Racing post

Grrrr..............just been to look at the Post to see if they had any news of RUK......... Noticed an article in there saying that the Membership Scheme is coming in next month. The stuff you are going to have to pay to view on the RP site is.......... Analysis and data Spotlights Postdata Racing Post Ratings (RPR) tables Topspeed tables Selection boxes Post-race analysis Raceform Notebook Analysis of winning times Previous winners' tables Horse statistics RPR and Topspeed ratings on horse pages Bloodstock Horse sales Horse relatives Sales search Information Quotes from trainers Racing business news News archive Tipping Pricewise Extra Trading Post Trading Post Extra Training Centres Big-race Trends In-running pointers I know that in the big scheme of things we have no right to expect things for free but I can't see me paying hand over fist for things that I've had for free. Last couple of months I've been doing some research on group one races, two year old races, big handicaps...........it's my hobby ! In the course of, for example, looking at 2 year old group races I've looked up well over a thousand horses covering the last 10 years.......... Even if they're only going to charge a few pence to access some information, it's gonna mount up pretty damn quick. Grrr.............I'm an old fuddy-duddy..........I hate things changing.........:wall

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Racing post I also heard this Trotter and its a shame really but to be honest with you i used to buy the Racing post around 29 Days of a 31 day calendar month and only missed the 2 days due to being extremely busy on those days, But i added up how much i was spending and it was crazy something like £45 quid a month. So in a way i think its £7.50 isnt that bad a month as they obviously are losing out on there Newspaper sales if there site is giving the info away free. But it is a shame as the site is a great source of info.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.