25 Bet Challenge x2

aldric

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 25 Bet Challenge x2 Thats the horse racing over, didn't like anything in the last at Southwell... possibly a bet or 2 on the football in-play later. Other wise more horse racing tomorrow. I fancy a goal in the Newcastle game due to them needing the win but i'd rather not bet on a team to have to score a goal. LA Lakers to beat Utah @ 1.09 would be a bet if I could watch it, but im not staying up till 3am!

Re: 25 Bet Challenge x2

I fancy a goal in the Newcastle game due to them needing the win but i'd rather not bet on a team to have to score a goal.
Only a suggestion for you,as the odds are now generous, How about using just your £49.90 profit margin

Only a suggestion for you' date='as the odds are now generous, How about using just your £49.90 profit margin[/quote'] Odds now 1.30. Just went to the shops and was listening on the radio, sounds like Portsmouth are out to draw... can still see a goal in it but would rather not risk it to be honest. I take enough risks as it is!! :lol

Still going well mate :clap:clap 4 more to go, whats the plan then
Thanks Kev :ok Hopefully get the 4 more and maybe do it again, whatcha think? Got to get the next 4 first though!! (Think I might have to go out this afternoon as well :( )

Thanks Kev :ok Hopefully get the 4 more and maybe do it again, ? whatcha think Got to get the next 4 first though!! (Think I might have to go out this afternoon as well :( )
Stop now collect £200 do not pass go. Start again now with the profit of 2 banks. See how far that goes before hitting a loser

Stop now collect £200 do not pass go. Start again now with the profit of 2 banks. See how far that goes before hitting a loser
I'm going to try to get to 25 in a row no matter what.... I'm going to be stuburn with that...! :tongue2 Im a bit confused about what you think I should do with the profit if I get to 25?