** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Swan Method 1

theblackswan

Hi everyone - this is my very first post on this forum - its a great site with so much useful information. The purpose of my Glory Hunt attempt is to reduce down the key elements of the decision making process leaving as much to chance as possible! (tried so many different approaches in the past I thought Id give this a go) - only operating within the least number of rules / framework when certain conditions are right. This is a multi-sport hunt. The stakes may vary per bet. I will probably post most evenings. This is based on a more extensive trial I'm working through and want to learn something more while I do it. If I figure out anything I will create a proper system and post all the conditions - otherwise will stay on the glory hunt forum (although probably expect to be here a while!! :cry) ***************************************************** Starting Bank: 100 ***************************************************** #1 TENNIS - Sony Ericsson Open Men - 29 March 2009 Blake v Berdych Berdych - 2pts to win @ 2.2 (Betfair)

Re: Swan Method 1 Thanks everyone for support! Lucky Start!! ;) RESULTS #1 Blake v Berdych Berdych - 2pts to win @ 2.2 (Betfair) :clap WON - Return 2.28 profit ****************************************************** NEW #2TENNIS - Sony Ericsson Open Men - 30 March 2009 Ferrer v Cilic Cilic- 2pts to win @ 2.38 (Betfair)

Re: Swan Method 1 RESULTS #2 Ferrer v Cilic Cilic- 2pts to win @ 2.38 (Betfair) LOST- :wall Return -2 pts Won 1 Lost 1 - although have found a problem with this way of selecting after back testing so am going to stop this particular thread here as little point carrying on until I fix things.