Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Today: UEFA U-19 Soccer - Spain U19 - spread -½ (+113) for the regulation time held on Jul 27 at 9:00am [pending] Sweden Superettan Soccer - Sundsvall - spread -1 (+111) for the regulation time held on Jul 27 at 12:00pm [pending] Finland V Soccer - FC TPS - spread -1 (+111) for the regulation time held on Jul 27 at 11:00am [pending] This last one does NOT fall under my standard strategy...JJK was +0.5 +123 yesterday, and the money is flowing toward the away side. This is one of those cases where I think the away side is yards better...JJK has beaten Inter Turku and Lahti at home, and drew away at TPS earlier this year, but they're sitting second to last and a win here would give TPS the league's best road record.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Sweden Superettan Soccer - Atvidabergs FF - spread -1 (-110) for the regulation time held on Jul 27 at 12:00pm [pending] This line started at -1.5 +120 on Saturday. It held steady until this morning, and it has plummeted steadily since. I haven't seen any team news, but the home side have crushed their last three opponents at home, and the away side, Trollhattan, have managed two wins recently against two of the league's worst sides, but whenever they've played anyone decent they've gotten their asses kicked. Fading the public here, big time.

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Iceland Premier Soccer - Fylkir/Fram - total Over 3 (+110) for the regulation time held on Jul 27 at 3:00pm [pending] Afraid so far to take the best-priced side...Valur to beat Keflavik, which is on a great run of draws and wins...

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10

Today: Finland V Soccer - FC TPS - spread -1 (+111) for the regulation time held on Jul 27 at 11:00am [pending] This last one does NOT fall under my standard strategy...JJK was +0.5 +123 yesterday, and the money is flowing toward the away side. This is one of those cases where I think the away side is yards better...JJK has beaten Inter Turku and Lahti at home, and drew away at TPS earlier this year, but they're sitting second to last and a win here would give TPS the league's best road record.
Worth noting that the +123 line on JJK was the winner...I should know better than to fade my public fade...

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Tuesday: Norway Adeccoligaen Soccer - Mjallby - spread -1 (+109) for the regulation time held on Jul 28 at 12:15pm [pending] Sweden Superettan Soccer - Sogndal - spread -1 (+110) for the regulation time held on Jul 28 at 12:30pm [pending] These are both going to become public bets, but for now they fit the strategy. The Norway line is particularly generous, at least if you go by the stats.

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 CLQ Soccer - Anderlecht - spread -1 (+117) for the regulation time held on Jul 28 at 1:45pm [pending] What does it mean when 100 percent of the chatter at betting sites is in favor of Anderlecht and against Sivasspor, and yet the odds on the home side keep rising? I'm jumping in...guess we'll find out.

Soccer - Mjallby/Norrkoping - total Over 3 (+113) for the regulation time held on Jul 28 at 12:15pm [pending]
3-4 today...messed things up with this foolish, last-second bet. Oh well, live and learn I guess. Overall: 34-40, -0.6 units

Germany 3.Bund Soccer - Ingolstadt - spread pk (+120) for the regulation time held on Jul 28 at 11:30am [pending]
And as for this...Dresden was the best-priced side when I first saw the lines this morning (they won away 1-0), but I missed it...took Ingolstadt (lost 0-1 away) when the money went to Aue...but yet another case where the first line was better than the latter line.

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Wednesday Barclay's Asia Trophy Soccer - West Ham/Tottenham - total Over 2½ (+113) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 5:00am [pending] Germany 3.Bund Soccer - Erfurt - spread -½ (+111) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 11:30am [pending] Soccer - Erfurt/Kickers Offenbach - total Over 2½ (+110) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 11:30am [pending] Norwat 1st Soccer - Alta - spread -½ (+110) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 12:00pm [pending]

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Thursday Brazil Serie A Soccer - Avai - spread -½ (+109) for the regulation time held on Jul 30 at 7:00pm [pending] Sunday Netherlands Eredivisie Soccer - Feyenoord - spread -1 (+114) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 7:30am [pending] Denmark SAS Soccer - Nordsjaelland - spread -½ (+108) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 9:00am [pending] Switzerland Super League Soccer - Young Boys - spread -1 (+108) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 9:00am [pending]

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 More for Wednesday: Peace Cup Soccer - Aston Villa - spread -½ (+115) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 1:30pm [pending] CLQ Soccer - FK Ventspils - spread pk (+127) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 10:00am [pending]

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Having second thoughts about the Peace Cup, so I'm covering with this now that the line has changed: Soccer - Atlante - spread pk (+140) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 1:30pm [pending] If it's a draw, I lose the original bet...if either team manages a win in 90 minutes, I win a little money.

Having second thoughts about the Peace Cup, so I'm covering with this now that the line has changed: Soccer - Atlante - spread pk (+140) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 1:30pm [pending] If it's a draw, I lose the original bet...if either team manages a win in 90 minutes, I win a little money.
3-1 Villa...I fecking knew this would happen. :sad

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 One crazy day. I really let things get out of hand as I took more than just the best-priced sides and totals...I should feel grateful that I didn't lose my shirt. The strategy was 5-6 with one push, though I ended up canceling one of my wins with a late hedge. Overall now 39-46, -3.4 units instead of 2.4. Oh well. Maybe we all need a reminder now and then to keep things under control. Here's the breakdown of my games so far: SIDES 20-30 AWAY TEAMS 2-7 HOME TEAMS (-1) 6-6, 7 PUSHES HOME TEAMS (-0.5) 9-11 HOME TEAMS (PK) 2-4, 3 PUSHES HOME TEAMS (+0.5) 0-1 HOME TEAMS (+2) 0-1 HOME TEAMS (+2.5) 1-0 TOTALS 19-16 O2.5: 7-10 O3: 5-2, 1 PUSH U2: 5-2 U2.5: 1-2 U3.5: 1-0

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Friday Austria Erste Soccer - Red Bull Junior S/Trenkwald Admira - total Over 3 (+110) for the regulation time held on Jul 31 at 11:00am [pending] Sunday Japan J2 Soccer - Thespa Kusatsu/Sagantosu - total Over 2½ (+109) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 4:00am [pending]