** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

morlspin

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please Can someone get an excel sheet so we have an overview of who plays on which day/which tournament? PS, I can't play on sunday, but the focus game looks like a good candidate

19/04/200919:00 BSTLadbrokes $1000 gtd High Stack NLHE Freezeout - FOCUS$4+40c

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

PS, I can't play on sunday, but the focus game looks like a good candidate
19/04/200919:00 BSTLadbrokes $1000 gtd High Stack NLHE Freezeout - FOCUS$4+40c
Just a reminder - it's not an option if anyone else from your team is playing the event.

SUN = SAMBA_SAMPA MON = BURNLEY JOE TUE = HOOLOOVOO WED = PGREMLIN THUR = GEORDIEGAZ FRI = TQM SAT = MATTY WALLACE everyone ok with that??
I'll swap with TQM if he is ok with that - gonna be out for the match tomorrow (the proper match - Everton v Man U, not your lot's match ;) ) - so may not be in the best of poker playing states by tomorrow night :D Busy on Mon and Tues too :sad

I'll swap with TQM if he is ok with that - gonna be out for the match tomorrow (the proper match - Everton v Man U, not your lot's match ;) ) - so may not be in the best of poker playing states by tomorrow night :D Busy on Mon and Tues too :sad
No problem Samba...if it's okay with Morls! :ok If I'm allowed to designate my own game, then I'll go for the $2 + 0.20 Freeze out on William Hill at 15:05.......if my captain has a different game penciled in then I'll play in that instead! (I'll enter the 15:05 game in the Declarations thread) PLTQM11111 is my username Starting Bank $50 Sat 18th $2.20- Current Bank $47.80 TQM

SUN = SAMBA_SAMPA MON = BURNLEY JOE TUE = HOOLOOVOO WED = PGREMLIN THUR = GEORDIEGAZ FRI = TQM SAT = MATTY WALLACE everyone ok with that??
I will be working tuesday night, didn't know until late... Could switch to wednesday if it's ok with PGremlin... :\
fcked up the 1st game' date=' hit trips on flop, he caught flush on river...... sorry[/quote'] Unlucky morl :sad

I will be working tuesday night, didn't know until late... Could switch to wednesday if it's ok with PGremlin... :\
Sure, Tuesday may even be better for me since then there is a game with added value within our buyin range.
21:00 BSTGnuf One Dollar Baby - $250 Added$1

ill do a list (not a spreadsheet cos there for gays) with our individual days on a bit later tonight
Bank = 1. morlspin plays $2.20 freeze = no return, bank = $47.80 2. TQM plays $2.20 freeze = + $1.07, bank = $48.87
Can I suggest a spreadsheet? :tongue2
TeamStakedPrizemoneyROIBankroll
TeamNE$4.40$3.07-59%$48.67

Can I suggest a spreadsheet? :tongue2
TeamStakedPrizemoneyROIBankroll
TeamNE$4.40$3.07-59%$48.67
:eyes Spreadsheets are for people who can't do simple arithmetic. Yeah Morls. why don't you use a spreadsheet? :tongue2

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please I will be playing the $1.10 $1000 added pokernews game on Red Kings It starts at 20.00 Should be ok with this restriction as the password is openly available - No restricted games that are not available to all PLrs (password protected games are ok if the password is officially in the public domain on the internet)

:eyes Spreadsheets are for people who can't do simple arithmetic. Yeah Morls. why don't you use a spreadsheet? :tongue2
Shhhhhh - he still thinks Newcastle are just 2pts off a Champions League place