** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

• 2 weeks later...

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

Hi. Just curious do you select via a system or use your own judgement Cap'n Slapps ?
There's a system. I've given more details in previous posts, but roughly speaking I'm looking for horses where the odds offered by Bet365 are better than the odds at which you can lay the horse on Betfair. I don't have much judgement, so trying to use that would be a disaster!

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 About 2 hours going through every page (whilst watching tv) Absolutely incredible effort. A thread which generally just gives times of races/race course and either won or lost should not have been so entertaining. I was captivated. Was like a story. How I look back to the time we were pottering around 100-300, when we broke the 1000 and 2000 marks, an emotional rollercoaster, brilliant. How do you choose your stakes? Just kidding, respect for answering that question calmly so many times. Great work chief. I hope your enjoying the profits!