** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin - €100 - €1000

aldric

I haven't played any serious poker for a while and I did well at coolers on Virgin before and on a previous challenge went from €50 to €500 before I started playing blackjack! So lets try this again :ok I will not be playing blackjack this time around, just coolers and maybe some small cash in order to qualify for some of the v'roll games. registered the username of aldric-pl so I assume that will be trackable on sharkscope. :hope

Re: Virgin - €100 - €1000 Can someone tell me what constitutes a raked hand on virgin? Is it contributed rake? or as long as you are dealt a hand? Just got the 25 raked hands for the vroll playing 2c/4c. I wasn't sure whether to play every hand or be selective.

Re: Virgin - €100 - €1000

On Virgin' date=' you need to be dealt cards, and see a flop for it to constitute a raked hand mate[/quote'] I'm pretty sure that as long as you've paid a full blind it counts even if you don't see the flop. Always nice to have 3 opinions to choose from. ;) ahem :spank team mate.

Re: Virgin - €100 - €1000

Ahem :spank team mate.
Well ok, i've played 14 games in the last 2 months or something and each of those I have taken very seriously indeed! :ok I don't know who to believe, you all sound like you could be! :lol

Re: Virgin - €100 - €1000 Yes Morls is right. When I was entering the Vpoints I kept track of my qualifying play...although a flop seen is not quite enough as rake is only taken when the pot builds. So small blind calls preflop. Flop. BB bets, SB folds. No rake taken and no raked hand scored. Easy way to track this is to reset your stats at start of play and ensure you play until 30 flops seen...then you should have 25 raked hands in. At least they can be earned at the lowest level which makes it very easy.