** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

I haven't bet with bet365 for quite a while, as they limited me to very small amounts. But I've put £100 in my account and I'm going to do the following until I lose it all or get bored: I'll be betting on horses, usually reasonable short odds (at most 4/1), but occasionally each-way at longer odds, taking early prices. Bet365 do BOG (best odds guaranteed) on all their horse-racing early prices, which works in my favour. Selection criteria: These will be horses where bet365's odds are best and the market (including exchanges) suggests that they may be being particularly generous. There's some judgement involved, so I won't give precise criteria. No form study whatsoever. Staking plan: I'll bet as much as they'll let me (don't worry: it won't be much!). N.B. Under normal circumstances I would not recommend this as a sane staking plan. :tongue2 I'll do this while I'm also doing some of my "proper" betting, and (more importantly) choosing my DHRC selections, and I won't have time to post selections here as I make them. It's in the nature of the selections I make that the prices are likely to get cut fairly quickly, but I'll post a screenshot from my bet365 account each day showing all the stakes/prices I've taken, before the first race. I'll start tomorrow.