The 4 Draws returns...

AFK7

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Thank you David, i dont have to justify all the minutiae. There are no lies, boasting or exaggeration in ANY of my posts. I am the sort of guy who would never turn up late for a meeting or let you buy me a drink without reciprocating. The fact that most of the human race live spurious, Walter Mitty lives (gamblers?) leads to a clear distrust of others and their motives. They judge others by their failings. If i say a last minute goal let me down for 6 grand then so it was. When one of you deigns to visit (as invited) and see my slips then you can comment. Today i backed 32 draws across European games, i do not list them all, only my favourites. I was betting £1000 singles in the early 80s when a weekly wage was £100 (mine included). 20 minutes ago i was with a league manager who gave me some tips/info. I am annoyed that people want to provoke me and i should be above that. Now lock the post and have done with it. Better still email me and i will pay your rail ticket to see m, and when i show you my bets you can apologise on here!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The 4 Draws returns...

Where does it say that you have to bet any money on selections posted in a system?
Nowhere, you can post stake in terms of points, and wether or not any money is actually used is never really known, for any thread. But posted bets have to be possible in reality. A bet without any bookmaker willing to take it is just a load of hot air. And remember it is OTIUM who choose to open the conversation in money terms.
Where does it say that you have to post all your bets for a particular strategy? As long as you only include statistics for system bets actually posted then this should not be an issue.
Again, nowhere. But then simply don't talk about bets that weren't posted.
After eventing (IMO) is only relevant if it refers to bets which should have been included in a system but were posted after kick off. At worst Otium is guilty of boasting about his winning bets which were not included in the system and perhaps this was not the best place to post these details; at best he was probably trying to point out how profitable this system has been for him. Of course this all boils down to whether you choose to believe him or not and although I am amazed at the amounts that he claims to have bet, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Actually i agree. But if you choose to do that then you deserve all the comments you get.
Another point made earlier referred to the Otium not posting details of the bookies where he obtained the selections odds - from what I have read in this forum I think that you will find that these details are not posted for every system.
No, but they should be, and if the situation calls for it those details will be asked for. Anyhow, people can make their own minds up.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Why don't those that doubt Otium's claims just ignore them, or take up his offer to view his bets? I think you should reimburse the train fare though if an apology is required. I'd happily volunteer, but don't think my report would totally be believed. Best that a sceptic does that.

If offer is not taken then please just follow this thread with £1 unit stake (£15 total) per Lucky 15 (not forced to, just follow if sceptical). That alone returned over 600% last season, and is also showing healthy profit so far this season.

I would be pleasantly surprised if the previous season’s profit is matched using 1 point level stakes, but still expect to see a good profit.

Two German games today will hopefully turn things around for this weekend. If not, then i have faith that his future selections posted will more than compensate.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Just googled the "short change scam". I still dont get it!! Because this system is drip-drip the bookie sees you often with losing bets. Bookies do not fear taking multiples, its big singles that make them sit up. I have never had a problem with this bet yet i have been knocked back at big bookies for just £50 singles.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... well done on the pot, is that +11 or +111. short change scam, is an old con. Ask for change of 20, give back 9, they give you 10, they relise they are down 1, offer to give them back the original 11 for your 20 back and then your 10 up. confusing? thats the idea! Check out you tube.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Thats 111 points plus on an original bank of 100. I have every confidence this system will turn a nice profit come the end of the season. Cannot promise last years success but hope to get close. Thanks again for the supportive posts.

Re: The 4 Draws returns...

this system is drip-drip
Almost perfect! Lose some, win back a little more.....lose some, win back a little more.....lose some, win back a little more.... Bookies see majority of bets placed as losers, so everyone is happy. Not worried about hitting a losing streak because the law of averages and probabilities says that the next winning one(s) will more than compensate.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... These bets clearly cannot be proofed, as you've contradicted yourself many times in this thread. For all those who think this guy is for real, I give you Bambi v Predator, it's a great movie and Bambi really kicks arse at the end. A real professional doesn't talk in £££'s they talk in points, a simple but massive difference. Oh and I forgot, they proof their bets.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Here's how it's going to work from now on. Otium will email me his selections with plenty of time in advance, and where he got the prices. I will check they are correct, and will put them on the forum. People can say what they like about me, but I'm protecting you from bullshit here. That's someone who has seen pretty much every scam in the book, in 20 years of betting. No doubt, Otium will throw the rattle and refuse to do it. Prove me wrong.