Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

morlspin

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

I am at a wedding all day on saturday so am unavailable. Can someone else step in for me please?
I should be around if no one else volunteers!:unsure
Wed 15th Jul - tqm Thu 16th Jul - morlspin Fri 17th Jul - matty Sat 18th Jul - gaz Sun 19th Jul - gremlin Mon 20th Jul - hooloovoo Tue 21st Jul - joe Wed 22nd Jul - samba
Another Friday with nobody going about....Matty, are you playing tonight? Has everyone lost interest?:unsure TQM

I can play later if matty don't appear.... but i believe i have the highest count so preferably someone else
Are we the only sad feckers in this team without a life??:lol:lol:lol You go for it tonight......I'll go tomorrow if no one else jumps in! Good luck:hope TQM

Are we the only sad feckers in this team without a life??:lol:lol:lol You go for it tonight......I'll go tomorrow if no one else jumps in! Good luck:hope TQM
Ok will post shortly in daily thread :ok

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please Just a thought Instead of the 180 games where it pays top 18, why dont we try playing the $1000 guaruanteed and look for games where there they are only getting the guaruantee, so 100-120 players, it will also pay the top 20 players and a smaller field, or if the bankroll is ok, do the same for the $1500 guaruanteed and $200 guaranteed games where it will pay top 20/30 Just a thought, comments please

Just a thought Instead of the 180 games where it pays top 18, why dont we try playing the $1000 guaruanteed and look for games where there they are only getting the guaruantee, so 100-120 players, it will also pay the top 20 players and a smaller field, or if the bankroll is ok, do the same for the $1500 guaruanteed and $200 guaranteed games where it will pay top 20/30 Just a thought, comments please
Great points Joe...what site are these games on?:unsure Bet he's on the piss and replies around Monday!:clap:clap:clap TQM

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please Good idea Joe. However, i have my entire poker roll at Full Tilt as of now, so will pick something from there for tonight. This will be my last tourney for a while. About to move to a new house this week and will be without internet connection for 3-4 weeks. I have (somewhat because of this) played more than any other team member, so now you have plenty of time to catch up...! :)

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please Hopefully this is okay with everyone.....we've a few folk missing over the next few weeks Hooloovoo moving house and no internet for 3/4 weeks BJ off to Florida on Saturday for 2 weeks Samba hoping to be back online next week Thurs 23rd July - TQM Fri 24th July - MORLSPIN Sat 25th July - MATTY Sun 26th July - GAZ Mon 27th July - GREMLIN Tues 28th July - SAMBA Wed 29th July - TQM Thurs 30th July - MORLSPIN Fri 31st July - MATTY Sat 1st Aug - GAZ Sun 2nd Aug - GREMLIN Mon 3rd Aug - SAMBA Tues 4th Aug - TQM Wed 5th Aug - MORLSPIN Thurs 6th Aug - MATTY Fri 7th Aug - GAZ Sat 8th Aug - GREMLIN Sun 9th Aug - SAMBA Mon 10th Aug - BURNLEY JOE Good luck folks!:ok TQM

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please Anyone able to sub for Matty tonight......I won't be home till around 9pm and will be drinking all day so best if I steer clear of the tables!:beer:beer:zzz:zzz Gaz, Morls, Gremlin...who's going to play?:hope Good luck TQM

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please Anyone else want to play for the team today? I am playing the Nuts game today (added value) and can't play that for the team since I haven't declared it yesterday. Feeling a bit to tired to play more then one short game tonight, so would really like it if someone could take over...

Can somebody replace me for tomorrow please. Hoping to be back online next week so can catch up then. Cheers :ok
Samba hasn't been on line since last Tuesday when he posted this......I'll swop with him and hopefully he'll be around to play tomorrow!:hope TQM

Samba hasn't been on line since last Tuesday when he posted this......I'll swop with him and hopefully he'll be around to play tomorrow!:hope TQM
If Samba doesn't appear can someone step in and play tonight......I'm away out on the booze again.......:cheers TQM

• 2 weeks later...