** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Naaqoos

Not much on today but watch out for the seasonal re-appearance of Naaqoos in the Djebel at M-L, 2-05 on ATR If he wins he'll probably be favourite for the 2000 Guineas.......... I like to think of him as 'my horse'............'cos I spotted him on his racecourse debut when he finished fourth and noted him down as a very nice horse..........and then. naturally, I tipped him up to beat O'Brien's crackerjacks in the Group One on Arc week-end, which he duly did. He's my horse !..........:lol:lol

Re: Naaqoos crowded house as been on the drift because his stable mate delegator as become an anti-post gamble-it as led to speculation thatif delergator wins the craven stakes at newmarket next week,crowded house could swerve the classic and wait for the dante at york [information taken from the sporting life]

Re: Naaqoos Will be a shame if Crowded House does not go for the 2000, whether Delegator runs or not, as he showed enough speed at Doncster to suggest he'd have enough pace to trouble them at Mewmarket. Last year Twice Over missed out on the 2000 Guineas when connections thought he was a Derby horse. Hope Crowded House does not do the same. He should stay 1m4f but so should've Twice Over. Ginge