** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Washy & Samba's "Ferguson" Challenge

Washman

Re: Washy & Samba's "Ferguson" Challenge Day 11 - a session of 0.05/0.10 started off badly - went down to $1.84 total, but recovered to end with $9.21 :ok Got back over $11 with some NL Omaha HL, before ending the day on $8.96

Re: Washy & Samba's "Ferguson" Challenge

Day 11 - a session of 0.05/0.10 started off badly - went down to $1.84 total, but recovered to end with $9.21 :ok Got back over $11 with some NL Omaha HL, before ending the day on $8.96
Good luck with this guys :ok I might be missing something? but I don't see much bank roll management in here so far?

Gl with the challenge guys, it is pretty hard to build a bankroll without overlay tourneys and freerolls so this is a great challenge. Regards
Cheers Chato :ok
Just made $1.24 profit on 20 minutes, better! :lol $4.05 now
Nice one Samba :ok Day 13 yesterday - unlucky for some....including me :\ Down to $11.14

:D Nice one, good luck I've managed to turn a $10 deposit into Pacific last week into $240 :lol .... can I do mine there
Nice one Samba :ok Finished yesterday with $31.49 (although was up to $44 at one point :wall)

Re: Washy & Samba's "Ferguson" Challenge Day 18 of the Ferguson challenge has seen me hit the magical $50 where the bankroll management rules kick in. I've never really seen the attraction in bankroll management, and playing $0.05/0.10 is doing my head in......but I can't see how I will go bust if I stick to the rules, and thats making me think a bit :\ I've been playing 6 handed cash most of the day, and can't help but feel guilty for leaving the table every time I reach 10% of my bankroll, but I guess thats what its all about. My aim now is to make enough before January 2010 to pay for another trip down under to the Aussie Millions - it took Jesus 9 months to reach $100, and 18 months to reach $10k. I know I had a head start, but I think I can devote more time to the challenge than he did, so 7 months should be possible :hope Bankroll up to $76.47 today :ok

Re: Washy & Samba's "Ferguson" Challenge Great going Washy :clap I'm giving my tiny FT roll a bit of a break however, but will come back to it at the end of the month. I've decided to have a crack at getting BadBeat sponsorship, and have 28 days to play 100 STTs and show a profit over the course of them, so I will be concentrating mainly on that playing 4/5 a day, with the odd added value MTT elsewhere :ok :hope You should be up to $1k no bother by the time I start again :ok

Great going Washy :clap I'm giving my tiny FT roll a bit of a break however, but will come back to it at the end of the month. I've decided to have a crack at getting BadBeat sponsorship, and have 28 days to play 100 STTs and show a profit over the course of them, so I will be concentrating mainly on that playing 4/5 a day, with the odd added value MTT elsewhere :ok :hope You should be up to $1k no bother by the time I start again :ok
Good luck with that m8 :ok I had a look at the Iron Man Challenge yesterday - need to earn 50 points on at least 20 days of the month to achieve bronze, but they will pay out $25 if I make it ($50 for silver - 5 points on 25 days). So, had a go today - just made it now after starting at 6pm :rollin:rollin Made most of my points playing the $3.50 + 0.30 Super Turbo STTs - I think about 2 points for each one. Anyway, managed to increase bankroll to $110.78 after all that :ok

Re: Washy & Samba's "Ferguson" Challenge Been on a downhill slide for the last week :( Gave up on the ironman challenge after 2 days playing 6hrs - will wait until I can move up levels, but will go for 1 a day freeroll (1 FTP point per day for the whole month). Bankroll now down to $61 :wall

Re: Washy & Samba's "Ferguson" Challenge Was bored earlier so absent mindedly entered a 50FTP Satellite tourney (334 in it), missed the start whilst making dinner and feeding the littlest one. 3hrs 35 mins :zzz later and I was shortest stack of 6 with 3.5 BBs left when I got AKh in the big blind. Thought this was it, boom or bust. The big chip leader had been shoving all in on every hand on the bubble, and done so again from UTG+1 - but this time I had some ammunition to take him on with. That is until the SB, 3rd in chips and over 3 x my stack decided to call :loon I meekly folded my :Ah::Kh: and watched the big stack's :Ad::4h: beat the SB's :As::Ac: thanks to a board full of diamonds :loon Diamonds are not just a girl's best friend, let me tell you :rollin weeeeeeee Top 5 got a $26 tourney token, so I have exchanged mine for $24.70 and entered tonight's MSOP $16.50 Shootout (hey, bankroll management doesn't apply yet :lol) And got $12.05 in the coffers with 157FTPs left

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Washy & Samba's "Ferguson" Challenge Currently on $15.45 and 59FTPs Have only played a $1.15 9-man and a $2.25 6-man and came 2nd in both recently. The lag I am experienceing on Full Tilt at the moment is shockingly bad. The only time my screen updates is when I have about 5 seconds left to act, other than that the screen is frozen throughout all the other actions of others, the dealing of the cards etc.