Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races

glceud

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races the leaderboard for this is 'false'. it contains ALL scores despite the best 12 of 21 counting. i have also been advised by SJ that other players weekly scores are private!! so it's impossible to know your true position and how your last week results will affect your position time to hope for the best!!! :hope

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races well this all over now,a few p/lounge members are of to races,and poker

1BEW1TCHED736
2MadDanny35522
3AlpineHorn484
4DaiRiver483
5stalios468
6theT462
7Kadzey1445
8scarface1975426
9AquaeSulis408
10gazola405
(Your top 12 results count towards the leaderboard) *The above board is the total points of each game, at the end of game 21, we will take the best 12 game results for each player to get our final 10 players.

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races

anyone else get this private invite to monday big mac?
Monday is freeroll for final 2 places at Newmarket....anyone who entered at least 5 of the 21 rounds gets invite Final is 14...top 10 in league, 2 freeroll and 2 guests

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races Look forward to meeting the PLl guys who've qualified for this tomorrow. I'll be travelling up with DaiRiver, never met the fella before but he lves near me. Looks like I'll have a free ticket for the both days racing at Newmarket if any of you guys are up for it. Nobody in the ATR section seems interested and there'll be a free bar at the tournament if you want to attend that.

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races Had a great weekend courtesy of Stan James. Really enjoyed the race meeting and the SJ reps really were first class and gave us a warm welcome. The Poker in the evening had a very quick structure and I busted out in about 9th or 10th but the guy Steven I travelled up with (Dairiver) went on to win it and also knocked out 2 bounties for a grand total of 3K.:clap Great to meet up with Stally and his Mrs, you are a top couple. Had very brief chats with T and Alpinehorn. The 2 Scottish guys Kadzey and Weed were great company and we all ended up at a nightclub together on Sat night and the:beer:beer were going down extremely quickly. Kadzey became a member of PL today so look forward to him becoming a regular poster. Just to finish up, the guy Richard Cairns is an absolute legend:notworthyNever met anyone like this guy before, I'll never forget you fella:tongue2 and have to mention Ben Colley and Claire Edwards of Stan James who were superb. Definitely the best Poker related time I've ever had:ok

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races :cowabsolutely quality , that sums the whole thing up a massive thankyou to stan james as one of the best days i have had in a long time and of course the players who took part were all quality people i agree with you steveo that cairns bloke was a legend had me in stitches even though he was convinced i was shane ward and asked me to sing for him at the table:lol what a great bunch of people especially steve o, dai river,winsome, the t , gazola,kadzey, RICHARD CAIRNS the only down side if there has to be one is that we all didnt meet up earlier at the races , great to have met you all:ok i finished 8th or 9th in the poker but took the first person out with a bounty on his head(£250) ,eric bristow and what a great bloke he was and i won just over £200 on the horses as well:nana i hope there is something similar coming up again soon :cheers

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races

:cowabsolutely quality , that sums the whole thing up a massive thankyou to stan james as one of the best days i have had in a long time and of course the players who took part were all quality people i agree with you steveo that cairns bloke was a legend had me in stitches even though he was convinced i was shane ward and asked me to sing for him at the table:lol what a great bunch of people especially steve o, dai river,winsome, the t , gazola,kadzey, RICHARD CAIRNS the only down side if there has to be one is that we all didnt meet up earlier at the races , great to have met you all:ok i finished 8th or 9th in the poker but took the first person out with a bounty on his head(£250) ,eric bristow and what a great bloke he was and i won just over £200 on the horses as well:nana i hope there is something similar coming up again soon :cheers
Shane Ward:lol forgot about that. I thought you were Spanish myself;)

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races :rollinspanish yeah i remember you saying now mate , i think by the end of the night i had forgot what i was anyway:beer great to meet ya bud :cheers hopefuuly see you at something soon

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races Great weekend and promo but I expected nothing else after being on the last SJ promo in Gib. The reps were great again and needed no encouragement to join in the fun!! And they call it work Won nothin on horses, won nothin at poker :sad However met good people including the PL contingent (Mr/Mrs Stall3y, SteveO, w1nsome, AlpineHorn and Kadzey :welcome(its theT, not MrT you crazy fool:lol) and others including Keith Deller who was a top bloke. All made for a great night (and especially the girl in the queue into Deniro's who thought I may get asked for ID to get in!!!!:loon). Maybe I looked too old rather than too young!:unsure Ben told me that the next promo is going to be at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool and all who were at Big Mac would get tickets :hope but hopefully a few can qualify for the poker too. I think the final is due over weekend of 25/26th of July so watch SJ for the qualifiers as I would expect them too be announced very soon. Hope to see some of you there

Re: Stan James mini league- Newmarket Races Had a brill time at the event,all nice people and easy to get along with--only down side was not meeting earlier in the day[races] StanJames peeps were brill,and also through the afternoon at races[giving away fliers--free bets, drinks vouchers & free vouchers for food--they also had a comp.-where you throw 9 darts--best 4 scores won prizes--1st prize got £2,000--not bad for taking the effort to try Been on a few trips with various companies--but the reps for StanJames have been the best i've come across-Claire,Ben & CharlieMcCann and are a credit to this gaming site Hope to meet every1 again--hopefully tc7777comment about WinterGardens right