** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

More MaDnEsS!!

aldric

Re: More MaDnEsS!!

I like it nice and slowly at the moment as well, although I used to like it fast and furious! :lol Em, ok its a bit akward doing it every bet I was just doing a summary at the end of each day, but just for you I will from now on.
Sorry for being a bit of a pest mate:unsure A wee summary at the end of each day would be great aldric and more than enough. Honestly though, if it's its too much hassle, i'll just work it out myself:cry:lol Bol for tomorrow:ok

Sorry for being a bit of a pest mate:unsure A wee summary at the end of each day would be great aldric and more than enough. Honestly though, if it's its too much hassle, i'll just work it out myself:cry:lol Bol for tomorrow:ok
It's ok, I've changed the spreadsheet slightly so should work ok now :) Hopefully enough info each bet I place now. Hopefully it will last a few more bets now, lol :)
Good stuff so far mate. :D
Thanks mate :)

Can't believe you lost on that one Aldric. Driven from the 10th' date=' hit the 12th, mistake 3 out and ridden by a claimer. The Racing Gods were against you.[/quote'] I couldn't believe it either, unreal... :sad Just shows how dodgy racing can be as the horse was raced last night and pulled up.....

I laid a winner today (16/1 4 runners) and the meeting was abandoned 5 minutes after it was over . Must have been the conditions ' date='I havent seen the race or anything but the horse couldnt possibly win - hell id lay it again now !![/quote'] Conditions definately played a large part today, was my mistake as I didn't watch the TV prior to betting... :$