Morlspins 30th Birthday Vegas Celebrations -14th to 21st November

morlspin

Hi Guys Was gonna wait til after the June trip to post this up, but thought that a few of you may want to know in advance if you plan on coming over. Im gonna be 30 on November 16th and am planning on going to vegas for 5-7 days over my birthday weekend for a good holiday, lots of poker, shopping and the obligatory Vegas November Fight Night (boxing or ufc) and I want as many of my friends and family to come with me. The prices for holidays to vegas in November are historically much cheaper than those in June/July, so i reckon with 2 sharing you could easilly spend less than £500 for a week including flights and on strip accomodation. So.....we have 9 months left, who's up for it? Who knows, if we get a group of us, we could even reduce costs by getting a deal sorted. :nana:nana:beer:beer:cheers:cheers:puke:puke Confirmed Morlspin Mrs Morlspin Geordiegaz Mrs Geordigaz JarJarUK Dave 488 Paul Ross Matt Michaela Joe Murray Phil Bradley Eddie Graham (Mr GeordieGaz) Alan Graham (Uncle GeordieGaz) Andy Graham (Cousin GeordieGaz)

Re: Morlspins 30th Birthday Vegas Celebrations As i said to you last night morls, i'm definately up for this as will probably struggle to get over for the world series due to work, so this would be ideal as november is quiet for me.:ok

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Morlspins 30th Birthday Vegas Celebrations -14th to 21st November Hi Graeme I've been away for far too long, but I'm back now. :) I'm deffo up for this. I am there from the 12th - 20th November. 12th - 15th in a GO room at the Flamingo and 16th - 20th in a nice suite at the Monte Carlo, for a total cost of $700..... bargain!! Where are you planning on staying? I'm also waiting to book a premium econ seat with Virgin as soon as they are available using my airmiles :ok So yup, yup, yup, sign me up for this if that's ok Graeme :beer Can't wait!!!! :nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap

Re: Morlspins 30th Birthday Vegas Celebrations -14th to 21st November I've been doing a tad more investigating (as i'm so bored at work this afternoon and can't be bothered to write the fee proposal I'm supposed to be doing), so I've been on the phone to Virgin Atlantic as their web site is playing up :( Flying on the 12th and back on the 20th I was given the following prices: Economy is £419 + 2k miles - I don't like economy, too cramped and horrid Premium is £852 + 2k miles - much more civilised, especially upstairs :ok Now I fly with Virgin every time I go to LV and personally I think they're the best, both for service and because they're direct (which I much prefer to collecting bags and running through terminals trying not to miss a connecting flight). The question (which I'm finally getting to, lol) to you chaps and chapesses is this....... Do you think that with the harshness of the current financial situation I should wait and see if Virgin have a summer sale? :hope Whereby I might be able to get the Premium Econ seat for about £600 :ok Or......... Should I just go ahead and book the seat now for £852? I spoke to the lady at Virgin who said that availability is absolutely fine at the moment, so the flight becoming full is not a problem, lol. Or......... Are there any other Airlines who are currently doing awesome deals to LV for November that should be thoroughly investigated? Indecisive? Me? Never..... :eyes :rollin Thanks all, Alex xx

Re: Morlspins 30th Birthday Vegas Celebrations -14th to 21st November I have just booked 8 nights at the Bellagio from the 12th - 20th November for $850!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! Times must be hard in LV!! They even had a $1-$2 cash game when I was there in December, lol..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Morlspins 30th Birthday Vegas Celebrations -14th to 21st November Have a great time guys - I just got back from Vegas yesterday. Here's a few pictures which come under the 'only in Vegas' category ! The first one is the aftermath of the Tarver v Dawson rematch at Hard Rock where Tarver fought a superb fight and most of the crowd thought it was close but the judges thought otherwise :unsure The second one is a reminder of how cheap food and beer is ! :ok The third and fourth ones are the cops stopping the traffic on the strip for 300 bikini clad women promoting the worlds biggest pool party ! Only in Vegas eh ? vegas-may09354.jpgvegas-may09431.jpgvegas-may09411.jpgvegas-may09412.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Morlspins 30th Birthday Vegas Celebrations -14th to 21st November Got this through by email from Virgin Flying Club - which seems to cover this period....

Las Vegas .... from £399, for departure 01/11/09 - 09/12/09 and 25/12/09 - 31/01/10 Book by 23 June 2009

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Morlspins 30th Birthday Vegas Celebrations -14th to 21st November rated: spacer.gifspacer.gif posted: Aug. 12, 2009 @ 7:11p direct_link.gif

1. Excalibur 2. Fans & Followers of Facebook & Twitter 3. XSOCMD 4. Valid: August 12, 2009 - June 30th, 2010 5. Expires: August 19th 2009 6. For All 7. Link 8. Rates from $22 Become a Facebook 'FAN' or Twitter 'FOLLOWER' and take advantage of this special, limited-time offer with rooms starting from $22 per night. Become an Excalibur insider and get news and offers not available to the general public! **NOTE** You don't actually have to sign up to either Facebook or Twitter for this promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Morlspins 30th Birthday Vegas Celebrations -14th to 21st November

Just booked me and the mrs 2 seats on the same flights as the others in the Autumn seat sale! £358.50p per seat with 2k miles WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO
Just noticed it's indirect on the way back. £405 if wanting the direct option on way back. Well worth the extra £50 to go direct imo.