Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

morlspin

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

Thurs 28th May - GeordieGaz Frid 29th May - Burnley Joe Sat 30th May - MattyWallace Sun 31st May - TQM Mon 1st June - PGREMLIN (Hooloovoo) Tues 2nd June - Morlspin Wed 3rd June - Samba Sampa Thurs 4th June - Hooloovoo (PGREMLIN) Frid 5th June - GeodieGaz Sat 6th June - Burnley Joe Sun 7th June - MattyWallce Mon 8th June - TQM Tues 9th June - PGREMLIN Wed 10th June - Morlspin Thurs 11th June Samba Sampa Frid 12th June - Hooloovoo TQM
Just bumping these dates on to the latest page so we can all find them! :ok Good luck Hooloovoo :hope TQM

ill do a list (not a spreadsheet cos there for gays) with our individual days on a bit later tonight
Have updated post 1 with the list of players playing on each day! :tongue2 (i've done a spreadsheet :$)

matty are you OK to play on friday?... I'm unavailable that day and I also took your day on saturday? :unsure
Yeh thats fine mate, and thanks for playing on sat, havent been able to get on much recently and didnt know I was playing Sat, sorry team :sad

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please everyone should, you's have had enough pointers.. :tongue2

Have updated post 1 with the list of players playing on each day! :tongue2 (i've done a spreadsheet :$)
have swapped hooloovoo with Burnley Joe for Friday as HLV played for BJ last night and cashed! :clap post 1 updated. :ok