WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May

swampster

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May Thanks for all the good wishes... Emails have been arriving and I've been responding. It will only become "real" when I play the first few days of "safety-netted" poker. Of course if I don't (eventually) make some profits then its a somewhat theoretical exercise ... but its major advantage to me is that it allows me a risk free rerun at a level I'd sort of abandoned in favor of freeroll tournaments and value games. I used to make regular money at £5/$10 STTs a couple of years ago, hopefully I can get to try $20 STTs and higher value NL holdem games and succeed. Its an interesting prize for a freeroll, would have preferred an entry to the WSOP - hehe - but then there would have been loads more entries.

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May Cracking prize and sounds like a few interesting decisions to be made upon the way, once your ahead you are playing with your own money so the big question is when to stop? Think with $500 to lose a day i'd give making $13,000 in time for the WSOP a fair shot.:ok Unlucky Duncan and every one else at the final table, even yon big jammy kebab eating fella;)

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May

Unlucky Duncan and every one else at the final table' date=' even yon big jammy kebab eating fella;)[/quote'] Did Morls Play ???? After studying my hand history i conclude that there was absolutley no luck involved in my rise through the final table i put it all down to skill Hope my Mentor is partal to the odd gallon and a large donner, shame its likely to done over the net though Congratulations Phil l:clap:clap hope you make a shedload of dosh

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May Well played last night Phil. The twos turned the tide HU, and whilst I kept waiting for you to rereraise me at the 'wrong' time, you never did. I'm afraid I shut down (me and the laptop) almost immediately after the game had ended as it was disappointing to just miss out on such a great prize. Reflecting a day later I haven't been playing much lately and that's going to continue for a good while longer so I think you are better placed to make the most of the opportunity, as I know you will. :ok

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May

Have any of the rest of the top 10 heard back who their mentor will be for the mentoring session? Mine is to be Paul Rigg, live from Thailand :ok
Yes Pete , same here mate ..... Paul has got all of us he confirmed :) I need a Skype headset ..... any idea where to hire one lol .... unless of course we go on to be sponsored by them :)... I guess its all Rigg..ed as we thought then ;)

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May i had Riggy as my mentor for a while last year and he was great, very good for cash games if you decide to go that route. And yeah, he's sunning himself on a Thai beach while he's Skype-ing seshes over to you :)

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May Cheers Ed have asked for it to be passed down:ok

Burnley Joe was 11th which was a fair performance for a sit out:loon Dont think I'll be bothering taking the coaching either.

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May It would take more than one person to improve my game and they couldn't dedicate the entire team:ok

Just out of interest' date=' why are you guys not interested in the mentoring session?[/quote']

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May Oh and that's not because of my outstanding brilliance at the game:lol:lol:lol

It would take more than one person to improve my game and they couldn't dedicate the entire team:ok