25 Bet Challenge x2

aldric

Re: 25 Bet Challenge x2

I'm going to try to get to 25 in a row no matter what.... I'm going to be stuburn with that...! :tongue2 Im a bit confused about what you think I should do with the profit if I get to 25?
Profit would be at a guess around £150 assuming your total is £250 Sowhy notbank the original £100 + £50and start again with 2 banks, and hopefully this will be 2 banks all the way next time

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Profit would be at a guess around £150 assuming your total is £250 Sowhy notbank the original £100 + £50and start again with 2 banks, and hopefully this will be 2 banks all the way next time
Gotcha. I might well do that. :ok

Well done mate, never noticed this :$ The glory is all yours :clap
How could you miss this thread, it was SOOOO good! ;) Thanks mate :ok
Well done mate - glad to see some of us can actually complete one of these :clap
Thanks a lot:ok The question is, can I repeat it? Or should I even try to repeat it?

Re: 25 Bet Challenge x2 I think, in a true glory hunt fashion, the bank should increase exponentially. You did a 5x of your bank, £50 to £250, suggestion is you bank away 3/5, i.e. £150, then start over with £100 and try to 5 x that, and so on until ultimate GLORY :D

I think, in a true glory hunt fashion, the bank should increase exponentially. You did a 5x of you bank, £50 to £250, suggestion is you bank away 3/5, i.e. £150, then start over with £100 and try to 5 x that, and so on until ultimate GLORY :D
Your making me nervous! :loon I agree that banking the £150 and starting again with the £100 left over, however I think its safer to have 2 banks rather than risk everything on one. Also if it was 1 bank I would be nervous as anything placing £400+ on a horse not to win or Barcelona not scoring 4 goals! :eek I'm trying to get my betfair balance to a level amount and then I will try this again, and hopefully I will be able to complete both. I do like the idea of Ultimate Glory though!! :rollin

...however I think its safer to have 2 banks rather than risk everything on one
Agreed, but with 1 bank, you need 25 bets to go from £100 to £500. With 2 banks á £50, you need 50 bets to go from £100 to £500. So you have an equal risk of losing it all - no matter if you do 1 bank or 2, the risk is the same! It's only to trick yourself to believe that multiple banks are "safer" - in the long run, it all evens out. Best of luck no matter what you choose :ok

I had a bit of a disaster this morning' date=' so no bets on this just now i'm afraid.[/quote'] I lost all my profit on this in 2 days of poor betting... but 6 days later and I have got it all back and a little bit more :ok I am off on holiday on Saturday to Florida for 2 weeks and when I return I will have another go at this when I will be suitably refreshed. :beer

• 4 weeks later...

Hope you have a nice time in Florida aldric. :)
Definately did thanks mate :ok I have had a good few days on the horses so I will start this again tomorrow. I was debating between starting with £50 or £100 so I will split the two and have a starting bank of £75.