CL - Wednesday 11th of March

Re: CL - Wednesday 11th of March

I played it in the morning but I had in Expekt for this one only @ 4.2 :eyes
Stuck at 5.0 all day tuesday mate. Had to have some Scholes also @ 4.2 betfair. Old adversary Viera in the opposing corner only adds to the fun. Athletico's Perea @ 2.90 expkt. Amazing card history. Carded in all 3 away CL group games, and in last 7 aways in La Liga.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL - Wednesday 11th of March I was looking at different possible bets for today and I saw the kick off odds. And I realized something . I think all the away teams will kick off .Why is that ? Well because if the home team has to chose they will definetly chose the side and if the away team has to chose then they will want the ball because they dont have superstitions about which side of the field to play first half . If anyone has any ideas or statistics about this feel free to share . GL to everyone !!!

Re: CL - Wednesday 11th of March right here we go, im short of time, Roma Vs Arsenal, Roma need to score, think Arsenal will hit them on the break, there not the quickest side either,Arsenal win @ 9/5. Barca Vs Lyon, Barca to win HT/FT@ 11/10 do tend to score alot of goals in 1st half and Lyon aren't as good as they were when they had Malouda/Essien etc.. Porto Vs Ath Madrid, Despite having 2 away goals, still expect Porto to grab a win, i do back them at home in Europe and Ath Madrid aren't fantastic away from home.Porto win @ 23/20 good luck with your bets tonight folks,

All world thinking that easy money today in Barselona.I thinking,that is not true.
Yes,and i don't know why whole world was thinking about easy money on Barca :unsure.Maybe they clever and they know Barca is much better then Lyon and at the moment Barca is one of the best clubs in the world!:dude I'm very sorry if you have money on Lyon:lol or under :rollin

and Ibrahimovic chokes again in big time matches:puke He's way OVER-RATED!!!!
Ain't his fault mate, if he actually had a teammate that could create for him he'd be magical but when you have a tit like Stankovic as your attacking midfield you are screwed. All he wants to do is shoot rather than pass

Ain't his fault mate' date=' if he actually had a teammate that could create for him he'd be magical but when you have a tit like Stankovic as your attacking midfield you are screwed. All he wants to do is shoot rather than pass[/quote'] Yea your completely right about Stankovic, I really dont know why Mourinho didnt play Adriano instead of Stankovic from the beginning.

Re: CL - Wednesday 11th of March I think Inter was a bit unlucky. They hit the post twice and should have had at least one goal! I agree that Ibra couldn't do much more given that he didn't have anybody to feed him the ball... real shame. I'm surprised that Porto and Atletico played to a scoreless draw. I expected at least a 1-1 score... Arsenal pressed for the equaliser, as is indicated by the numerous corners towards the end, but couldn't get it... Anyway, my 30 units stake on three draws returned 34 units so no harm done given the slight profit... UEFA tomorrow...

Re: CL - Wednesday 11th of March Heard a whisper that the Quarter Final of the CL will be fixed as one of these two. Arsenal vs <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Manchester United Barcelona vs Porto Bayern M vs Liverpool Chelsea vs Villarreal Arsenal vs Manchester United Barcelona vs Porto Bayern M vs Villarreal Chelsea vs Liverpool<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Have to see on Friday!