aziz, Lucas Ohlander, Erik Wahlstedt, Yakuba Alfa Risking to miss the match: Marcus Nilsson, Marcus Bergholtz Suspended: Erik Sundin, Ólafur Skúlason

Re: Sweden Allsvenskanliga Aug 30 Gais - Djurgardens: Draw @ 3.40 (Stan James) 10/10 Both teams are near the bottom of the table and have performed poorly for the season so far. Djurgarden's away record is absolutelu woeful (0-1-9; 4-30 goals). But Gais doesn't exactly have a fortress as a home field (2-5-3; 13-14 goals). The hosts have won two in a row. I really don't think they have it in them to get three consecutive wins here, but I don't think Djurgarden has it in them to win either. The visitors will play for the draw and probably get it. In their last match (at home), they played to a 0-0 draw against Gotenborg which may indicate their style of play. Malmo - Helsingborg: Draw @ 3.40 (Bet365) 10/10 Both teams have injuries tonight which may weaken them both. Malmo has a lot of draws at home. They have a record of 2-6-2. Helsingborg is arguably a better team, but they have hit a patch of poor form I think. Malmo hasn't been very good recently either and their propensity for draws against a weakened Helsingborg side leads me to the draw result at good odds. Orebro - Gefle: Gefle Win @ 4.33 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 I think Orebro has over achieved this year and they will start to drop points, even at home. Gefle has won 3 out 4 league matches including an away win at Elfsborg and a draw at Kalmar, both top tier clubs. Indeed, Gefle's recent form indicates that they are hot and Orebro isn't anything special. So, the odds, I think are great for the visitors win.

Gais - Djurgardens: Draw @ 3.40 (Stan James) 10/10 Both teams are near the bottom of the table and have performed poorly for the season so far. Djurgarden's away record is absolutelu woeful (0-1-9; 4-30 goals). But Gais doesn't exactly have a fortress as a home field (2-5-3; 13-14 goals). The hosts have won two in a row. I really don't think they have it in them to get three consecutive wins here, but I don't think Djurgarden has it in them to win either. The visitors will play for the draw and probably get it. In their last match (at home), they played to a 0-0 draw against Gotenborg which may indicate their style of play. Malmo - Helsingborg: Draw @ 3.40 (Bet365) 10/10 Both teams have injuries tonight which may weaken them both. Malmo has a lot of draws at home. They have a record of 2-6-2. Helsingborg is arguably a better team, but they have hit a patch of poor form I think. Malmo hasn't been very good recently either and their propensity for draws against a weakened Helsingborg side leads me to the draw result at good odds. Orebro - Gefle: Gefle Win @ 4.33 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 I think Orebro has over achieved this year and they will start to drop points, even at home. Gefle has won 3 out 4 league matches including an away win at Elfsborg and a draw at Kalmar, both top tier clubs. Indeed, Gefle's recent form indicates that they are hot and Orebro isn't anything special. So, the odds, I think are great for the visitors win.
I'll share some views as well as i've decided to bet on the Allsvenskan tonight. GAIS vs Djurgardens Djurgardens away form is simply awful but there is hope. They managed to get a draw against Gotenburg which has to be credited. GAIS have won their previous two games both with a goal margin. Previous to that they lost 3 games all with a 1 goal deficit. Djurgardens will yet again try to defend their way out and the onus will be on GAIS to win the match (hence why they are favourites). But i still don't like the odds to back GAIS and instead i will go for Under 2.5 goals in this game because like their previous meeting (0-0) i can see it ending in either a draw or a narrow win for GAIS. Malmo vs Helsingborg It's a derby neither team wants to lose. And looking at their previous records it's somewhat safe to say it could be a draw. Both teams missing players and have managed to hit poor form in the previous few games. Who will score for Helsingborg with so many key players missing? So I can see this either being a damage limitation or a draw. And yet again i'm going to trust my instinct by going for Draw AND Under 2.5 goals. Orebro vs Gefle The odds alone for Gefle are tempting enough to back. I don't think either team is that special but Gefle have managed to work the charm of teamwork and being able to win when it matters most. Orebro have somewhat been punching above their weight but at home in front of their fans they will want to get something after losing narrowly to Elfsborg last game. If you can find anyone offering a +1 handicap for Gefle with odds above Evens i suggest you snatch their arm off. Brommopojkarna vs Orgryte I despise both teams because they are so unpredictable. Orgryte managed to somehow defeat Malmo last game where as Brommo got spanked 5-1 by superhot Hacken. Brommo will want to sort their defence out and Orgryte will want to take last weeks momentum to "try" and snatch a point atleast. Good game for a draw, poor game for watching football and for that reason i will stick with Under 2.5 goals for the third time tonight. It's a no bet in terms of backing either team. I'm no Swedish expert so please don't castrate me if they all turn out wrong. I'm trying to give my views for people to agree/disagree on! Thanks guys and good luck for tonight! :ok

Be careful to back Gefle, http://www.armchairfans.co.uk/video/gefle_v_hammarby_20090824.html Please take a look at how Gefle perform last match, they were so lucky to win last match.
:$ Thanks for that. +1 Gefle small stake for me is still worth a punt i guess. Not exactly going to lose my house on a cheeky one but thanks again. :ok

I'll share some views as well as i've decided to bet on the Allsvenskan tonight. GAIS vs Djurgardens Djurgardens away form is simply awful but there is hope. They managed to get a draw against Gotenburg which has to be credited. GAIS have won their previous two games both with a goal margin. Previous to that they lost 3 games all with a 1 goal deficit. Djurgardens will yet again try to defend their way out and the onus will be on GAIS to win the match (hence why they are favourites). But i still don't like the odds to back GAIS and instead i will go for Under 2.5 goals in this game because like their previous meeting (0-0) i can see it ending in either a draw or a narrow win for GAIS. Thanks guys and good luck for tonight! :ok
Wow, only 22 minutes, Gais 1- 1 Djurgardens, our under 2.5 goals seem finished.................................... :wall:wall:wall:wall

Wow' date=' only 22 minutes, [b']Gais 1- 1 Djurgardens, our under 2.5 goals seem finished.................................... :wall:wall:wall:wall
Don't worry mate. Half-time. Both goals were mistakes and i "think" neither side will want the other to leap-frog in the league. :hope I've got a combo on this one and i'm bricking it. :puke The rest seem to be going okay for now. :hope ------------------------------------------------- Pardon my language. FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK! Just heard GAIS' manager is going to go all out attack second half. Now the pants are truely brown.

Don't worry mate. Half-time. Both goals were mistakes and i "think" neither side will want the other to leap-frog in the league. :hope I've got a combo on this one and i'm bricking it. :puke The rest seem to be going okay for now. :hope ------------------------------------------------- Pardon my language. FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK! Just heard GAIS' manager is going to go all out attack second half. Now the pants are truely brown.
I count on you now Toffeeboy.................................................Please don't score for GAIS or Djurgarden.

I count on you now Toffeeboy.................................................Please don't score for GAIS or Djurgarden.
I'm on the edge of my seat just for this one game. I've bet a 4 x 1 all games under 2.5 goals combo and this is the only game thats dangerously close to breaking the bet. If there's a God then he will bless this poor university student! :rollin

I'm on the edge of my seat just for this one game. I've bet a 4 x 1 all games under 2.5 goals combo and this is the only game thats dangerously close to breaking the bet. If there's a God then he will bless this poor university student! :rollin
Orebo now 22222222222222222222222222

10 minutes to go all 4 games..:hope Hail Mary :sad ---------------------------------------- Gone.
Congratulation Toffeeboy..........:rollin:rollin:rollin You are clear.:nana:nana:nana 4 x under.......................:drums:drums:drums :cheers:cheers:cheers........:beer:beer

Congratulation Toffeeboy..........:rollin:rollin:rollin You are clear.:nana:nana:nana 4 x under.......................:drums:drums:drums :cheers:cheers:cheers........:beer:beer
Unfortunately no mate. Orgryte scored in the last 5 minutes of the game and killed it. I feel REALLY sick.

Unfortunately no mate. Orgryte scored in the last 5 minutes of the game and killed it. I feel REALLY sick.
Orgryte scored just 6 goals at away side till this match.And now they scored 2 goals.From the date April 5th till August 31 only 8 GOALS at away and 2 of them just tonight!!!!. Well i smell something. :puke

Orgryte scored just 6 goals at away side till this match.And now they scored 2 goals.From the date April 5th till August 31 only 8 GOALS at away and 2 of them just tonight!!!!. Well i smell something. :puke
Don't rub it in mate. That could well have paid off my overdraft. I don't even know what to say. I'm in shock.

Gais - Djurgardens: Draw @ 3.40 (Stan James) 10/10 Both teams are near the bottom of the table and have performed poorly for the season so far. Djurgarden's away record is absolutelu woeful (0-1-9; 4-30 goals). But Gais doesn't exactly have a fortress as a home field (2-5-3; 13-14 goals). The hosts have won two in a row. I really don't think they have it in them to get three consecutive wins here, but I don't think Djurgarden has it in them to win either. The visitors will play for the draw and probably get it. In their last match (at home), they played to a 0-0 draw against Gotenborg which may indicate their style of play. Malmo - Helsingborg: Draw @ 3.40 (Bet365) 10/10 Both teams have injuries tonight which may weaken them both. Malmo has a lot of draws at home. They have a record of 2-6-2. Helsingborg is arguably a better team, but they have hit a patch of poor form I think. Malmo hasn't been very good recently either and their propensity for draws against a weakened Helsingborg side leads me to the draw result at good odds. Orebro - Gefle: Gefle Win @ 4.33 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 I think Orebro has over achieved this year and they will start to drop points, even at home. Gefle has won 3 out 4 league matches including an away win at Elfsborg and a draw at Kalmar, both top tier clubs. Indeed, Gefle's recent form indicates that they are hot and Orebro isn't anything special. So, the odds, I think are great for the visitors win.
+38 pts in Sweden.....I'll take it :clap:clap Good shout there frankliu64 about Gefle!! Should have followed your advice.....:eyes But the draws were delicious.....:beer

Bare in mind that Örgryte has to win every game from now on to not be relegated, since they won against Malmö last week they got new confidence You need to think about this and not only go by statics

Bare in mind that Örgryte has to win every game from now on to not be relegated, since they won against Malmö last week they got new confidence You need to think about this and not only go by statics
Come along mate. If you watch the goals you will understand just how fortune and luck favours the brave. They came back from 1-0 down to win 2-1 fair enough. I'm surprised the home team didn't shut-up-shop and instead tried to be cocky and go for the 2nd goal.

it is not about stats only mate.Football is football.But did they wake up not to be relegated after 21 weeks?or as you say 20 weeks after Malmö match? There are lots of facts that can make match finishes in any scores and results.I can count many factors that can effect on results.Even you are using stats as many others do before deciding on any bets.So no need to discuss about that match or that result. And would you again back your comment if Brommapojkarna won that match? Toffey made a good review on this match and by an unlucky goal at 85.min Orgryte won the match.That is not a criticising point on Orgryte's form or wont tell us any tip if they will be relegated or not.

it is not about stats only mate.Football is football.But did they wake up not to be relegated after 21 weeks?or as you say 20 weeks after Malmö match? There are lots of facts that can make match finishes in any scores and results.I can count many factors that can effect on results.Even you are using stats as many others do before deciding on any bets.So no need to discuss about that match or that result. And would you again back your comment if Brommapojkarna won that match? Toffey made a good review on this match and by an unlucky goal at 85.min Orgryte won the match.That is not a criticising point on Orgryte's form or wont tell us any tip if they will be relegated or not.
Well said mate. I couldn't have put it better myself. Stabaek won in the last kick of the game 2-1 and i'm sure a lot of people will be happy and annoyed there. Football is unpredictable. I've managed to make up for the earlier disappointment by backing Newcastle to win by a goal and for the game to be under 2.5 goals. Good night all! :cow