** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil » Série A ( 18/19 july )

Saturday 18 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Goiás EC (22:30 BST) 2.16 3.6 3.8 100.39 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v EC Santo André (22:30 BST) 1.56 4.4 7.2 100.72 %
Sunday 19 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Coritiba FC (20:00 BST) 2.47 3.3 3.15 102.53 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v SC Corinthians (20:00 BST) 2.11 3.4 3.5 105.38 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Atlético Mineiro (20:00 BST) 2.14 3.4 3.6 103.92 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v SC Internacional (20:00 BST) 2.4 3.35 3.01 104.74 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Santos FC (20:00 BST) 1.87 3.5 4.5 104.27 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Botafogo-RJ (22:30 BST) 2.11 3.4 4.2 100.61 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Barueri v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (22:30 BST) 1.61 3.85 7 102.16 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v Avaí FC (22:30 BST) 1.67 3.75 7 100.83 %

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 18/19 july ) hello boys. I'm back from a little hiatus. hope you all profited whilst I wasn't here a coming-back pick up Match: Sport VS Avaí Bet: Asian Handicap, Avai +1 Bookie: Sbobet Stake: 5/10 Reasoning: Bookies consider Avai less strong than they are in fact, based on their recent results. In the last four matches, they only won the last, but the point is, all the matches they lost that had players sent off or had a lot of bad luck. They begun showing their true force against Goias, an organized side the last round when they won the home team by a 2-0 score. Sport, in the other hand, has a new coach but the new coach doesn't seem to inspire properly his players. They lost a match that was easy against the top team Corinthians which played without concentration, once again, since they won brazil cup and assured a qualification to next years copa libertadores. Sport is a struggling side, playing nerviously, and are likely to attack without proper organization. Avaí in the other hand has the same coach for an year, and will finish the championship in a much better situation than now. The most likely match story is sport attacking inneffectively and going under in the score. I'd say that the chances are home 37% tie 23% away 40% If sport wins which is unlikely, i don't see it by more than one goal, which means, for us to loose the stake the most likely winner would have to loose for a 2+ difference. Avai or tie we win, 1 goal difference we loose. Though my stake was in the asian handicap, where my investor backs me, i'm considering to bet small (3/10) in the avai to win @4.5 sportingbet (normal bookie) since it shows a lot of value. but for now, 5/10 @ avai +1. Sbobet trades now @ 1.75 and I got it at 1.85. anything over 1.6 is value!

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 18/19 july ) Hi there, ive been lurking these forums a while to grasp a wide range of views on the serie a. You all have helped me to accumulate roughly 23k from minimal risk parlays with your takes on the games and your predictions on the serie a. I just had to post this week because I have not seen odds for parlays this good in a while and I urge some of you to try placing a couple parlays. I wish you guys the best but please some more advice on this week please ;) *especially with the santos and sao paulo

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 18/19 july ) Palmeiras -1, -1.5AH at @2,09 (bet1128) - 4/10 Palmeiras are always very succesfull when playing at home against thier tonight´s oponnent, Santo Andre did not win at Palmeiras from 1985 year. Great attacker Obina will be in first line-up and that is good news for home side, key defender Ortigoza will be in first team too (22 years, 10 games - 2 goals). In midfield out is Souza - injured amd in his place will be Edmilson. On the other hand Santo Andre will miss their best midfield player 25 years old Ricardo Conceição (11 games, 1 goal). Dionísio, Dirceu or Sidney will replace him in first line-up.

21-01-09 Paulista A1 Santo André 0 - 1 Palmeiras
25-01-07 Paulista A1 Palmeiras 1 - 0 Santo André
09-04-06 Paulista A1 Santo André 1 - 3 Palmeiras
19-04-05 Copa Liberta… Santo André 2 - 1 Palmeiras
16-03-05 Copa Liberta… Palmeiras 1 - 1 Santo André
23-01-05 Paulista A1 Palmeiras 2 - 1 Santo André

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 18/19 july )

I'm on Palmeiras and Goias +0.5AH tonight. Using stats only,no reasoning. GL everyone :ok
Double bubble :nana Both won :beer Goias just destroyed poor Fluminense. Predictions won: 8 out of 10 :dude

SportFootball (S.America)
EventAtletico PR vs Coritiba
SelectionCoritiba (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date19/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.05 (Lay)
ReasoningI made a mistake in laying Coritiba midweek but they were fortunate to win that game and I feel they will struggle away at Atletico PR this evening. Coritiba beat Gremio 2-1 midweek but Gremio played the full 2nd half with 10 men and in the end, the extra man advantage proved vital for Coritiba. Their away form is poor with just 1 win from 6 this season and recent 3-1 and 3-0 thrashings from Barueri and Internacional suggest they are not quite the same side on the road. Atletico have picked up in the past month after a very poor run of form and their last 2 home games have resulted in victories over Internacional and Corinthians. They lost 1-0 away at Andre during the week but I reckon they have what it takes to get back on track now they are back playing at home. The prices are pretty much about right for this one but I would have Coritiba around 5/2 and I just cannot see them winning this, simple as that.

SportFootball (S.America)
EventGremio vs Internacional
SelectionInternacional (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date19/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.45 (Lay)
ReasoningInternacional have a very good record against Gremio but I have been so impressed by Gremio in recent weeks and reckon they should take all the beating at home tonight. Inter can be very in and out and a 3-2 loss at Atletico last week was then outdone by a 4-2 win at home to Fluminese. Gremio are very strong at home with 4 wins and 2 draws from 6 games this season and I just cannot see the away team winning this one.

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 18/19 july ) Palmeiras are quickly becoming by brazilian side...only because they keep winning me money!!! Some great looking bets tonight. I really like the look of Gremio to win at home against internacional, and Vitoria to make it 6 wins out of 6 at home...although they are up against Athletico MG who have a greataway record. If your looking for real outsiders then go for Corinthians...but only if you like outsiders! I hate using the phase safe bet...however Gremio Barueri to beat nautico tonight surley is under this category. I know this has nothing to do with brazilian football but in irish league Bohemians to win tonight against Derry City is at 10/11...great price considering form! Any team news in brazilian games tonight? Good luck all!

Gremio Barueri for me tonight :hope
Followed :ok I mean honestly. I dont like the term "safe bet" either, but my money is on Barueri tonight. They have played so, so well lately. I think they will run over Nautico. I trust them enough to win, so I put 200 quid on -1 AH. If anyone disagrees I would like to hear reasoning :)

Followed :ok I mean honestly. I dont like the term "safe bet" either, but my money is on Barueri tonight. They have played so, so well lately. I think they will run over Nautico. I trust them enough to win, so I put 200 quid on -1 AH. If anyone disagrees I would like to hear reasoning :)
Same bet for me mates. Looks safe. 3-0 up against 10 men. Forgive me for aftertiming, bad bad day today, and I'm using this to recoup.