** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MCPP-July onwards

Guppie

Re: MCPP-July onwards

MCPP = Most Consistent Poker Player so will be most in number :ok mcpp.jpg
I'd imagine MCPP = Most Cashes Poker Player as it is simply the most cashes that wins...if it was the most consistent it would be cashes divided by amount of MTT's entered? Good luck to everyone in the quest!:ok (My money's on Chato, Rivrd or Strider) TQM

Re: MCPP-July onwards By scheduled Mtts as in Mtts rather than sng Mtts:ok value added all the better:ok

:) Nice. One question... only scheduled MTTs or any MTTs, i mean, value added tourneys will count for this one? Regards

Re: MCPP-July onwards Also considering mcpp$-for the highest earner in the month:ok

I'd imagine MCPP = Most Cashes Poker Player as it is simply the most cashes that wins...if it was the most consistent it would be cashes divided by amount of MTT's entered? After the headaches gaf had/ trying to get people to post 1 tourney a day reckon this could be a better way;) Good luck to everyone in the quest!:ok (My money's on Chato, Rivrd or Strider) TQM
(i'm away for a fortnight so highly unlikely to be me:()

Re: MCPP-July onwards

Are we excluding sats wins as even though they are a total its not a true cash amount to your balance.
IMO sat wins should not be included for the award, though I've never really agreed with them being included as winnings anyway, but then it's not supposed to be science. If we were to exclude, I suppose it doesn't mean people can't post them up, but whoever is doing the monitoring/counting up for the awards would need to watch out to not count them in the individual totals.

Re: MCPP-July onwards Okay,will double check sat wins are not included for awards,unless you want to amend for future mtt winnings that they dont count for posting at all:ok Will this include sat wins to live events,such as wsop(know it will have passed for this)ept,etc:unsure

IMO sat wins should not be included for the award, though I've never really agreed with them being included as winnings anyway, but then it's not supposed to be science. If we were to exclude, I suppose it doesn't mean people can't post them up, but whoever is doing the monitoring/counting up for the awards would need to watch out to not count them in the individual totals.