** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Russian Premier 29-31/8

Saturday 29 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tom Tomsk v FC Moscow (11:00 BST) 3.45 3.25 2.38 101.77 %
maximize.gif Saturn Moscow Region v Terek Grozny (13:30 BST) 2.25 3.2 4 100.69 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Moscow v FK Kuban (16:00 BST) 1.36 5.1 12.5 100.94 %
Sunday 30 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Khimki v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (11:00 BST) 8 3.6 1.6 102.78 %
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Rubin Kazan (13:00 BST) 2.4 3.2 3.1 105.17 %
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v Dynamo Moscow (15:15 BST) 2.35 3 3.5 104.46 %
maximize.gif FK Rostov v CSKA Moscow (17:30 BST) 4.3 3.2 1.96 105.53 %
Monday 31 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Amkar Perm v Spartak Nalchik (14:00 BST) 2.25 3.2 3.75 102.36 %

Re: Russian Premier 29-31/8 Tom Tomsk v FC Moscow Tom suffered a very strange defeat in last round. Yes, they lost 3-0, but the ref was clearly against them. And weirdly Nalchik needed 3 points, because they are fighting against relegation. Tom welcomes back some important players in Jokic and Klimov. But will miss their captain, best player and a goalkeeper Sergei Pareiko. This will hurt them. Backup Poliakov has played 3 games this season and he had a slight injury, just now. His form is very questionable. Overall, Tomsk is trying very hard in every game, but in reality they are mediocre at best. FK Moscow lost two games against strong Rubin and Spartak Moscow. But in the last game they managed to beat decent Saturn 3-1 with a very nice effort. FK Moscow has a very tight fight for the third place against four other teams. They can’t afford to loose points against mediocre Tom. Overall team has been playing very well, even against Rubin and Spartak Moscow. They were just slightly unlucky. FK Moscow should be at full strength. Tomsk will fight very hard, but they are a clearly weaker than FK Moscow. Highly motivated and stronger team should prevail in this game. And the fact, that Pareiko will miss the game will make visitors win even more probable. I’m expecting 0-1, or 1-2 with FK Moscow taking all points. Odds for the straight win are very tempting. Bookies offer up to 2.38 for FK Moscow. Medium stakes with such odds looks good to me. I’ll go with Moscow –0.25 AH @2.00 Pinnacle. High stakes. Good luck!

Re: Russian Premier 29-31/8 Krylia Sovetov Samara v Dynamo Moscow Samara had high hopes in this season, but they didn’t deliver. Instead they were in a huge hole: no results and a very awful game. Now, Samara has been playing well and has showed decent results. They managed to beat Khimki and were unlucky not to win Rostov in the last game. Team is showing some great attacking football and is really hoping to please their fans. Dinamo Moscow is fighting for the third spot in the league. They need points, but it’s not easy to get them in Samara. Dinamo will miss a lot of regular players (around 5-6), including their best scorer Kerzhakov. A lot of young guys must step-up. Morale should be also low in Dinamo after the loss to CSKA Sofia. Things are not looking bright. Samara’s motivated (they must deliver for the sake of fans) and attacking football should beat frustrated Dinamo Moscow. It’s not easy for the youngsters to go and get the result, when it’s needed. Especially against hungry team like Samara. Again, straight home win for 2.25 with medium stakes looks decent, but I’m still going with Samara –0.25 AH @1.98 Pinnacle. High stakes. Good luck! P.S. Odds have slipped. I got this game at 1.98 yesterday (at some point it was even 2.01). Now it's only 1.87

Re: Russian Premier 29-31/8 I also think that Saturn should beat Terek. Might still take it later, but I'm not 100% sure about it. Terek loosing 3 games straight is looking quite weird. Won't touch other games for sure. Zenit just played in Europa League, CSKA is very unstable and has huge problems with the coach, and Spartak vs Rubin is totally open for both sides.

Re: Russian Premier 29-31/8

Tom Tomsk v FC Moscow Tom suffered a very strange defeat in last round. Yes, they lost 3-0, but the ref was clearly against them. And weirdly Nalchik needed 3 points, because they are fighting against relegation. Tom welcomes back some important players in Jokic and Klimov. But will miss their captain, best player and a goalkeeper Sergei Pareiko. This will hurt them. Backup Poliakov has played 3 games this season and he had a slight injury, just now. His form is very questionable. Overall, Tomsk is trying very hard in every game, but in reality they are mediocre at best. FK Moscow lost two games against strong Rubin and Spartak Moscow. But in the last game they managed to beat decent Saturn 3-1 with a very nice effort. FK Moscow has a very tight fight for the third place against four other teams. They can’t afford to loose points against mediocre Tom. Overall team has been playing very well, even against Rubin and Spartak Moscow. They were just slightly unlucky. FK Moscow should be at full strength. Tomsk will fight very hard, but they are a clearly weaker than FK Moscow. Highly motivated and stronger team should prevail in this game. And the fact, that Pareiko will miss the game will make visitors win even more probable. I’m expecting 0-1, or 1-2 with FK Moscow taking all points. Odds for the straight win are very tempting. Bookies offer up to 2.38 for FK Moscow. Medium stakes with such odds looks good to me. I’ll go with Moscow –0.25 AH @2.00 Pinnacle. High stakes. Good luck!
0-0 Lost half of the stake. Gotta hope that Samara gets the job done, tomorrow. Even game, both teams tried to create something. Moscow actually hit the post on the 91'. But draw was a fair result.

Krylia Sovetov Samara v Dynamo Moscow Samara had high hopes in this season, but they didn’t deliver. Instead they were in a huge hole: no results and a very awful game. Now, Samara has been playing well and has showed decent results. They managed to beat Khimki and were unlucky not to win Rostov in the last game. Team is showing some great attacking football and is really hoping to please their fans. Dinamo Moscow is fighting for the third spot in the league. They need points, but it’s not easy to get them in Samara. Dinamo will miss a lot of regular players (around 5-6), including their best scorer Kerzhakov. A lot of young guys must step-up. Morale should be also low in Dinamo after the loss to CSKA Sofia. Things are not looking bright. Samara’s motivated (they must deliver for the sake of fans) and attacking football should beat frustrated Dinamo Moscow. It’s not easy for the youngsters to go and get the result, when it’s needed. Especially against hungry team like Samara. Again, straight home win for 2.25 with medium stakes looks decent, but I’m still going with Samara –0.25 AH @1.98 Pinnacle. High stakes. Good luck! P.S. Odds have slipped. I got this game at 1.98 yesterday (at some point it was even 2.01). Now it's only 1.87
3-1 :clap Too bad that I wasn't sure about Saturn beating Terek. It was a nice pick as it turned out. And Rubin won Spartak 3-0. Slightly unexpected. Anybody saw the game?

Re: Russian Premier 29-31/8 Hi Jawbreaker, so what your opinion about tommorows game Amkar - Nalchik?? I thinking to put some money on Amkar...Very important game for both sides.Both fighting in relegation zone. Nalchik didnt win on away this season.. what is your opinion, regarding this game?

Hi Jawbreaker' date=' so what your opinion about tommorows game Amkar - Nalchik?? I thinking to put some money on Amkar...Very important game for both sides.Both fighting in relegation zone. Nalchik didnt win on away this season.. what is your opinion, regarding this game?[/quote'] It's a tricky game and the safest bet is no bet:lol Both teams need points. Both teams won their last game, so morale should be good on both sides. Amkar played against Fulham, so they might not be as fresh as they want. Overall, Amkar has a better side, they are playing at home and they need 3 points. Or at least they can't afford to loose this game. Nalchik needs 3 points like air. If they loose, then their chances to stay in the RPL will be rather problematic. So, they are desperate and desperate teams sometimes can do wonders. Amkar are favorites for sure, but I will stay away from this game, because 1. Amkar just played in Europa League 2. There is way too much at stake for both teams. But I must say that 2.25 for Amkar looks rather nice. There is some good value. Good luck, if you choose to bet!

Re: Russian Premier 29-31/8 i will try to find some news about injures andso on, but i think i will put a little bit on amkar, yesterday i was very lucky , i think 8 from 10 of my bets was right... won good amount, so just feeling that its time to keep pressure :) till i am lucky.. but offcourseneed to read smth about teams. maybe you can supply where you reading prewiev or somth...( i can read in russian)is in eurosport.ru?

i will try to find shttp://www.punterslounge.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1463534ome news about injures andso on' date=' but i think i will put a little bit on amkar, yesterday i was very lucky , i think 8 from 10 of my bets was right... won good amount, so just feeling that its time to keep pressure :) till i am lucky.. but offcourseneed to read smth about teams. maybe you can supply where you reading prewiev or somth...( i can read in russian)is in eurosport.ru?[/quote'] I was away today. But I can give you some links. http://football.ua/russia.html - Great site. Covers all major leagues. There is a half-decent preview about RPL, every week. http://www.championat.ru/football/ - also a very good site. match reviews. interviews, news. Also I use this forum http://www.championat.ru/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=60676011860b8a103ce4f1ab62689b4a Fans opinion is very important to me. http://football.sport-express.ru/russia/premier/2009/ main sports newspaper in russia. news and stuff. very useful list of suspended players. also stats department is good.

Re: Russian Premier 29-31/8 thank you jawbraker for these sites. but for those who don't understand russian, where i can find injuries and suspentions (can you discrime where to go exactly?) thanks bud away i'm on the visitors not to lose....

thank you jawbraker for these sites. but for those who don't understand russian, where i can find injuries and suspentions (can you discrime where to go exactly?) thanks bud away i'm on the visitors not to lose....
Actually I have no idea where to get normal info about RPL in English. But I can always write myself list of the injured and suspended players. Will do it a day before the round starts. If I forget then remind me, guys.

thank you jawbraker for these sites. but for those who don't understand russian, where i can find injuries and suspentions (can you discrime where to go exactly)
Download Google Toolbar, it has a translate function which will translate Russian to English and many other languages as well. Obviously the translation isn't going to be perfect, sometimes it can be quite funny with the bad english it comes up with. But it will give you the gist of what is being said. Probably other applications will do the same job, just that this is the one I use.