Brazil » Série A ( 30/31 May )

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 30/31 May )

no your not bad, just think people on here take me the wrong way, i have absolutely no interest whatsoever on what i write on here becos its 95% of the time written after my bet although i do like getting bets right everyone does hey the only people i have a problem with are rich cn*ts no-one else i see things fom a slightly different perspective not good but in hindsight but works to a degree. work with me not against me?
Hey mate, no worries I misunderstood what you wrote and took it the wrong way, I apologise for that.

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 30/31 May ) Santos ML @ 2.05 (10 Units) I managed to get this line Friday morning, just as soon as word broke out from Brasil about Corinthians fielding a B Squad. The line has dropped significantly so not too sure if it is even worth the punt now. This will be the highlight of the weekend, two classic foes from Sao Paulo, although Santos is more on the outskirts of the city. Nevertheless they are both big clubs and have a large following. Both clubs have started the season rather mediocore, although in Corinthians defense they have been focusing solely on the Copa do Brasil and on the weekends manager Mano Menezes has rested a lot of his key players, it won’t be different again this weekend. Santos are coming off a convincing 4-1 victory over Fluminense in Rio, this result was needed after they gave up a 3-1 lead at home to Goias, wasting a chance to move up the ladder early in the season. After last season’s poor finish, the Peixe rarely get any sort of recognition just because Sao Paulo, Palmeiras and Corinthians are all in the headlines these days. But if you are a big football fan you will know the history that Santos has and the players that have come through this club. Players such as Pele, Robinho, Diego, and Elano have all gone through the youth ranks at Santos. Now the club has produced a new breed of amazing youngsters such as Neymar and Madson. Both these kids want to make a name for themselves, and follow the footsteps of the great players before them. Whenever Corinthians play, there will be people glued to the tv so what better way to show the rest of the country what you are made of. For Santos as a team, gaining a win here would be a great way to kick start some positive results. Corinthians are edging so close to the Copa Libertadores. Having played a 1-1 draw vs Vasco mid-week all the club needs to do is draw 0-0 or win by a small margin. The percentages are on their side considering how well they have played as a full squad and Vasco’s inexperience. With all the competitions that Corinthians has been in, it is very important that the players get enough rest to give the club 100% on important matches. The club did win last week vs Barueri however it was rather unconvincing and the visitors could of easily claimed a draw in the very least. Now we’re facing a situation where the club will be fielding a b-squad. It is quite obvious that Man Menezes has his sights firmly on Copa do Brasil. What is worrisome is that if they do not progress or win the Copa do Brasil, all this resting will have been for a lost cause. From being a promoted club from Serie B to the talk of the nation, Corinthians has 6 sponsors on their jersey, starting to look like a formula 1 outfit. With Ronaldo’s presence this club has been reeling in money from left right and centre. There is so much publicity going on with this club and it seems people from all over want to see them succeed. Not teams playing against them though. Players such as Dentinho are getting used quite a bit and it can be worrisome that the player maybe jaded very soon, playing for the U-20s, Paulista, Brasilerao and Copa do Brasil the young player is getting a lot of playing time and recognition however he still is 20 and this could be a little bit too much action for him. Santos lost to Corinthians in the Paulista Finals, do not think the club has forgotten about that. This is the golden opportunity for pay back and to make it even more of an advantage for them, they now face a weakened Corinthians squad. Will the team be satisfied that they are playing a weaker Corinthians club? Won’t matter too much because a win is a win. Timao do have a pretty good B team so lets not go too crazy of a trashing. These fringe players will be out to proove their worth as a starter, however playing in a tight compact stadium such as the Vila Belmiro can be very very intimidating, the fans are in your face, chirping, whistling and taunting, it is definitely not a place to be enjoyed as an opponent. Projected Line-ups: Santos: Fábio Costa; Luizinho, Fabão, Fabiano Eller e Léo; Roberto Brum, Rodrigo Souto, Paulo Henrique Lima e Madson; Molina (Neymar) e Kléber Pereira Corinthians: Júlio César; Diogo, Jean, Renato e Wellington Saci; Jucilei, Moradei, Boquita e Morais; Lulinha e Souza Prediction: Santos 2-0 Corinthians

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 30/31 May ) Fluminense FC +0.5AH @1.72 (stanjames) - 5/10 over 2.5 goals @1.93 (betfair) - 4/10 Nautico form (LLDWW) - 3rd placed in Serie A with 2-1-0, 8:5 GD, Fluminense form (WLDDL) - 13th placed with 1-1-1, 2:4 GD. Nautico is in better shape these past several weeks, but I expecting nice performance of Fluminense tonight v Nautico. One of the reasons is that their best player Thiago Neves, (attacking midfielder, 24 year) will leave the club in five matches time and he want to do well for the team and try to play his maximum in every match, rest of the squad is with him and we should see better play from Fluminense players in matches ahead. Thiago said that he is not very happy bacause end of his contract but that is football and he is a professional, so that gives him great motivation to play in every game left. He will play with Fred in attack and we could expect very open game with some goals, so my second option will be goal line over 2.5. New signing midfielder Carlos Eduardo will be in pair with argentinian international D.Conca (midfielder, 26 year), and with his good skils, passing...etc will be even more dangerous for Nautico defence. Nautico will be up for this game too, morale in the team is very good expecially after last match v Atletico Paranense away, when they were 2:0 down till 50´ of the game and somehow manage to score three goals in 34 minutes and go home victorious. Cheers, and best of luck to all. Head to head:

21-08-08 Serie A Náutico 1 - 3 Fluminense
18-05-08 Serie A Fluminense 0 - 2 Náutico
03-11-07 Serie A Fluminense 2 - 1 Náutico
02-08-07 Serie A Náutico 0 - 0 Fluminense

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 30/31 May ) Nautico -0.25 @ 1.90 (10 Units) This game pits two teams the media had predicted this season to do two different things. Fluminense were suppose to be challenging for the Copa Libertadores spot with the line up they posses. Nautico were suppose to struggle but yet have defied expectations with some intriguing performances thus far. The build up to this match couldn’t of been more fitting for either side because they both have their own agendas. Nautico are riding high in their first 3 matches. Started the season with an amazing comeback from being 3-1 down on the road to Goias, then they followed that display with a convincing 2-0 win over Cruzeiro at home. Then last week, when Atletico Panaraense looked to have sealed the deal with a 2-0 lead at HT, a second half blitz from the Recife side saw them make another dramatic come back only this time they won 3-2. The squad is on a high right now, their bitter rivals Sport are struggling so this is the perfect time for the club to take advantage of their rivals situation and become the Kings of Recife. Though Nautico is a smaller team, they are definitely going to break most teams on the counter and out run them. However, this match key striker Gilmar is out injured so in comes young forward Iessa who has blistering pace. Fluminense is in quite a big mess. During midweek Diguinho was attacked by one of the ultra’s in a training session, all hell broke loose as riot police had to be used and a shot was signaled for a warning. Fluminense captain and goal keeper Fernando Henrique commented on the situation and felt the guard did the right thing by shooting a loaded gun. From this moment, the Fluminense board launched a policy where they would not give out free tickets to any of the Ultras. Was the matter closed? Unfortunately not, Fernando Henrique when public again and said the board’s decision to cancel the free tickets to the Ultras was wrong. By opening his mouth, he is suspended for this match. Manager Carlos Alberto Perriera is starting to feel the heat, if he loses this match than you can soon expect a new manager in place. The purchase of Fred was suppose to revive Fluminense but so far there has been very little action. Thiago Neves is leaving the club and won’t be long till other players follow suit when the European transfer market opens. All 3 Rio teams, Botafogo, Flamengo and now Fluminense seem to be searching for answers. They thought they had figured it out during the regionals but so far in league play Fluminense has just been awful. Fluminense offense has been goaless in their last two matches on the road, there is a lack of creativity and now harmony is shot. Both these teams going in opposite directions. The Estadio dos Alfitos will be rammed packed for this match, many of my friends will be there at the game. A team that is currently on a high is far more likely to win than a team that is searching for answers and has internal issues that need to be dealt with. Don’t be surprised if you see some of the Fluminense players just give up in a response to the mid-week fiasco. Projected Line-ups: Nautico: Eduardo; Gladstone, Vágner Silva, Asprilla e Wellington; Júnior Carioca, Derley, Johnny, Carlinhos Bala; Kuki e Anderson Lessa. Fluminense: Ricardo Berna, Diogo, Edcarlos, Luiz Alberto e João Paulo; Wellington Monteiro, Marquinho, Carlos Eduardo, Darío Conca; Thiago Neves e Fred. Prediction: Nautico 2-0 Fluminense

Good health to you Bagzi' date=' will be on Nautico, back later with the write up[/quote'] do you know final score of the match mate? if you know that I will put all of my money on Nautico win:ok

do you know final score of the match mate? if you know that I will put all of my money on Nautico win:ok
HAHAH if I knew, then we would all be rich! But do think Nautico's home field play will have the same effect on Fluminense as it did with Cruzeiro, both technical teams but both aren't use to the pitch conditions.

HAHAH if I knew' date=' then we would all be rich![/quote'] that would be very nice matey - to beat the bookies and become rich:nana, but that is some other story...........:ok

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 30/31 May ) the point about BOTAFOGO is that they ain't a trustable side. they still don't know what they're going to do in the Serie A this season. We could have expected a more "foccused" sport since the crisis tend to wake up squads. that explains sports fantastic begin, but their lack of command and the fact that they woke up botafogo in time to recover themselves. the lessons is: we gotta measure a squad not just about the facts like missing players, coaches and results. we gotta produce a clear idea based on them about the much of a heart that a squad carries in a game or misses. that game makes me think about the FA CUP FINAL! A better side teorically at home against a worse side technically. the worse squad begins the match ahead and then the best side is awoken and scores. but the hidden point about botafogo was their lack of heart in the begin of the game AND the fact that they missed some key players, tattically they weren't at their best! I didn't bet on botafogo though i have had the intentions because minutes before the match started the brazillian tv informed about botafogo's missing players, and their "lack of a heart", this info supported by speciallists in the rio de janeiro scene. Sorry i couldn't inform much of you mates in time!:sad that includes my italian buddy pasquale! scusa pasquale, non c'eri piu al momento dell'inizio della partita! :wall

I was on the road for 3 days' date=' but today no writ ups, just to say I'm on Santos and Flamengo... Good Luck[/quote'] santos is a good shot! With the corinthians reserve thing it's like a guarantee at least of a tie! if you want details check my post up here. I had the luck of betting in this game in the DNB @1,5! now the matchprice to santos is 1,65 :puke the bookies didn't get it in time but STILL at the 1,25 @sportingbet, the DNB IS a great shot. maybe another analysis in the prematch hour

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 30/31 May ) inter vs Avaí inter fielding EIGHT subs due to the copa do brasil appointment in the mid-week! Avaí +0,5 @1,6 makes me want to bet but still i don't know. probably won't bet, it is hard to trust in the avaí side!

inter vs Avaí inter fielding EIGHT subs due to the copa do brasil appointment in the mid-week! Avaí +0,5 @1,6 makes me want to bet but still i don't know. probably won't bet, it is hard to trust in the avaí side!
IMHO Avai is not side we can trust... They failed to win against Botafogo with reserves at home! Away from home, against Inter, no way in milion years... Inter have good deapth and reserves are not bad at all...

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 30/31 May ) SC Internacional (-1)AH @2.04 (bet1128) - 2/10 Nilmar, Alvaro, Indian, Magrão, Alessandro and Guiñazu (International) is possible that they might not be in the team v Avai tonight......., but first team will be known just before match, also coach Tite said that they will go for another win tonight and that they have very good substitutes. Something tells me that he is in right. I will go with Inter win (-1) with small stakes. On the other side Avai do not lost last three games, have 3 draws in a row and I don´t think that they will be able to avoid defeat tonight (european time), in my opinion Avai is much weaker side. Good luck.... Head to head: 11 Games 7 Victories of Inter 2 Draws 2 Victories of Avaí 34 Golas, 23:11 in favour of International

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 30/31 May ) My bets until know: Santos wins [DNB] @ 1,5 Nautico wins [DNB] @ 1,5 congracts to the guy that had the balls to trust on fluminense side. the crisis seem to have shaken them up towards excitement! Anyway the comments of those that are watching the match is that flu is completely stuck at the own defensive field. we can expect nautico do reach at least the draw. Since i didn't trust THAT much on the nautico side my bet on them was smaller than the santos one so, even if flu wins, since santos keep winning too i'll be in the profit zone by the end of the games, with 5,2% of my "bank":cheers if nautico reaches the draw then i'll have a 26% yeild in the evening! that santos high odd was a ******' meaty price!! :moon about the inter game though we can't trust on avaí side to score at least one goal, in the other hand, we can't trust on inter either. i seriously have my doubts concerning their organization. they play at home with a stadium with a good number of fans, which leads me to believe they'll do it but it ain't not trustable and even if it was the odds are waay small. probably the bookies don't know about the subs thing. thou' avai's odds are overrated, this game is a not bet!

SC Internacional (-1)AH @2.04 (bet1128) - 2/10 Nilmar, Alvaro, Indian, Magrão, Alessandro and Guiñazu (International) is possible that they might not be in the team v Avai tonight......., but first team will be known just before match, also coach Tite said that they will go for another win tonight and that they have very good substitutes. Something tells me that he is in right. I will go with Inter win (-1) with small stakes. On the other side Avai do not lost last three games, have 3 draws in a row and I don´t think that they will be able to avoid defeat tonight (european time), in my opinion Avai is much weaker side. Good luck.... Head to head: 11 Games 7 Victories of Inter 2 Draws 2 Victories of Avaí 34 Golas, 23:11 in favour of International
the point is that i tend to believe that the prices you're betting with are set with the idea that inter plays with first team. even if inter wins, which i believe is what's about to happen, you're going to be paid by something that is under it's fair price! whislt avai in the other hand no matter how weak, are overrated.