** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

20 Minutes Betting Strategy for Running Under /Over

20 Minutes Betting Strategy for Running Under /Over Goal Under/Over Odds Goal Time Strategy 0 2 No Goal Under 0 1.5/2 No Goal Give up 0 2/2.5-2.5 No Goal Observation 0 2.5 Low water Fee – 2.5/3 No Goal Over when the water fee high 1 3.5/4 Before 10 minutes Over 1 3/3.5-3.5 Before 10 minutes Observation, Over after 3 goals 1 2.5/3-3 Before 10 minutes Over 1 Over 4 15 minutes Observation, Over 1 Over 3 15 minutes Observation, Over 1 Under 3 15 minutes Over 2 Under 4 Before 20 minutes Over 2 Over 4 Before 20 minutes Over

Re: 20 Minutes Betting Strategy for Running Under /Over Yep, I got it, too, although I can't see any use of that, neither I understand the purpose. A decade or two ago, I remember, half of the billboards in my area appeared one morning with red circles, like target, and below circle was written only "Think about it!". And people were really thinking and asking each other "What, the hell, that advertisement means?!". Month later, letters "Think about it" were replaced with "Lucky Strike", it was advertisement for cigarettes Lucky Strike, and they forced people to think the whole month about their add, and each morning to inspect billboards, if there was a clue for puzzle... I think Isgan now makes the same - he put some basics here, and obviously attracted our attention; tomorrow, or next week, or maybe never, he will come to explain what did he mean. I googled title of this thread, and I found this same thread, in the same manner, without formatting and explanation, in at least three more forums; all of them put this morning. IMHO, he wants to establish some kind of connection between odds for under/over and time of goals scored, and then to take some action, or only to "observe"... Let's see... Think about it...;)

Re: 20 Minutes Betting Strategy for Running Under /Over at first i'm lost but thnx to winning_streak, i get it now.. let me share what i understand :- this strategy is applied for the first 20 minutes for in-running or live bets. example : Goal... Under/Over Odds.... Goal Time........ Strategy >>>>>>>>>0................2 ................No Goal............Under >>>>>>>>>0........... 1.5/2.............. No Goal .......... Give up >>>>>>>>>2.......... Under 4....... Before 20 minutes.... Over so, if scoreline is 0-0 at 20 minutes, and bookies offer over/under goal line at 2 therefore you should put your money on under 2 goals. high chances this is a low scoring game..probable FT scores 0-0, 1-0, 1-1 & 2-0. another instance.. at 20 minutes, 2 goals already scored..put your bet on over 4 goals...goal fest coming up.. i don't usually like live betting but i think its worth a look if you're into live betting. give it a go and tell us the result.;)

Re: 20 Minutes Betting Strategy for Running Under /Over

so, if scoreline is 0-0 at 20 minutes, and bookies offer over/under goal line at 2 therefore you should put your money on under 2 goals. another instance.. at 20 minutes, 2 goals already scored..put your bet on over 4 goals...goal fest coming up..
No way you can get odds on unders higher than 1.40 to 1.70 after 20 goalless minutes! If they start around evens, they drop to about 1.70 after 20 minutes without goal; and if they start around 1.70 or 1.80, as it is most frequent case, they will drop as low as 1.50 by the middle of first half. Maybe you can catch those odds in some mediocre games, like Aiax vs. Sparta previous week, but those are rare and risky cases - that game was screaming for goal fest, though it finished as it started, 0-0. On the other side, you have games where over is reached at the very finish of the game, as it was case in one icelandic game this week, it was Reykyavik; Iceland has many overs, but all three goals were scored in last half of hour. I wouldn't rely on second case, too - there are many games where only goal is scored early, and then nets sleep; take example previous week, Rapid vs. Aston Villa; if I remember well, Villa scored the first goal about 5 minutes into the game, odds on unders sky-rocketed, but later it appeared to be the only goal on that match. Similar yesterday, on Werder match, the name of home team escapes me at the moment - Werder scored first goal in 10 minute, so you should back over 4.5 according this strategy... Werder scored another goal in first half... and match finished with that result, 0-2, there was even no over 2.5, let alone over 4.5... What I want to say is that you can't rely only on odds movement, without match analysis.