CD Winners - Again !

I'm sure there must be something in the CD winner system, but it's a case of getting your 'filters' right ! I'm going to have another go !...........:lol So ........some filters 1 Handicap races only. The idea is that all the runners will be of approximately the same ability so a CD win could reflect an edge. In non handicaps the range of ability could be huge and a CD win might be at a much lower level than todays race. 2 One qualifier only in a race. I want to avoid those low grade handicaps on the AW where half the field have won over CD as the same horses keep running against each other. Not much efge in being a CD winner if there are 4 or 5 in a race. 3 CD win must be within the last 12 months. Again this is where I fell down last time as it was during the winter and I was including old chasers who's clocked a CD win 5 years ago and hadn't won since. ! I'm using the Post definition of a CD winner which is a bit 'tighter' than the Life - the Life for example would include a 16 furlong hudle win as a 'CD' even if todays race was a 16 furlong chase or a 16 furlong Flat race

Re: CD Winners - Again ! Todays selections - Bath 4.40 - Mythical Blue Donc 7.20 - Russian Spirit Donc 8.55 - Amazing Blue Sky Leop 7.30 - Capall An Ibre Leop 8.30 - Raise Your Heart Sand 2.45 - Sharpened Edge For the purpose of the paper trail, I'll just stick to 1 point Win at SP. Stakes - 6 points.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.