** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bulgaria APFG (13 - 16 March)

Friday 13 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Pirin Blagoevgrad v Lokomotiv Sofia (13:30GMT) 2.803.202.70104.00 % Details »
Hide « Pirin Blagoevgrad v Lokomotiv Sofia
Saturday 14 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Botev Plovdiv v Levski Sofia (11:00GMT) 7.004.001.45108.25 % Details »
Hide « Botev Plovdiv v Levski Sofia
CSKA Sofia v Sliven (13:30GMT) 1.364.508.50107.32 % Details »
Hide « CSKA Sofia v Sliven
Slavia Sofia v Mezdra (13:30GMT) 1.364.208.00109.64 % Details »
Hide « Slavia Sofia v Mezdra
Spartak Vn v Belasitsa Petrich (13:30GMT) 1.464.507.50104.05 % Details »
Hide « Spartak Vn v Belasitsa Petrich
Sunday 15 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Vihren Sandanski v Cherno More Varna (11:00GMT) 3.203.102.20108.96 % Details »
Hide « Vihren Sandanski v Cherno More Varna
Chernomorets B v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (17:30GMT) 1.723.554.75107.12 % Details »
Hide « Chernomorets B v Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Monday 16 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Pernik v Litex Lovech (13:30GMT) 6.203.901.61103.67 % Details »

Re: Bulgaria APFG (13 - 16 March)

Slavia Sofia v Mezdra (13:30GMT) 1.364.208.00
Here I will take a HW, Slava show some nice football and make some surprise by beating Litex as a guest. On the other hand Mezdra, probably will have some difficulties for the rest of the season, they sold their best players in the break and in the first round their first team regular CD Pazin was injured.
Spartak Vn v Belasitsa Petrich (13:30GMT) 1.464.507.50
One more HW for me, Spartak also show very nice football in the first round and look totally different team from the first half of the season. Belasitsa is no doubt the poorest team in the League. Their regular CD is 39 years old and moves like a tank.
Chernomorets B v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (17:30GMT) 1.723.554.75
The pick here is again HW for me. The home team have a big ambition with their new coach Balakov. In fact their former coach also was good but he went to Russia to take control of Amkar Perm. The table show that Chernomorets have some problems at home, but I think that this will changed. Loko Plovdiv isn't so weak, but they have some financial problems and I think that they will concentate in their home matches.
Vihren Sandanski v Cherno More Varna (11:00GMT) 3.203.102.20
This match will be played at neutral venue due to suspension of the home team. Cherno More is one of the good teams in the league. Sohere we can try 2 or X2 more sure GL to All!!!:cheers

Re: Bulgaria APFG (13 - 16 March) Some thoughts about today`s games I`ll share... In Plovdiv, my team Botev welcomes title chasers Levski. This is a very important game for both teams. First, Levski is a point ahead of rivals CSKA, who have also tricky game this round - at home vs Sliven, who is the only team, that beated CSKA this campaign. Botev is still in the relegation zone, with 15 pts, just a point less than Vihren and safe 13th spot. For the home side Harizanov, Alegre, Mapoka, Andonov and goalie Toshev are out, for the visitors Bistron, Wagner, Dimitrov and Krystovchev wont play. I really cant put my money on any of these two clubs right now, because they are far from their best form. Levski won hard vs Vihren last round with 3-2 at home, winning goal in 89th minute. Botev lost 1-2 to Chernomorets, showed some decent play, but still it is not good enough. I prefer to bet on goals here, and over 2.5 with odds 1.80 at Sportingbet looks good. Levski should won this tie, individualy their players are twice better than Botevs` and should create many chances for a goal, and with poor defence that home side has think that they can score two or even more. Despite bad form, Botev can be dangerous at home, where the club needs to win points to secure place in A Group. I believe that our players are capable of scoring a goal, which should be enough for the bet to be completed... The weather here is fine, no signs of rain, so the two teams can go on the pitch and entertain the audience at the stadium...

Re: Bulgaria APFG (13 - 16 March) In other three games... CSKA game is tricky for me, home side are better and should win, but Sliven are unpredictable. Odds for HW are too low and I don`t like them. Think that CSKA should win the three pts, but it wont be easy. I wont bet on that game... Spartak (Varna) have a must-win game vs Belasica. Bela are last with 10 pts, weakest team in A Group and I think that they will be relegated at the end of the season. Varna have not won a game in last 5 months, they gained a pts last round in Mezdra, which I did not expect, and today they should fight for the victory, which will equalize their pst active with 14th placed Botev. This is a game, that can be decisive for Spartak's future in bulgarian elite and I think that they will do their utmost do get a win. Home Win for me, priced 1.45 at Sportingbet. Slavia welcomes Loko Mezdra, and home side are clear favourites here, especially with their win last round vs Litex away. But with 1.35 for Slavia, I dont think it is worthy to put my money on them. Nobody expected Slavia to win in Lovech, now everybody expects a win vs poor Lokomotiv. I prefer to skip that game too, as Slavia many times has proved that is really unpredictable team...