The 4 Draws returns...

AFK7

Re: The 4 Draws returns...

Steve' date=' why dont you mail me privately?[/quote'] Hi Otium, I have already tried to find the method to PM or email you. The forum instructions says that there should be a PM or email button in all posts. Problem is that i don't see any! Are there different levels of membership for this forum. A different one from mine being required to contact other members outside of the forum posts i.e. email and PMs? This is the only forum i have used where i have encountered this problem. Thanks for any advice.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Thanks Bedlam. Steve, Salisbury v Luton was a draw. Bookies are still rating teams on money rather than form. Salisbury went into admin midweek but retained the squad. 13/5 is the difference between profit and loss over a season.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... I think they will void that match rather than pay you 4k if they realise when you ask. Do you basically pick a shed load of close matches then and scatter them across a shed load of bonused up lucky15s? Surely with the bonuses you get and the number that you select it seems that it is based on the law of averages. After time the number of draws will produce some 3 folds and also 4 folds that pay big time. If you do enough lucky 15s then you net them somewhere along the line. A bit like pepper bombing? How close does this sound? Most selections are 12 to 5 odds with both teams being at least a tiny bit over evens.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Thanks Bedlam, half-way there to 50 posts now. Otium, i noticed that Salisbury v Luton was a draw. I was just initially surprised that you had included it your selections, based on prices bookies wer giving for a Luton win. Like you have explained, don't necessarily follow the money like the bookies do but look at the 'bigger picture'. If you read my earlier post you will see that match was 3.9 on Betfair for the draw. You certainly know how to pick them.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Aaaarrggggghhhhhh!!! Not again, i cannot believe my bad luck, it beggars belief!!! Livescore and 7m gave Queen of the South a last minute equaliser with a Craig own goal. It now seems he scored to make it 2-0.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... That's football for you, and why it is such a great game! Swings and roundabouts Otium? Hopefully things will swing your way next time. Everton have also been my bogey team in the past. Cost me a few quid they have. Once i get my transport problems sorted in the near future (need to replace my car), i will be taking a hands-on approach in implementing 'the 4 draws' for myself. Keep up the good work Otium!

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Hi Otium, Interesting thread but am I missing something? :eyes You've mentioned several times how you're just missing out on £6.5k payouts, etc. For what bets because the bets you're posting up aren't anywhere near those results/payouts? If it's for bets that you're not posting up, with respect, we could all have just missed out on a £6.5k payout last weekend....... Not having a go, just a bit puzzled as to the purpose of the thread and why it's classed as a 'system and strategy' when it seems based on bets you're not posting up. Apologies if I've got it wrong. :ok

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Agreed. I am by no means criticising the bets but i was trying to work out if there was logic to the placement of your bets in lucky 15s as if there was you would be able to post all your picks and lucky 15 instructions. I see this as a "glory hunt" rather than a disciplined strategy that we know anything about. I am not talking about full disclosure but simply a hint of how you whittle the games down. I really cant believe the bookmakers still keep taking your 70 odd betting slips a week if you are raking money off them? How about a scanned image of some of them? Again i am not knocking but i can see how this "system" of near misses frustrates people who want to learn analyse and share strategy.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Otium, Interesting thread this.:clap I think I need to point out here that your integrity and honesty aren't being questioned, it's just that this site is monitored for after-eventing and systems checked to see how they are categorized. Please continue to post your selections but can I suggest just reserving comment for those selections posted :loon Is there any chance you could keep a running total if they were placed as singles ? :ok

Re: The 4 Draws returns... I do believe that you have made these bets o i think that it would help your cause with fellow punters if you had evidence to back up your claims. You say that you have mentioned the system and strategy, well most of it. All i can see is that you select matches that you believe to be close and arrange them in lucky15s. ???

Re: The 4 Draws returns... This system, which seems to have the potential for producing huge payouts is obviously extremely interesting. But, it's frustrating from a 'reading point of view' when I want to learn and analyse your results that I can only read half the story. No one is doubting that the bets aren't placed, just what the point of the thread is if the full story isn't being told.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... The point of the thread is to help people prosper and beat the bookie. Its a bit of fun. If you had a goldmine would you tell everyone where it is? Well would you? Ordinary people always find the extraordinary hard to accept and thats not critiscism its fact. Some chess Grandmasters play 100 people blindfold and win the lot. Read Pullein today in the post, my Dad was fixing greyhound races before my eyes 40 years ago. I have had a long schooling. Just follow the tips and win.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... Sorry but in the face of constructive criticism you're starting to sound arrogant now so rather than me tip-toeing around you.......

The point of the thread is to help people prosper and beat the bookie. Its a bit of fun.
There is no system in this thread as there is no selection criteria 'that you're willing to tell anyone'. Perhaps this should therefore be in the Glory-Hunters forum?
If you had a goldmine would you tell everyone where it is? Well would you?
No, of course not but if that was the case, I also wouldn't be posting anything about it on a betting forum. And if I was going to post 'tasters' which you seem to be doing, I certainly wouldn't be discussing my non-thread bets as it's in bad taste and I believe against the forum rules(?).
Some chess Grandmasters play 100 people blindfold and win the lot. Read Pullein today in the post, my Dad was fixing greyhound races before my eyes 40 years ago. I have had a long schooling. Just follow the tips and win.
:\
I do around 70 Lucky 15s but cannot post them all!!
My Lucky 15s are mostly £4- £5 but sometimes i do £10 ones.
I've read the thread again and from what I can make out, one weekend you placed 70 Lucky 15s and your bet is normally £4, £5 or even £10 - I assume that's per point and to achieve the potential £6.5k payouts you've 'just missed out on', it must be. That makes the total for that one series of bets on that day £4200 for £4 per point (£60 per Lucky 15) and £10,500 at £10 per point (£150 per Lucky 15). 'That can't be right', I thought so it must be £4, £5 or £10 per Lucky 15. However, at the top end of your scale, if you bet a £10 total Lucky 15 (at 66.67p per point!) and all 4 come in at odds of 5/2, your total returns for that one Lucky 15 are £274.07 - a long way off your £6.5k payout. So it must be per point to get your claimed prospective winnings. No way do you place that sort of cash on Lucky 15s and no way can you find independent bookies to take those sort of bets. That's why I asked for clarification which you don't seem to want to give because none of this makes sense. The problem with 'not giving the details of your goldmine away' is that you leave yourself open to lots of questions, particularly when the maths don't add up. I'll say it again, I do believe this is a good system and I congratulate you on that, but you're undermining it's credibility by discussing off-thread bets that frankly don't add up.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... As far as i see it, if the bookies are accepting Otium's high stakes spread accross multiple bets, then everything stacks up. The acceptance of high stakes is the only thing that i need convincing on, and hope to prove that to myself in the near future. His posted selections last season (including a 4-timer boost) multiplied the bank seven times using level stakes. Personally i would not use level stakes for this, but a multiple of 7 is not to be sniffed at. If his offline selections did less than half as well as those he posted, then he'd still be doing very well for himself. If his posted selections make a loss this season, then maybe that's the time to mention any doubts. But the bank is up by 40% so far, and just 1 month into the season. I hope that he will continue to post here.

Re: The 4 Draws returns... You're missing the point Steve. His on-thread bets, although based on some secretive formula, are historically profitable and that is very impressive. But all these comments about his off-thread activity are a joke. And they shouldn't even be posted regardless of whether they're true or not.

I had a cracker of a day yesterday getting TWO four-timers from 35 lucky 15s with a possible 3rd one up today if Team Bath and Forest Green draw.
I actually had 6 slips with trebles up yesterday and was undone for a couple of £2.5k four-timers by last minute goals in the Preston v Brum game and Walsall v Millwall!
Had 2 up this season but been undone by a 90th minute goal ( or later) 14 times since August!!
OK guys' date=' been in India 5 weeks and really busy since my return. Got a four-timer in on Tuesday[/quote']