** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden Allsvenskanliga Aug 30

Re: Sweden Allsvenskanliga Aug 30

it is not about stats only mate.Football is football.But did they wake up not to be relegated after 21 weeks?or as you say 20 weeks after Malmö match? There are lots of facts that can make match finishes in any scores and results.I can count many factors that can effect on results.Even you are using stats as many others do before deciding on any bets.So no need to discuss about that match or that result. And would you again back your comment if Brommapojkarna won that match? Toffey made a good review on this match and by an unlucky goal at 85.min Orgryte won the match.That is not a criticising point on Orgryte's form or wont tell us any tip if they will be relegated or not.
Believe it or not, but Orgryte has an incredible team. The reason for their awful start was that they had all key players out. These players are now in play and that's why Orgryte is winning again. Now those payers are finding form again and could well play off the remaining matches without any loss. Be careful when betting against relegating teams, especially when you don't know much of their firepower.. Now i will :welcome myself to this forum and :spank everyone else for not doing so :beer

Re: Sweden Allsvenskanliga Aug 30

Believe it or not, but Orgryte has an incredible team. The reason for their awful start was that they had all key players out. These players are now in play and that's why Orgryte is winning again. Now those payers are finding form again and could well play off the remaining matches without any loss.
Exactly what i tried to say but im not so good in english Its not that good to only go by statistics in allsvenskan