BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

surely it wouldnt have taken much to post the selections then? i cant see it either using chrome on the laptop or the tapatalk app on phone
Well mate was just trying to be helpful. Couldn't post them as was pushed for time as out at John Lewis with wife and kids and trying to slip the bets on via phone when I can get a moment and reception. Have a few moments now as I'm in the loo so will accede to your polite request ;) Time and Place EW Parbold Stomp Van Percy Olympic Glory And the one in the Ladbrokes thread is Sir Scorpion

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 I'm not sure what's been up with the images the last couple of days (I can see them fine). I did it like this to begin with because it was quicker when I had a lot of selections per day and had to post stakes and odds on top of everything else. There haven't often been a lot of selections recently, so maybe I'll try doing it by hand for a while.