** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ukrainian Premier 29-31/8

Saturday 29 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zakarpattia Uzhhorod v Arsenal Kyiv (13:30 BST) 4 3.35 1.9 107.23 %
maximize.gif Chornomorets Odessa v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (15:00 BST) 5 3.4 1.66 109.41 %
maximize.gif Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih v Illichivets Mariupol (17:00 BST) 1.9 3.4 5 101.79 %
Sunday 30 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tavriya Simferopol v Vorskla Poltava (14:00 BST) 2 3.1 3.75 108.92 %
maximize.gif Metalurh Zaporizhia v Metalist Kharkiv (15:00 BST) 4.33 3.1 2 105.33 %
maximize.gif Karpaty Lviv v Obolon Kyiv (17:00 BST) 1.57 3.75 6.5 105.69 %
Monday 31 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Shakhtar Donetsk v Zorya Luhansk (15:00 BST) 1.14 7.5 15 107.72 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Kyiv v Metalurh Donetsk (17:00 BST) 1.28 5 9 108.89 %

Re: Ukrainian Premier 29-31/8 Looks like good old Shevchenko is coming back to Dynamo Kiev :loon Ancheloti didn't include Sheva into CL list and told him to find new club if he doesn't like his decision. Also something strange is going with Dynamo K. at the moment.All brazilian and african want to leave club.Some of them already left. Last match Dynamo could only finish in draw against Vorskla.I see Dynamo loosing everything in CL this year.

Re: Ukrainian Premier 29-31/8 Karapty v Obolon (1) Karpaty Lviv will celebrate today 40 years since they won USSR Cup :clap There will be big show before match and whole Lviv will celebrate it as well.I expect stadium to be full and Karpaty to play like fcuk to win today. Also 2 new Karpaty's players will start today.Karpaty look very strong and they can go up in top 5 if they win this match. Karpaty team news: Oschipko,Kopolovec,Tubich are injured (not important players anyway) Obolon - Konyushenko,Malysh,Komlenok,Len are injured With Godvin,Kuznecov,Batista,Hudobnyak and Kozanov Karpaty should win this match. My bet is : Karpaty to win @1.5 bet365 :hope GL :ok

Re: Ukrainian Premier 29-31/8

Looks like good old Shevchenko is coming back to Dynamo Kiev :loon Ancheloti didn't include Sheva into CL list and told him to find new club if he doesn't like his decision. Also something strange is going with Dynamo K. at the moment.All brazilian and african want to leave club.Some of them already left. Last match Dynamo could only finish in draw against Vorskla.I see Dynamo loosing everything in CL this year.
Hmm, I saw Bangoura left in summer and Correa went back to Brazil on loan recently but I've not heard of any others. Who else has gone? Hopefully not Guilherme!

Hmm' date=' I saw Bangoura left in summer and Correa went back to Brazil on loan recently but I've not heard of any others. Who else has gone? Hopefully not Guilherme![/quote'] Yes man,he went to CSKA Moscow on 1 year loan,also Betao wants to leave,not sure about Diakate... So i think it is big blow for Dynamo. Sheva was presented today as a D.Kiev player.2 years contract :clap

Re: Ukrainian Premier 29-31/8 Eh, that's a bit grim! Hopefully he comes back a better player then. When did he head north to Moscow? Is it to replace Vagner Love temporarily? They need these players though so it doesn't make any sense! Haha yeah I was pleased to see him back in a Kiev shirt. I think I own a Kiev shirt with his name on it somewhere from back in the 90's!

Karapty v Obolon (1) Karpaty Lviv will celebrate today 40 years since they won USSR Cup :clap There will be big show before match and whole Lviv will celebrate it as well.I expect stadium to be full and Karpaty to play like fcuk to win today. Also 2 new Karpaty's players will start today.Karpaty look very strong and they can go up in top 5 if they win this match. Karpaty team news: Oschipko,Kopolovec,Tubich are injured (not important players anyway) Obolon - Konyushenko,Malysh,Komlenok,Len are injured With Godvin,Kuznecov,Batista,Hudobnyak and Kozanov Karpaty should win this match. My bet is : Karpaty to win @1.5 bet365 :hope GL :ok
KARPATY WON 5-0 FT :nana:gimme Great match and good goals :clap:beer Bets placed: 7 Won: 7